Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: impact of internet and technology  (Read 3767 times)
Gtwidris

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

Young people developing a voice and building trust

Social networking services can be used to hone debating and discussion skills in a local, national or international context. This helps users develop public ways of presenting themselves. Personal skills are very important in this context: to make, develop and keep friendships, and to be regarded as a trusted connection within a network. Social networking services can provide young people with opportunities to learn how to function successfully in a community, navigating a public social space and developing social norms and skills as participants in peer groups.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yourboss

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:27:25 AM

The most horrible impact wil be on employment system. More and more people will become redundant and will be left without any sources of income
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

There are pros and cons of everything in life, Its our goodness how we extract advantage from things and ignore disadvantages.
Any information on the internet that you receive can make you positive or negative. It is changing every second with the speed of technology.

I think that a person without the basic knowledge of computer and internet is physically and mentally unfit.
Gen iUs

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Patience is virtue

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:13:42 AM

how the technology and gadgets are affecting the mind and health of people. is it in more negative way or is it in positive way??

I think people invented the technology and gadgets for positive reason. We all that through technology and gadgets, it is very helpful for us, we use it for communication ,searching information,calculating and etc. But when we talk about the affect on mind and health of people, for me  it is more on negative.
Negative effects: losing of eye sight,headache,health problem,intrapersonal,wimpy, depression and etc.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

how the technology and gadgets are affecting the mind and health of people. is it in more negative way or is it in positive way??
I think the positive impact of technology and Internet was because its very helpful for many people we use it to communicate our love ones even though they are at long-distance or searching informations or ETC.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

it is not good to our health but because of this we can contact or communicate our family and relatives especially those who in abroad.it is also help to do fast their homework with our kid amd because of this i had the  opportunity to work like here in bitcoin ,i had the chance to get wealthy.
akiraminai

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:35:23 AM

I think it affects negatively, gadgets are taking away every kid's childhood. Maybe the cultural traditions will vanish in due time.
legend2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:03:53 AM

It is negative if a person does not use the Internet for development or work. And it's positive if he knows what he wants from the Internet. So everywhere you have to apply the mind, even in high technologies.

congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

There is advantage and disadvantage

The advantage is the life becomes more easier even in work and schools because you can easily communicate with your officemates and in school you can search the things that is hard to understand

The disadvantage may be health problems
Health problems like spine curvature due to long time using the computers. Astigmatism caused by always focused on computer screen. Obesity due to lack of exercise and other behavioral problems like violence because of the games. Adding up to it are frequent eye strains amd headaches.

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:51:43 AM

It is in a negative way, because of radiation, we are die younger and younger because of radiation and no one can avoid it.

mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

In positive it makes easy for everyday life. You can contact someone whenever or wherever you are. Some work in household are not  super hassle. In negative impact is it makes us to dependent on technology.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:05:13 PM

I think it makes life easier for us to some extent, but it also takes a lot of time that we could spend on something more useful
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

Technology and the internet have made the minority more productive and wiser. The majority have gotten lazier, less productive and obsessed with social media and youtube cat videos.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

I didn't asked my self this questions because it's on daily basis. I am dependent on technology, and i don't want to mention when the internet connection falls down. So is it healthy or not, i need it.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:00:22 PM

Technology and gadgets both play a vital role in our lives everyday. It is already part of our routine. It provides both negative and positive effects. The effect of technology and gadgets in our health is quite alarming for a lot of people nowadays are gadgets and internet addicted that they almost forget to take their meals and medicine sometimes. Computer exposure may also affect our health due to radiation. However, technology helps us lessen our daily burdens and make our activities easier.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:56 PM

everything that show up in earth have negative and positive sides as always !
internet provides us the tehnology to make communication way better or at its fines ! long distance relationship nowis an easy to  cope with chats and video calls for free unlike before that you will talkk on the phone with expensive rates..
internet now can provide us answer so quick than before that we need to find it over expensive encyclopedias ! this are just few
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

I think it's one of those things where it is great for those who can take advantage of it. But the big negative with say the internet, is that more simple minded people can easily end up wasting a lot of time. Life wasting times on sites like Facebook.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:29 PM

Technology I think has not yet reached 10% of what can be,we are now standing only at the threshold of a new era,where modern man himself without the Internet to present can no longer

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

The impacts that are felt by us all from the internet and technology is that we can do things very practical. it is one of the advantages of the development of internet and technology. With the practicality that it makes the efficiency of time, we need to be more effective than when we are still doing a job manually.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:22:24 PM

There has to be some results concerning our comfortable lives that we have, if we talk about oversized associated illnesses then yes, the technology has some effects on our health.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: