Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable  (Read 4917 times)
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

On initial level of trading its not that profitable but if gain the knowledge about it and work hard then it will be very profitable. So work hard and earn as much as you want.

sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.

Yeah. I hear this that Trade is profitable. But I didn't see my result good.  I will be patience and I will wait to see the good result.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

How can a person without economist education decide, whether is it better to sell it today, or keep it? I wonder Huh

The normal or natural rule of trading is by at low price and sell at high price, so as to get back your capital and some profits. You can set a trade limit to how high you want the price to be before you sell, with the help of the site or app you want to use for the trade.
And you should to have a stop loss position. Because when you are trading a crypto (Bitcoin or Altcoin), you can not live 24/24 to check the value of this coin. In that time, the stop-loss limit function will help you solve this issue.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:46:28 AM

Yes trading alternative coins is truly profitable for me, actually trading alternative coins was not profitable in first time, it was very very difficult to be profitable due to I didn't knew how to followed the trend of price alternative coins, even until today getting big profit from trading is still difficult but I don't search big profit from trading, the active profit in trading is enough for me, active profit will be big profit in couples years later.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

There are two categories of profitable alt coins out there;

first category is for swing traders which you sell-buy, buy-sell and make money with the swings.

second category is for longer term traders / investor. you just buy and hold for some time.

then i must be somewhere in the middle of all this....

i trade "medium term" (if that's a thing). i invest in altcoins when they are at the bottom and stable. you may see this as a nearly horizontal line on the chart. then i sell when that line turned vertical or with a sharp rise (aka coin got pumped). my goal is to minimize the time my bitcoin is invested in these coins so that i can reduce the risks of getting dumped on while earning the most profit possible from the swings.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
StreakW

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:22:14 PM

Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable Huh
of course if u trading with high value

BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

As alway, they are profitable if you make the right choices, while if you make the wrong choices with altcoins you have a great chance of losing everything. Altcoins offer in fact a sort of leverage vs Bitcoin trading. If you are right and lucky you are very right and lucky, if you are wrong and unlucky, you are very wrong and unlucky,

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

first of all, it depends on which alt coin we are talking about. if you catch right ones then you can definitely make a lot of money as they grow exponentially.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

My style of altcoin investment is i use fiat money to buy btc then i trade it any altcoin just for safe keeping and wait until any of these altcoin will increase in price even just for 10 dollars. But right now its rare for altcoins to increase at such price. I would try to maintain lookout for the altcoins i have traded.

Fiat money is new for me ..
cloud you explain what actually it is
vasavala

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:34:53 PM

If you want to make profit before you buy something make a good analysis. Read about company, read what they do. Invest a small part of money to one place. Use a simple investing rules. This is the basis
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:47:22 PM

Of a truth I have bought many coins and I only lose in two of them all. I have been trading forex before investing into crypto coins trading especially altcoins and I think there is a great opportunity in altcoins trading than every others trading assets including penny stocks. I have seen some coin rise as high as 400 % in just a week. I have also making over 200% in just a week investing in lisk around April this year. I think altcoins is very profitable especially if you buy at the right time.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:04:51 PM

Of a truth I have bought many coins and I only lose in two of them all. I have been trading forex before investing into crypto coins trading especially altcoins and I think there is a great opportunity in altcoins trading than every others trading assets including penny stocks. I have seen some coin rise as high as 400 % in just a week. I have also making over 200% in just a week investing in lisk around April this year. I think altcoins is very profitable especially if you buy at the right time.

It is very true that in altcoin trading the profit margin is uncountable but the loss chances is also very high, we have to be always alert on the coins development and news on which we care trading as good news gives you returns soon and even on bad news we can get in loss if not being alerted before it.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:38:15 AM

it depends on our analysis, actually altcoin trading can make us become rich quickly if we have the ability to trade in fundamentally analysis and also can control emotion. This 2 think is important to get consistent profit in trading. Although we expert in fundamental and technical analysis but can not keep and control emotion and always greedy ,we will be in loss.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:12:23 AM

All this time that I feel is profitable, for example 2 coins that make me get a big profit is Bitquence and Monaco Card, when Bitquence and Monaco available in the market very cheap price and 3 months then pump up to hundreds of percent.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:04:05 PM

It very much depends on the period in which you do it, actually. If you are trading alts these days you are most likely losing money with all alts tanking because of BTC's price rising sharply!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:57:22 PM

Especially now that the market is very volatile and there were lots of price downs recently. Always buy coins when the price is down and everyone is in panic. You will surely get huge profit when everything are back to normal. I bought a coin last month and now I have 150% income from it and  even until today getting big profit from trading is still difficult but I don't search big profit from trading
mysacrifice

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

Apparently for many of the people it was not so profitable till that moment. unfortunately only minority of the alt coin projects was profitable for its investors.
BHTeam

Activity: 336

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:11:16 PM

Well, I think it is profitable for sure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

Apparently for many of the people it was not so profitable till that moment. unfortunately only minority of the alt coin projects was profitable for its investors.
These questions been asked by those people who dont even tried out to make money with alts but for those people who did experience to make money on altcoin then for sure you would able to expect on what would be their answer related into these kind of questions.For me it is indeed profitable if you do know how to spot a good coin and you would able to get in on cheaper price.You will surely make money on its price volatilizes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
eleck

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:16:29 PM

It's profitable, but like any other things in life it takes time and work to know if the altcoin project will we worth something in the future, knowing the project fundamentals is a must
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: