Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67246 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:19:38 AM

Jeez Bit-Z is taxing heavy. 10 SPHTX withdrawal fee and a minimum withdrawal of 500 SPHTX. I want to send a test amount to the new web wallet, instead of a few..I have to send 500.  Undecided

Yes these are some pretty unreasonable fees/minimum limits. I have some SPHTX stuck on Bit-Z because of this. Any chance the team can talk to Bit-Z about this? No other exchange has these kind of limits.

I just asked Bit-Z, they said they're looking into it. I don't know. I'm going to withdraw anyway. Shit sounds scammy to me. 500 withdrawal minimum? wth, like if this was $DOGE coin or something.  Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Jeez Bit-Z is taxing heavy. 10 SPHTX withdrawal fee and a minimum withdrawal of 500 SPHTX. I want to send a test amount to the new web wallet, instead of a few..I have to send 500.  Undecided

Yes these are some pretty unreasonable fees/minimum limits. I have some SPHTX stuck on Bit-Z because of this. Any chance the team can talk to Bit-Z about this? No other exchange has these kind of limits.

I just asked Bit-Z, they said they're looking into it. I don't know. I'm going to withdraw anyway. Shit sounds scammy to me. 500 withdrawal minimum? wth, like if this was $DOGE coin or something.  Undecided

Unfortunately, some exchange do charge heavy fees just like that and it ain't helping the project at all. Good projects should be listed on more credible exchanges. Imho.
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

We would like to inform all users that we are not sending out any e-mails to individual investors and urge caution when encountering these e-mails.

Numerous scam and phishing attempts through e-mail and Facebook by accounts claiming to be SophiaTX have recently come to our attention. Please be on alert for such fraudulent accounts offering giveaways and sending links to a counterfeit wallet. These are not official accounts! 

SophiaTX will never ask for your private key.

The only original SophiaTX Wallet, as found on our webpage, is simply: https://wallet.sophiatx.com

jvper

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

We would like to inform all users that we are not sending out any e-mails to individual investors and urge caution when encountering these e-mails.

Numerous scam and phishing attempts through e-mail and Facebook by accounts claiming to be SophiaTX have recently come to our attention. Please be on alert for such fraudulent accounts offering giveaways and sending links to a counterfeit wallet. These are not official accounts! 

SophiaTX will never ask for your private key.

The only original SophiaTX Wallet, as found on our webpage, is simply: https://wallet.sophiatx.com

True. I have been contacted by Facebook by these scammers. I hope they don't earn a single SPHTX. I have already warned everyone I could via Telegram in SophiaTX channel.
cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

Unfortunately, some exchange do charge heavy fees just like that and it ain't helping the project at all. Good projects should be listed on more credible exchanges. Imho.

I  withdrew everything and sent the tokens to the web wallet. Now Bit-Z is under maintenance again. Figures. Glad I'm totally out of there.

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Greenmountains

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

What are the answers to these questions?
1)   Why did Cobinhood and Coinfalcon decide to implement the swap, after agreeing to participate on the swap first? Maybe because of the excellent design and execution of the swap by SophiaTX team?  
2)   Is there any token swap in blockhain history where an exchange announced support for a swap and later on rejected to participate?
3)   Do we agree that the token swap was a poorly organised and executed and can be decided as failure?
Even the chief shiller on twitter called the swap a debacle:
https://twitter.com/cryptobuffsaur/status/1022170072016666626

Do we agree as well, the sentiment, scanned by trading-bots, on twitter is pretty negative now about SophiaTX and the swap execution?
https://twitter.com/crytolee/status/1015330652357562371 -> Here they claim exchanges will do the swap!
https://twitter.com/rustam_entrp/status/1021810606360420352
https://twitter.com/Pubic_hash/status/1025017812794916864
https://twitter.com/mr_crypto9/status/1034430303119519745
https://twitter.com/cryptodildo/status/1022063127532396547

4) Why does it take so long to implement the mainnet for the exchanges? Any references benchmark how long this took for other swaps or tokens?

The swap did not run smooth for several reasons. We can easily agree on that. Your questions and random negative twitter comments are pointless.

Kucoin opened withdrawals/deposits today btw. Many token swaps took weeks, I dont see how the SophiaTX swap is far from the mean.

SophiaTX has no responsibility or control over its own tokens? No control over the swap? That doesn't sound very promising.

You don’t seem to understand what trustless, a fundamental concept, means in blockchain. Part of what it means is no gatekeeper can arbitrarily seize assets like SophiaTX has done. One could make an argument they aren’t even a blockchain company just a slow database masquerading a blockchain because is trendy.

Porting over on steroids all the shady dealings and fraud of the current system isn't an improvement and is not what blockchain is about. At least not for most who got in before last summer's pump and dump Lambo dreams crowd.

You don't seem to understand where the responsibilities lie. I never said that they have no control over the swap. I said that they have no control over seperate entities, i.e. exchanges.

No arbitrary seizing of assets has been done by the SophiaTX team, whether you like it or not. The rules for the swap were clearly communicated weeks before the snapshot and did not change.

Delusion, denial, deceit. You are a liar. Facts speak for themselves.

So many people having problems and being ripped off = swap done poorly.
Only 1 exchange out of many seemed to know what was going on = not clearly communicated. They couldn't even communicate to a few exchanges much less holders. Fail.

I missed where in the white paper it said a Twitter account and 24 monitoring was required of token holders. Perhaps you would find that for me.

Team making zero effort to correct problems and instead laughing about it = it was done purposefully. So maybe you are right, it wasn't arbitrary.
Maybe the project is short of funds and needed a cash infusion. I've worked with McKinsey type consultants. "How many customers can we steal from and still maintain plausible deniability?" is exactly a plan they would hatch.

Dude are you drunk...SophiaTX has gone out of their way to be transparent as possible; the swap was executed poorly by other parties not SophiaTX. Your thoughts on the team trying to steal from the customers is the biggest joke I have heard. My thoughts are bear market + Token Swap issues = Price tanking but this project is going places. Stop spreaing falsehoods about the project; if you dont like the project sell and move on.

SophiaTX stole customer funds. If you every get an adult job in the real world you will find people expect funds to be safe and to get products and services paid for.
The project is a scam run by criminals.
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
Awesome, time to buy more.
earechelonfc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:59:14 AM

How to know this project will affect the industry? Will it promote economic development up to the highest level?
Chief__Architect

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

How to know this project will affect the industry? Will it promote economic development up to the highest level?

Since SophiaTX is a vendor and technology agnostic Enterprise Blockchain company, they will enable their clients to implement multiple use-cases based on Blockchain technology.
The main business benefit will be streamline data-exchange processes, transparency and cost-efficiency as well as security.

For example SophiaTX could enable multiple cloud-technologies to interchange data using Blockchain technology.
Similar to what MuleSoft does, they were acquired by Salesforce for $6.5 bn.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-20/salesforce-agrees-to-buy-mulesoft-for-about-6-5-billion

Another use-case could be similar to DocuSign e.g. digital signature management:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-27/docusign-gets-629-million-in-above-range-u-s-tech-offering

PS:
When Binance?  Grin Grin
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:01 AM

Pretty sophisticated scam, I'm afraid that will definitely have worked on some people.

Thanks for the warning.

farhadyakhdani

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Sophia tx Cursing You / Cursing Managing Director / Damn all project entrants / Bitcoin prices are down one percent. The price of this damn comes down to 30%
farhadyakhdani

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

I, that all my money was lost to this project / for those who want to invest / I say that you do not invest in this project that you will get in a bad bug.
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

Now a lot of companies that sold their tokens at the ico were in a very difficult situation..I think most of these coins will simply disappear, the market is very bad and the situation is that the base coin on which the sales of these ICOS were carried out fell in price on all exchanges, in fact, all sobered up and do not understand the use of all these tokens
Delphinus

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

I, that all my money was lost to this project / for those who want to invest / I say that you do not invest in this project that you will get in a bad bug.

You have made 10 posts in total, all complaining about the price. I'm sorry that someone tricked you in believing CryptoCurrency are easy money and the only way is up.
It's not. SPHTX is doing relatively well compared to my other alts even. I'm 80% down since December.

The team can't influence the market. The swap should have gone better, but it was always a long term, risky project. I'm holding all and waiting for better times.

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Argh, coming back from summer holidays to learn there was a swap? Who does that while people are away/have little time?

Is there any chance to still swap my ERC-20 SPHTX? And how?
Delphinus

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:17:45 PM

Argh, coming back from summer holidays to learn there was a swap? Who does that while people are away/have little time?

Check the website, it should still be possible. The plan was to trade ERC20 tokens 20-1 for people that buy them now, but I think you can still get the original 1-1 conversion if you can prove you owned the ERC20 tokens before the swap (ie. proof you owned the ERC20 address with the tokens in it before you went on holiday and that they aren't a recent deposit).

cryptodv

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:57:41 PM

I think you still have time. Hurry up and swap so you can enjoy the 2% passive daily income for just holding $SPHTX.  Grin

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Delphinus

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

I think you still have time. Hurry up and swap so you can enjoy the 2% passive daily income for just holding $SPHTX.  Grin

Wait, what? 2% per day? How?  Cheesy

By voting for witnesses? I'm not getting anything I think...

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

I think I've missed something too. Are you able to stake the tokens in some way through the web wallet? And is it based on the amount of other people that are currently staking?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
jvper

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

I think I've missed something too. Are you able to stake the tokens in some way through the web wallet? And is it based on the amount of other people that are currently staking?

No, it is a certain amount that is mathematically near 2% per annum. There is no dependence on others. It is equivalent to some interest every token holder receives just for holding tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: