Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:35:54 AM

Hello dear community! I am a construction worker and I have a specific interest in the technologies that BitRent will use. It seems like, these approaches and solutions claim to be the most progressive in the coming decades... The problem of supervision and control of construction is quite relevant today... I heard that the BitRent creators had already found even decentralized solutions to this issue – sensors. How will they be used? What will they look like? Where will they be fixed?
Good afternoon! You are right! BitRent not only provides a revolutionary approach to participation in commercial real estate, but also creates new tools for daily, continuous monitoring of constructions. RFID tags, which, as it has become clear, will be installed on many building elements, they will be used as a basis. Then this information will be visualized, and investors will get everything that happens to the object.
What do these tags look like? Where can they be installed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

Hello dear community! I am a construction worker and I have a specific interest in the technologies that BitRent will use. It seems like, these approaches and solutions claim to be the most progressive in the coming decades... The problem of supervision and control of construction is quite relevant today... I heard that the BitRent creators had already found even decentralized solutions to this issue – sensors. How will they be used? What will they look like? Where will they be fixed?
Good afternoon! You are right! BitRent not only provides a revolutionary approach to participation in commercial real estate, but also creates new tools for daily, continuous monitoring of constructions. RFID tags, which, as it has become clear, will be installed on many building elements, they will be used as a basis. Then this information will be visualized, and investors will get everything that happens to the object.
They can even be installed on non-bearing elements of a building, such as windows (in the form of stickers). There are concrete tags that can transmit a signal even in a low-bandwidth environment. All these issues are being handled with producers that are also showing a keen interest in the platform.
lok5874

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

They can even be installed on non-bearing elements of a building, such as windows (in the form of stickers). There are concrete tags that can transmit a signal even in a low-bandwidth environment. All these issues are being handled with producers that are also showing a keen interest in the platform.
Excellent! But still there is a question of scanning this information. How is it done?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:58:26 AM

Excellent! But still there is a question of scanning this information. How is it done?
There is no problem with it. Scanners will read all the tags installed in a room within a few seconds. Any user, who has access to information in the system, will be able to see which tags are already in the object and which are not. This lets you draw conclusions about construction progress.
lok5874

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

There is no problem with it. Scanners will read all the tags installed in a room within a few seconds. Any user, who has access to information in the system, will be able to see which tags are already in the object and which are not. This lets you draw conclusions about construction progress.
Cool! And will investors have access to such information only in terms of invested funds? Or will they be able to know about the entire facility? It may be too early to talk about it, but I want to find out how informed each participant will be on a specific object.
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

Interview with Blockchain and Financial Adviser Zhang An, BTCitrent community manager in China Chen Qingfeng

FULL VIDEO  Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9WfVg6bEe0
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Today everyone at the BitRent platform is incredibly excited!

We announce an official launch of RNTB Airdrop — first 5000 participants get 20 RNTB each.

ENG https://t.me/bitrentio RUS https://t.me/bitrent_ru
chats ACTIVATE!!!

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform
TWITTER
https://twitter.com/bit_rent
ACT!!!

Only first 5000 participant get the reward.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWxCn4-S5TvAYCjnmZkWRG-qCXRIWNXuC0pMqn4Xbk-HWR9A/viewform
NikitaGo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

This will be a breakthrough in technologies related to real estate, since investments in the beginning construction are a risky business and one often has to pay attention to the object in which he invested not small money.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

I’ve seen somewhere news about the end of the bounty... Did the managers managed to do everything they had planned? Are they satisfied with the results? What else can the participants of the bounty do to promote the project?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

How do they plan to use blockchain? I am interested in the action, that will take place during construction, detalization degree. Will it reflect any action?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:40:05 PM

It would be great to see a 3D model of Unity Towers... I would like to "to roam around" the object which I am going to invest in. When will this be done?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

Considering the success of the ICO, are any further sales planned? I would like to purchase the RNTB…
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

Does BitRent consider the implementation of facilities in Scandinavia? I am very attracted to this direction.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Tell me, where RFID tags will be initially installed? At a plant that produce building elements? Or at a construction site? After all, it is not always clear where one or another element will be installed.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

For what reason did the creators choose the ICO as a form of fundraising?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:09:34 AM

For what reason did the creators choose the ICO as a form of fundraising?
Everything is simple – it is a convenient financial tool to attract investments for a blockchain platform development. And it fits the concept of the project in the best way.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:23:21 AM

Now the blockchain community is discussing a new generation of blockchains... What do the creators of BitRent think about it? Will they take part in this prospect?
zaqhig

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

Where can I get acquainted with the terms of investing in the project? I would like to learn more.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

Where can I get acquainted with the terms of investing in the project? I would like to learn more.

The site has a special link https://bitrent.uk/sale-terms
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

BitRent shows itself very well and is very solid! I saw the description of the proposed technologies and I think that this approach is the most modern of what can only come up and implement! But I would like to receive confirmation that in fact actually implement and realize such communication, for which I am an ordinary investor with a small proportion, I can see everything that happens to an object. Is it real?
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: