Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Hi, Does anyone know how I can get my HODL coins that I should be earning daily?
My fear is the team created a mechanism to enrich the exchanges that hold those coins and dump them to increase their profits on our expenses!

Hello,

If you hold your tokens on our wallet --> wallet.sophiatx.com you will receive around 0,3 SPHTX coin per day.

I'm just curious: How do you say 0.3 SPHTX coin per day? Isn't it proportional to the amount of coins the person holds? So this figure should vary from person to person...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modemmax

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

Wow, it was very nice. see SophiaTX has debuted in some countries prove that crypto has been growing rapidly at this time, Its will bring many benefits to the people out there for the future, with all the technology that has been blockchain decentralized. introducing crypto on the outside world.
jvper

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Wow, it was very nice. see SophiaTX has debuted in some countries prove that crypto has been growing rapidly at this time, Its will bring many benefits to the people out there for the future, with all the technology that has been blockchain decentralized. introducing crypto on the outside world.

What do you mean by "SophiaTX has debuted in some countries"? Do you know about some big initiative already started?I think the team is still in the process of getting them to start at the moment.
Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Tell me, on which exchanges is the token traded? Are there any events? or is the team no longer engaged in the development of the project?
Chief__Architect

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:40:42 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:47:33 PM by Chief__Architect

Easy 100x from here.

Kids, you remember the price of Ripple when this was published?

https://news.sap.com/2016/07/atb-financial-sends-one-of-the-worlds-first-real-time-payments-from-canada-to-germany-using-blockchain-technology-supported-by-sap/
specialshack

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

What are the answers to these questions?
1)   Why did Cobinhood and Coinfalcon decide to implement the swap, after agreeing to participate on the swap first? Maybe because of the excellent design and execution of the swap by SophiaTX team?  
2)   Is there any token swap in blockhain history where an exchange announced support for a swap and later on rejected to participate?
3)   Do we agree that the token swap was a poorly organised and executed and can be decided as failure?
Even the chief shiller on twitter called the swap a debacle:
https://twitter.com/cryptobuffsaur/status/1022170072016666626

Do we agree as well, the sentiment, scanned by trading-bots, on twitter is pretty negative now about SophiaTX and the swap execution?
https://twitter.com/crytolee/status/1015330652357562371 -> Here they claim exchanges will do the swap!
https://twitter.com/rustam_entrp/status/1021810606360420352
https://twitter.com/Pubic_hash/status/1025017812794916864
https://twitter.com/mr_crypto9/status/1034430303119519745
https://twitter.com/cryptodildo/status/1022063127532396547

4) Why does it take so long to implement the mainnet for the exchanges? Any references benchmark how long this took for other swaps or tokens?

The swap did not run smooth for several reasons. We can easily agree on that. Your questions and random negative twitter comments are pointless.

Kucoin opened withdrawals/deposits today btw. Many token swaps took weeks, I dont see how the SophiaTX swap is far from the mean.

SophiaTX has no responsibility or control over its own tokens? No control over the swap? That doesn't sound very promising.

You don’t seem to understand what trustless, a fundamental concept, means in blockchain. Part of what it means is no gatekeeper can arbitrarily seize assets like SophiaTX has done. One could make an argument they aren’t even a blockchain company just a slow database masquerading a blockchain because is trendy.

Porting over on steroids all the shady dealings and fraud of the current system isn't an improvement and is not what blockchain is about. At least not for most who got in before last summer's pump and dump Lambo dreams crowd.

You don't seem to understand where the responsibilities lie. I never said that they have no control over the swap. I said that they have no control over seperate entities, i.e. exchanges.

No arbitrary seizing of assets has been done by the SophiaTX team, whether you like it or not. The rules for the swap were clearly communicated weeks before the snapshot and did not change.

Delusion, denial, deceit. You are a liar. Facts speak for themselves.

So many people having problems and being ripped off = swap done poorly.
Only 1 exchange out of many seemed to know what was going on = not clearly communicated. They couldn't even communicate to a few exchanges much less holders. Fail.

I missed where in the white paper it said a Twitter account and 24 monitoring was required of token holders. Perhaps you would find that for me.

Team making zero effort to correct problems and instead laughing about it = it was done purposefully. So maybe you are right, it wasn't arbitrary.
Maybe the project is short of funds and needed a cash infusion. I've worked with McKinsey type consultants. "How many customers can we steal from and still maintain plausible deniability?" is exactly a plan they would hatch.

Dude are you drunk...SophiaTX has gone out of their way to be transparent as possible; the swap was executed poorly by other parties not SophiaTX. Your thoughts on the team trying to steal from the customers is the biggest joke I have heard. My thoughts are bear market + Token Swap issues = Price tanking but this project is going places. Stop spreaing falsehoods about the project; if you dont like the project sell and move on.
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

Hi, Does anyone know how I can get my HODL coins that I should be earning daily?
My fear is the team created a mechanism to enrich the exchanges that hold those coins and dump them to increase their profits on our expenses!

Hello,

If you hold your tokens on our wallet --> wallet.sophiatx.com you will receive around 0,3 SPHTX coin per day.

I'm just curious: How do you say 0.3 SPHTX coin per day? Isn't it proportional to the amount of coins the person holds? So this figure should vary from person to person...

Yes sorry,

I corrected my post - its 2% of your balance per year - on a hourly basis.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

Tell me, on which exchanges is the token traded? Are there any events? or is the team no longer engaged in the development of the project?

Hello,

The exchanges have closed their deposits and withdrawals due to our Token Swap. Kucoin already performed the Swap so you can deposit and withdrawal our token there.
The other exchanges will finish swap process very soon.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

Я вcтpeчaл мнoгo пpoeктoв пo oднoмy и тoмy жe вoпpocy, ecть ли y вac кaкиe-тo пpeимyщecтвa пepeд дpyгими кoнкypeнтaми? Кaкoвы cpoки для ICO?

Здpaвcтвyйтe,
Дoвoльнo cлoжнo oтвeтить нa вaши вoпpocы oдним пocтoм.
Пoэтoмy, пoжaлyйcтa, взглянитe нa мaтepиaлы, кoтopыe мoгyт вaм пoмoчь.
- Haшe пpeзeнтaциoннoe видeo:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2NMfa9IrK0
- Haшa Бeлaя Бyмaгa: https://www.sophiatx.com/storage/web/SophiaTX_Whitepaper_v1.9.pdf
- бpoшюpa: https://www.sophiatx.com/storage/web/SophiaTX-Promo-Brochure-A4-22.03.2018.pdf
-  Toкeнoмикa: https://www.sophiatx.com/storage/web/SophiaTX_Tokenomics_Final.pdf?_t=1532964624

Кacaтeльнo вoпpoca oб  ICO, мы eгo пpoвeли в дeкaбpe 2017-гo гoдa. C тex пop мы yжe зaпycтили SophiaTX ceть (mainnet), имeeм yжe pяд бизнec-пapтнepoв и пpoдoлжaeм пepeгoвopы c нoвыми. Hoвыe пapтнepcтвa бyдyт oглaшeны в бyдyщeм.
Haдeeмcя, мы cмoгли oтвeтить нa вaши вoпpocы.
PeterR68

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

Hello,

Yes sorry,

Hello,

I have a lot of SPHTX but they are all currently on Bit-Z. This investment at 2% a year on your wallet seems very interesting, I will definitely do it.

Will it be maintained all the time?

Excuse me, google translation
PeterR68

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

@Sophia TX

What are your thoughts, can we hope one day in 1 or 2 years to see a SPHTX token at 20 or 25 dollars?

It seems that some big companies are making their own Blockchain! What do you think ?

Excuse me for english, google translation
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

Hello,

Yes sorry,

Hello,

I have a lot of SPHTX but they are all currently on Bit-Z. This investment at 2% a year on your wallet seems very interesting, I will definitely do it.

Will it be maintained all the time?

Excuse me, google translation

Thank you for support Smiley
Yes, it will be maintained all the time.
Firespirit666

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

@Sophia TX

What are your thoughts, can we hope one day in 1 or 2 years to see a SPHTX token at 20 or 25 dollars?

It seems that some big companies are making their own Blockchain! What do you think ?

Excuse me for english, google translation

Nobody can tell you a price target for the future. All I can tell you is that there are various mechanisms and economic incentives set in place so that the price will go up if more companies use the SophiaTX ecosystem. That is the primary driver of price for any given utility token.
Mohsen88

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Dear SophiaTX group
I swap my tokens a couple of days ago.
But I still can not see the data in the sphtx_claims.txt file in github.com/SophiaTX/TokenSwap.
In the last few days, I sent two letters to the emails "swap@sophiatx.com" and "support@sophiatx.com" with the exact account details, but I did not receive a reply!
Thanks for letting me know about the swap's success or possible problems.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

Dear SophiaTX group
But I still can not see the data in the sphtx_claims.txt file in github.com/SophiaTX/TokenSwap.
In the last few days, I sent two letters to the emails "swap@sophiatx.com" and "support@sophiatx.com" with the exact account details, but I did not receive a reply!

Have you checked if your tokens are in the new wallet (wallet.sophiatx.com) ? You need to login with your account name to see your token balance.

Chief__Architect

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:59:37 AM

The Twitter OG's start to shill $SPHTX:

https://twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/status/1036880644800897024

Mohsen88

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Dear SophiaTX group

Have you checked if your tokens are in the new wallet (wallet.sophiatx.com) ? You need to login with your account name to see your token balance.
I entered the first 20 characters of the Ethereum account and encounter the "You have no transfers yet." message.
I also can not enter the wallet with the SophiaTX public key that I produced at the swap.
Firespirit666

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

I entered the first 20 characters of the Ethereum account and encounter the "You have no transfers yet." message.
I also can not enter the wallet with the SophiaTX public key that I produced at the swap.

You can come to the Telegram support channel https://t.me/SophiaTX_SWAP for quick help. Support via email will take a long time due to a rather large backlog of swap cases. Note that you dont log into your wallet with the public key but with the account name (as you correctly did already).
cryptodv

Activity: 1092

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Jeez Bit-Z is taxing heavy. 10 SPHTX withdrawal fee and a minimum withdrawal of 500 SPHTX. I want to send a test amount to the new web wallet, instead of a few..I have to send 500.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

Jeez Bit-Z is taxing heavy. 10 SPHTX withdrawal fee and a minimum withdrawal of 500 SPHTX. I want to send a test amount to the new web wallet, instead of a few..I have to send 500.  Undecided

Yes these are some pretty unreasonable fees/minimum limits. I have some SPHTX stuck on Bit-Z because of this. Any chance the team can talk to Bit-Z about this? No other exchange has these kind of limits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: