Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
warley

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

This project is very interesting because it proposes very relevant technological solutions and I believe that in the future many people can use this technology in their day to day. Congratulations to the creators ...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dmitro777

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:14:12 AM

An interesting project with a great future
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Recently, a lot of real estate projects have appeared on the forum, and I skeptical of BitRent, but in the last month of the ICO, they showed a sufficiently high level of training and there is an understanding that the project can have great popularity in real estate.

Maybe you should let us know what made you being skeptical about the team or BitRent in general? They are very actively trying to get the word out and building the platform. What's the issue you have?
I think that for today there is no reason to doubt the project of the BitRent. It shows itself from the best side.
But in the first stages, projects can cause skepticism. It does not matter how good it can look. I think that this is normal.

It's not even worth mentioning that you are skeptical. This is all venture capital investments. There is only conviction and doubt. If I have doubts I don't invest. If I am convincing I invest. If a project fails that I invested in I will learn from it.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
quazi747

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

Very Good Idea ...............
BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building http://construction
Sardool

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

All-China Conference for Blockchain Professionals Sponsored by China Blockchain Alliance Club

In the course of two days — 10th and 11th April — Xiamen City will host a large-scale event.
All key personalities of the China Blockchain Alliance Club will meet to discuss growth plans for the upcoming year. The host of the event is Trump Card Capital. Its representatives together with partners from other countries will be actively taking part in the event.

China Blockchain Alliance Club is a platform established by Trump Card Capital company together with leading players of the crypto market and blockchain professionals.
By joining forces, they managed to build the platform with the approach that includes maximum transparency of all processes. This allows to unite a great number of blockchain clubs and crypto communities.

During the time when crypto- and blockchain-technologies thrive, government structures and private entrepreneurs look for ultimate solutions to elevate transparency, automation and efficiency at all levels. The BitRent blockchain platform is that very decision allowing its clients to decentralize all processes.

BitRent is one of the partners of China Blockchain Alliance Club. The platforms offers an absolutely transparent approach of investing in construction objects, with every investor to be able to have real influence on object selection for investing and the very construction process using RNTB tokens. Applying BIM 3D technologies and RFID tags, all construction stages are visualized online. The goal of the platform is to unite investors and developers in every corner of the world.

All participants of the China Blockchain Alliance Club event will be talking over the current state of affairs on the blockchain market and reach for the ways of effective integration of finalize findings of the finished ICO and present the report on successful work.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

Excellent updates every time.
I am pleased to observe the work of this team, which is active, at all times. This broadens their proposals everywhere. A confident and hardworking team, this is what many projects lack.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Excellent updates every time.
I am pleased to observe the work of this team, which is active, at all times. This broadens their proposals everywhere. A confident and hardworking team, this is what many projects lack.
Thanks for your interest in our project. Our team very much appreciates it. Stay in touch!
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Digest

Another week of active technological developments and innovations has passed on the BitRent platform. Currently focusing resources on improving the key zones of the project to make the whole BitRent system smoothly running.

At the same time, in the next 2 week our team plans to attend leading blockchain summits and conferences:

10–11th April, Xiamen (China)
14–15th April, New York (USA)
26the April, Zug (Switzerland)
Hyperledger Fabric

We’ve got the work done with the first version of our private blockchain based on Hyperledger Fabric. At this stage blockchain will be used to record information on object state. At first, we want to achieve maximum system stability so that all transactions may be performed in time and smoothly.

Mobile version for Android

We’ve got our first version of Android mobile application released. It allows you to send the scanned data to the blockchain system. For ease of use the application has similar margins, if compared to the main web-interface. Later, once you’ve learned a handy design built upon the most topical UI and UX principles, you will notice that following the scanning process, data is transmitted to the web interface and then recorded in the blockchain.

Brand-new design

Our designers have just finished working on the brand-new design of the platform. All interior pages are well set up. Soon we will hold an official presentation.

RFID tags

The BitRent team is engaged in activities to select proper equipment for reading data from RFID tags. We will choose the best option on the market, which will provide maximally strong signal with uninterruptible connection to the blockchain system.

Services for RNTB

Our team has reached final stages of functionality development for services purchase on the platform using RNTB tokens. A step-by-step guide will be released shortly.

Two new projects in the UAE

Next week BitRent plans to add two new projects from the UAE. Together with our partners from the Middle East region we will build a definitely unique construction objects based on the latest know-how.

Being present across exchanges is an important coin success criterion within trading on global platform. We’re happy to inform you that RNTB token is traded on the following exchanges:

HitBTC
OTCBTC
YoBit
Exrates
Active negotiations are being conducted to join:

OKEX
Binance
BIT-Z
Huobi
Moreover, we’re pleased to let you know that BitRent has successfully reached global platforms for coin rate review across exchanges:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitrent

https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitrent

We continue active cooperation with cryptonomics.io and ICOBox. Besides, we’ve just entered into partnership with Cryptoland fund.

The doors of our social media accounts are always open to you!

https://bitrent.uk

https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/

https://medium.com/@bitrent

https://twitter.com/bit_rent

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214811

https://t.me/bitrentio

Feel free to ask your question and support the expansion of construction blockchain revolution.

Stay in touch!
Kokoruk

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Пpoeкт xopoший и пepcпeктивный. Peбятa мoлoдцы. Я дyмaю y ниx ecть бyдyщee. Кpoмe тoгo мoнeтa тopгyeтcя + 1% cyтoчныx . Bce гoвopит o тoм, чтo cтoимocть КTEИ бyдeт тoлькo pacти. Mнe нpaвитьcя !  Smiley
gogok

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

Good news, concerning exchangers. Observance of terms is a sign of discipline. Good team work. Good exchangers, but I do not like YoBit, because of bad reputation.
Kokoruk

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Coглaceн. B oтзывax o Yobit мoжнo ycлышaть paзнoe мнeниe. Ho этo eдинcтвeннaя плoщaдкa гдe мoжнo инвecтиpoвaть пpoeкты чepeз InvestBox, тeм caмым дaвaя вoзмoжнocть пoвышaть кaпитaлизaцию пpoeктa, и дaвaя вoзмoжнocть тpeйдepaм зapaбaтывaть нa тopгax пpи выcoкoм cyтoчнoм oбъeмe. К coжaлeнию, нa ceгoдняшний дeнь oчeнь мнoгo тoкeнoв, кoтopыe нe пpeдcтaвляют кaкyю либo цeннocть. Пpи тaкoм кoличecтвe нeoбxoдимo oбpaтить нa ceбя внимaниe инвecтopoв. Peклaмa и пpoдвижeниe, кoнeчнo двигaeт впepeд. Ho, мнe кaжeтcя, чтo имeя cильнyю пpoгpaммy, бoльшoe кoличecтвo тoкeнoв и пoддepжкy cooбщecтвa нe cocтaвит бoльшoгo тpyдa, ecли yвeличить кaпитaлизaцию пpoeктa зa cчeт вoзмoжнocти  инвecтopoв и тpeйдepoв зapaбaтывaть yжe нa paннeй cтaдии peaлизaции cтapтaпa.
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

This is a great project, i want to be part of this one. Big potential !
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

BitRent’s Success at the Blockchain Alliance Conference in China

10th April, the China Blockchain Alliance Club held a long-awaited meeting for blockchain leaders.

The founder of China Blockchain Alliance Club thanked all members of the organization for joint efforts toward goal-oriented development.

During the past year, China Blockchain Alliance Club pushed the idea of blockchain and held conferences across Asia, with lots of leading blockchain experts to have a chance to meet the progressive views of the BitRent platform in the construction area.

The BitRent team was represented by the following persons at the conference: Dmitriy Starovoitov, founder; Sergei Kyrylovskiy, co-founder; and Igor Pavlov, Chief Business Developer.

The leader of the BitRent team shared about recently finished ICO and successful launch of the BitRent.UK platform with active objects that are open for investments. The presentation of the project proved effective and practical to such an extent that the founder of the company — Dmitriy Starovoitov — was invited for an interview by one of tech TV channels.

The hosts of the event focused on building successful organizational culture of the China Blockchain Alliance Club and discussed three blocks of questions:
- Blockchain and its application
- Blockchain and us
- Quick development?

Every BitRent representative shared practical experience of blockchain application and presented a guide for standardizing processes in the construction field.

Apart from the fact that all guests were enriched with practical blockchain use cases in the construction sector, they also received red envelopes with nice bonus — RNTB.

It is worth mentioning that the hosts of the conference carried out a lottery for guests: the luckiest ones — 31 persons in total — got prizes. 15 guests got 200 RNTB, another 15–500 RNTB and the winner — 5000 RNTB!

Let’s “blockchainize” construction together!

Platform: https://bitrent.uk

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/

Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrent

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bit_rent

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214811

Telegram: https://t.me/bitrentio
Elifey

Activity: 699
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:42:04 PM

With such work and plans, the project has all the opportunities to become a leader in the field of real estate investments based on block technologies.
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:11:28 PM

The token distribution bases on numerous formulas. What’s this done for? Is it so important?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:28:02 PM

The token distribution bases on numerous formulas. What’s this done for? Is it so important?
It is, ‘cause it protects the interests of all investors who has invested in the project! That the purpose of calculating of all the options of token distribution.
holland35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

I haven’t read this thread for some time, but I’m planning to take part in this project. First of all, I will invest in new buildings under construction. I’d like to understand whether smth new has happened during previous 3-4 weeks. Is it all right?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I haven’t read this thread for some time, but I’m planning to take part in this project. First of all, I will invest in new buildings under construction. I’d like to understand whether smth new has happened during previous 3-4 weeks. Is it all right?
Hello. Quite a lot of things have happened during the time that you’ve specified. Personally, i saw the news from new conference and other events. It’s pleasing that the team doesn’t stop working and presents its project to investors from all over the world at the same pace. Frankly speaking, I haven’t seen any other project being so active. The attitude of investors to the project makes me glad, too.
holland35

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Hello. Quite a lot of things have happened during the time that you’ve specified. Personally, i saw the news from new conference and other events. It’s pleasing that the team doesn’t stop working and presents its project to investors from all over the world at the same pace. Frankly speaking, I haven’t seen any other project being so active. The attitude of investors to the project makes me glad, too.
It’s clear! As for the platform itself, what’s the progress?
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: