Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Era or just bubble ?  (Read 1005 times)
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

Noobs should not be able to start threads, and this low-value one is precisely why.
Seems to throw in "bubble" as "robbery" at random. Which are different things. Robbery goes one way with clear criminal intention.
Market movements that are calling for a correction are foreseeable and most often caused by traders, news and rumors.
The new era seems still pending. Internet shops on PayPal and the like.

On a scale ranging from 1.0, bubble up to 10.0, new era we are falling below a 5 now.
Xervo

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin is considered a bubble by many because it is a completely new, modern electronic currency. We recently entered the age of information technology, and not all people accepted it. Those who are in step with the times, perfectly understands that the emergence of electronic shelves - the case is inevitable. Now everything is gradually computerized and this is logical. At this time we live.
geac.xraekhurcoe

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Every system has his "Era" and them the bubble burst and a new "Era" comes with new players, so Yes, you have both, but currently the bubble bursting is the old IPO, and the bank system and the one just at start is the Crypto system and blockchains.

҉ Planet QYBB   ҉
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:35:58 PM

Will crypto-currency change the Worl or it's just a new way of  robbery?
Bitcoin is the currency of the future and we are having a new Era of money. I have been following cryptocurrency since 2011 and I have find out that this coin has been moving up since the inception. We have not even go mainstream yet and we expect in years to come for us to go mainstream.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

No, cryptocurrencies will not change the world. It is just the means to transfer value, which surpasses some limitations which banks and fiat have. To change the world, people would have to change from within for the better but this is quite different story Smiley
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

I strongly know that bitcoin is a new era of financial revolution. There is no good technological advancement that do not have both advantages and disadvantages, but the advantages of bitcoin to humanity supersedes the disadvantages.
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

bitcoin going to be 10000+ by end of year!
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

Too early too tell in my opinion. We need to see how the market reacts to the segwit2x hard fork before making any predictions, it could go either way but i hope it goes up!
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:58:48 AM

We now live in the age of information technology, and the emergence of electronic currency was inevitable. And just fine, that bitcoin has got a pretty successful distribution. Skeptics will always, but they will not stop the formation of the bitcoin era. More and more people are involved in this area, more and more people are investing in the crypto currency, entrepreneurs around the world are using bitcoin in their production, countries are talking about it. Yes, bitcoin is the beginning of a new era.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

I am not certain but I think bitcoin together with the other cryptocurrency will change the world and might be a new way of robery. I believe on a saying that "If you want to change something, change something on its own way." Just like crypto. As it develop, new ways of robery is also developing. So secure your wallet or else it'll be all gone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
evbach61

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

It is a new era and like all things new it will take time for people to adjust. I can only see cryptocurrencies as the new future.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

It depends on how you think it will act. If you think money is going to change the world then it will. If you think money leads to corruption and bad things then it will be so. Bitcoin is a currency and like any other currency it is also used for bad purposes. If you think about the bad purposes only and not about how bitcoin is changing the economy of the world then obviously it is a bad thing. Such FUD propaganda goes nowhere but spreading bad names for bitcoin. If you dont link bitcoin and its uses the this forum is not for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

Cryptocurrency can definitely change the world and I believe on it. It has large capacities of innovating the economy on things that we can only imagine. This is a new ere as slowly we are progressing into the digital aga and this is a logical step towards this.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin is considered a bubble by many because it is a completely new, modern electronic currency. We recently entered the age of information technology, and not all people accepted it. Those who are in step with the times, perfectly understands that the emergence of electronic shelves - the case is inevitable. Now everything is gradually computerized and this is logical. At this time we live.
since long time ago where the value below $100 people think that bitcoin are a bubble , and then it's moved up to $1,000 people start to throw random opinion that bitcoin are the biggest scam shceme ever created on the internet. and here we go we are at $5,500 heading into a new financial system where you as money holder have a full access on it with your own rules.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Berk

Activity: 99
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

COuld be a bubble leading up to the fork. No one really knows. I would say it isn't just because it has dropped a few times in the last few hours.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:19:53 AM

Will cryptocurrency change the World or it's just a new way of  robbery?

Thanks a lot for this wonderful question. Now, if you have a very dreamy ideas that Bitcoin will make the world much better and make it somehow into a utopian one where poverty, crime and all the things that make this world ugly THEN am telling you Bitcoin can indeed be a big robbery.

Yes, Bitcoin is a revolutionary platform but this will never change human nature which one way or another contribute much to the many negative things happening around us. Okay, let me quantify that...the bad side of the weak human nature we have all along.

Now, if you think that Bitcoin can play a lot in making things much easier and perhaps contribute something that can make lives better then maybe Bitcoin can be the one you are looking for. But don't overestimate Bitcoin while not also underestimating it.
Agree with you I dont know why people are taking bitcoin as a ray of hope to end world poverty or something which would destroy unemployment. Its just a new monetory platform. No platform can take you out of poverty until you do something to get out of that trap.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

It's hard to answer that. Bitcoin has that power because of it's innovation and all the befits it brings but if we don't get adoption and the possibility of real use it wont be able to achieve all it's potencial. I think regulation will play a major role at this. Bitcoin can't really be stopped by governments but their approval is important. We need more countries like Japan, Switzerland, maybe now Russia since they seem to be changing their minds again.

If governments regulate bitcoin, then more people will use it, and that fear of being a bubble will disappear. Bitcoin can be much more than gold, it's not just a commodity or a way for fast profit, and it's not a bubble if we actually use it, and don't buy it because we think the price will go up.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

It could be both a new era and a bubble for bitcoin as more people are now knowing about technology.
Why would anybody using cryptocurrencies consider this robbery...this is an invention by the computer scientist Satoshi Nakamoto himself...this technology is meant to improve how we conduct  business by bringing efficiency, transparency, accountability and many more advantages which leads to changing the world.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:40:04 PM

I don't think it's a bubble.

Of course, the price raised very fast, but not too fast I think. There are also some altcoins which have a right to exist so they have a real worth.

DeepOnion is one of them.
It protects everyones privacy and let you be anonymous.

If you want to know more, just visit deeponion.org or click on my signature.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

I'm sure this is not a bubble but a new era, with marketcap reaching more than 100 billion USD would be difficult for anyone to control bitcoin even though many countries are banned bitcoin. Bitcoin is the era of currency.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: