Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:13:48 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
Bit_rent

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

You already have a business? How long does it work?
Now we in a stage of development of the platform. Please follow us in social networks Smiley
Vantix

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:07:15 AM

This project looks innovative but there are already many real estate companies that are using blockchain. Why is your project different and are you going to pay dividends for token holders?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bit_rent

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:10:38 AM

Hello, if I invest money in real estate in another country, how can I prove my affiliation to it in case of a dispute in the authorized bodies?
If the investments comprise the amount of money, which is enough to buy a certain volume that requires issuing ownership right than it is possible. If the investments are minimal, then the chances are that there will be no chance to get ownership rights. Nevertheless, Smart Contracts produce profits from operations activities within commercial real estate when the investments are made.
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

Hello, if I invest money in real estate in another country, how can I prove my affiliation to it in case of a dispute in the authorized bodies?
All the necessary information is indicated in the smart contract on the basis of which your participation in the investment is fixed.

And how do I show a smart contract if I have, for example, to resolve a dispute in court? Very few people yet know what a smart contract is and how it works.
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:10:46 AM

This project looks innovative but there are already many real estate companies that are using blockchain. Why is your project different and are you going to pay dividends for token holders?
Our activities are focused on construction sector.
Among  the main features of our platform, these two stand apart: 1) the opportunity to invest in commercial and residential real estate at the primary stages of construction; 2) monitoring of the whole process online.

BitRent totally meets green standards and complies with LEED and BREEAM certificates.

Upon successful completion of the platform, all token holders will be able to convert tokens into coins that serve as a payment tool when it comes to equity participation in construction and receiving dividends.
ferrum83

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:19:44 AM

All the necessary information is indicated in the smart contract on the basis of which your participation in the investment is fixed.

And how do I show a smart contract if I have, for example, to resolve a dispute in court? Very few people yet know what a smart contract is and how it works.

It seems that there is an opportunity to present smart contracts as a paper-based document that you can provide the court with if it’s necessary.
AurihanGB

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:09:41 AM

Hello, what is the minimum amount of investment in real estate via your service?
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

It all depends on the amount of your investments. If it's a large investment, you get additional papers that empower you to receive ownership rights as well as enable you to resolve a dispute in a court.

If we're talking about small amounts of funds, Smart Contracts draw profit from operational activities of commercial real estate that they invest money in.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

so how will people be able to purchase property using the token?
will several people be able to purchase one property on you platform and honour it via a smart contrwct?
Tokens will be converted into coins and serve as payment tool within equity participation in construction.

Sure, investing in construction will be performed collectively on our platform starting with any amount of funds.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

Earlier some companies have already tried to create similar projects, but they did not succeed. How does yours differ from similar ones, and have you considered the mistakes of failed attempts?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

Good afternoon. Will BitRent platform provide investors with an opportunity to check the progress of the construction of an object at any time?
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

Hello, what is the minimum amount of investment in real estate via your service?

Hello, minimum amount of investment in real estate start from 2 ETH or 0.1 BTC.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

Earlier some companies have already tried to create similar projects, but they did not succeed. How does yours differ from similar ones, and have you considered the mistakes of failed attempts?

Sure, we've been studying their experience and that's why we create the platform for investment and we strongly believe that we are able to draw large investment funds.
We offer unique functionality - all transactions are performed without human interference, since Smart Contracts are will act upon signals from RFID tags.

Isn't this that very distinctive feature?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

Good afternoon. Will BitRent platform provide investors with an opportunity to check the progress of the construction of an object at any time?

Yes, such a possibility will be provided with the help of a smart contract and blockchain. I'm still interested, will it be possible to observe construction sites with the help of cameras online?
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Will there be an opportunity in BitRent to invest only in the real estate, the construction of which has not yet begun?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

Will there be an opportunity in BitRent to invest only in the real estate, the construction of which has not yet begun?

Most likely it will be so, because more money is required for investments in objects that are already under construction and BitRent is focused on minimum investments in real estate.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

Most likely it will be so, because more money is required for investments in objects that are already under construction and BitRent is focused on minimum investments in real estate.

Well, it works both ways.
By the way, we will also comply with legislation of the countries where our platform will be operating.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:12:58 PM

We will build BitRent blockchain platform on the Hyperledger Fabric 1.0. Why Hyperledger?

Decentralized public blockchains require every peer to execute every transaction and they can’t support private transactions.
While distributed ledger gives the flexibility and security to make transactions visible to select parties with the correct encryption keys. What’s more, it has different peer types. So, the blockchain looks up an endorser identity and then sends transactions only to the peers that are involved to generate a result.
Concerning our platform, Hyperledger gives a possibility to introduce user roles (like Investor, Developer, Construct) to differentiate verification procedures and introduce different terms and conditions for Bitrent platform usage.
Taking about access rights, all blockchain participants are able to read info about projects but only a project participants will be notified about changes and only specific roles could make entries in the project blockchain node.
Finally, just a small point, project participants are not required to use computer processing power to confirm transactions.

For More Information Follow Us On
Websitehttps://bitrent.io/
Twitterhttps://twitter.com/bit_rent
Whitepaperhttps://bitrent.io/wp_bitrent.pdf
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/

Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:36:24 AM

Hello, in what ways will you increase the number of active users of the platform after its launch?
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
Hello, Here is our white paperhttps://bitrent.io/wp_bitrent.pdf , and here it is full information about our team https://bitrent.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: