Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Breaking news} Korean Government will ban all kinds of ICO.  (Read 1157 times)
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

Such news comes almost everyday from one or other country. And this news brings volatility to crypto market. Which is what I like the most about this market Smiley

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-bans-raising-money-through-initial-coin-offerings-idUSKCN1C408N?il=0
RecklessRocket

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:27:51 AM

Looks like to me the above article done on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017.
Thanks for the update.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

Its not fake news, but i dont think it will be banned for ever. They just want to regulate it i assume. Alot of scams going on, they just want to be able to control it.

Exactly, no country will ban altogether, it would put their country at an extreme disadvantage. They are trying to control the rise of crypto worldwide becuase if it happens too fast, governments may collapse
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

Chinese and Korean volumes are fake especially Ethorium so it won't change much in crypto prices, as we all see it.

dineshary

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

BTC trading for a lower price in Korean exchanges. Fridays are getting bad these days. Might have a bad weekend..
Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Lately Involement of china, hongkong and now South korea..I do believe this will be good for the market. I think were reach the peaktime, this kind of situation will slowly coldown the ico craze and this is what the market actually need, regulation on every ico project must be implemented.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

There should be clarification with the news, and we also need to do our resreach for validation, korea musta have some reason, why it would want ICOs to be banned, it is probably due to the fact that its citizens are well computer literate, even a high school student is good enough to make apps, and i think if they wanted to make an ICO, it would be easy for them, in turn, they would be creating free cash on their own, i think that's what the government is already afraid of, anyone there could easily make an ICO, plus it is still not yrt regulated like japan, hopefully we would see further developments and prove this news, whether it is fact or not, at least it will bring clarity to us all.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:10:01 AM

This massive bans everywhere is probably for massive regulations. Governments love to tax everything, make money from others money.  Angry

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:36:19 AM

There should be clarification with the news, and we also need to do our resreach for validation, korea musta have some reason, why it would want ICOs to be banned, it is probably due to the fact that its citizens are well computer literate, even a high school student is good enough to make apps, and i think if they wanted to make an ICO, it would be easy for them, in turn, they would be creating free cash on their own, i think that's what the government is already afraid of, anyone there could easily make an ICO, plus it is still not yrt regulated like japan, hopefully we would see further developments and prove this news, whether it is fact or not, at least it will bring clarity to us all.
that is right, we need clarification on the news. it is easy to post a 3 paragraph report and focus on the part of news that will get the most reads. it was inevitable that other countries follow chinas lead

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
muraqaba

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:28:52 AM

Wow.. i am freezer right now, i can not understand why all the countries are banning ico's, what is the real problem with them? because i can not understand it, everyday i login to this forum i see that there is  X country going to ban icos, first was china, then india, japan, and now korea? how do you know it is true?
Oh i really hope it is not going to happen, it would be a mess if that is true.

these are the two countries scamming people. there are sites that create a new pump and dump ico every night just to get money out of it. i mean every night it is like come on you know the governments will come in eventually.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

Wow.. i am freezer right now, i can not understand why all the countries are banning ico's, what is the real problem with them? because i can not understand it, everyday i login to this forum i see that there is  X country going to ban icos, first was china, then india, japan, and now korea? how do you know it is true?
Oh i really hope it is not going to happen, it would be a mess if that is true.

these are the two countries scamming people. there are sites that create a new pump and dump ico every night just to get money out of it. i mean every night it is like come on you know the governments will come in eventually.

This is true. The exchanges out of these countries are scam heaven. It is better off if they are gone. I don't understand why people don't see it, Chinese exchanges used to have over 90% of Bitcoin volume but after they charge some fees it down to less than 10%. Now scam Eth moving this fake volumes to South Korea after Poloniex.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: