Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15291 times)
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:59:36 PM

What can I spend tokens on the platform?

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

The developers have already said on which exchangers will be traded their coins?

As far as I know, no announcements have been made yet. In my opinion, too early.
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:02:51 PM

The developers have already said on which exchangers will be traded their coins?

As far as I know, no announcements have been made yet. In my opinion, too early.

Does this mean that the system is not fully thought out?
StreamSpace (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:33:18 PM

Tokens can be spent to watch Films. Tokens can also be exchanged for Fiat currency.

whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:03:48 PM

Tokens can be spent to watch Films. Tokens can also be exchanged for Fiat currency.
That is, can I exchange tokens for fiat money and withdraw to my account?
But why? What's the point?
wiak2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:06:13 PM

That is, can I exchange tokens for fiat money and withdraw to my account?
But why? What's the point?
This feature is likely not for ordinary users, but for directors who will post movies on this platform
I think so...
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

The developers claim that their platform for independent filmmaking. But what criterion separates the studio film from the independent? Where will the line that separates these films pass?
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

The developers claim that their platform for independent filmmaking. But what criterion separates the studio film from the independent? Where will the line that separates these films pass?
What do you mean by that?
23coins

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

I just want to know the criteria by which they will select films for their platform. After all, there will be a definite framework, yes?
I really like the idea, but I do not fully understand the details.
I understand that blockbusters on this platform can not be seen, right?
wiak2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

Well, at least independent films differ in that they do not belong to this or that studio. This is an author's work, without any limitations of the studio and producers. An example of such a film can be called the film "Clerks" by Kevin Smith
23coins

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:19:17 PM

Well, at least independent films differ in that they do not belong to this or that studio. This is an author's work, without any limitations of the studio and producers. An example of such a film can be called the film "Clerks" by Kevin Smith
Yes, I understand it, I just want to know some criteria for selecting films for this platform. That's all Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:19:58 PM

Yes, I understand it, I just want to know some criteria for selecting films for this platform. That's all Smiley
I think such details will become known closer to the release of the platform
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:25:12 AM

Which categories of films will this service support? I mean full-length films, shortcuts, TV shows, etc.
wiak2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

Which categories of films will this service support? I mean full-length films, shortcuts, TV shows, etc.
I think everything that falls under the category of independent cinema. It can be anything, except for a TV show, probably Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:28:05 AM

I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
miraclebets

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:29:08 AM

I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
Well, what's the point in this method of storing films?
What are the advantages of this?
wiak2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:36:16 AM

Not exactly, but it seems.
They have a patent for the development of their file system, with distributed storage of data. Partly you are right, many different parts are stored on various local devices throughout the Internet.
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:38:51 AM

They have a patent for the development of their file system, with distributed storage of data. Partly you are right, many different parts are stored on various local devices throughout the Internet.
How much can this system be considered stable and secure?
Any data users on the network of a given platform, or specialized server stations, can become data custodians?
wiak2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:42:08 AM

Any data users on the network of a given platform, or specialized server stations, can become data custodians?
I do not know, but most likely I think that these will be ordinary users of the network. They will provide a place to store data in exchange for tokens. As a mining. Smiley
miraclebets

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:42:44 AM

I do not know, but most likely I think that these will be ordinary users of the network. They will provide a place to store data in exchange for tokens. As a mining. Smiley
And how can you consider such a system to be safe?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: