Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable  (Read 4917 times)
Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

I understood that trading is not for the faint of heart. To make the right decisions you need a cold mind. And of course the luck we need.Then we get good profit.

Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

I understood that trading is not for the faint of heart. To make the right decisions you need a cold mind. And of course the luck we need.Then we get good profit.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:53:24 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 04:47:58 PM by ss890

For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.

It's far great feeling to earn bucks with altcoin trading. I mean look at the number of coins out there. At least one in hundred will pump 100x everday and if you are lucky enough to hit the stakes into that coin then voila you got the jackpot.

Not only this, we can increase the odds of hitting pumper coin by enrolling into pump groups, as well as investing into ten to fifteen different coins. For sure this works and 99% gets profits within a month of investment. Amazing ways are out there and hopefully everything is still in the favour of alts.

seriously2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:01:07 AM

It is for me.. If you dont do homework on a buy then you have yourself to blame for the loss. But alittle bit of reading can lead to a nice bounty.
knowcrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:24:48 AM

Depends on the Alt coins you invest in, alt coins can be money makers, and money losers.
Choose wisely and do your research. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

STOP SENDING LIKES; START SENDING MONEY
Social Send Platform
Social Send Website
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
not all altcooin can bring profit, if you want to get profit,
yes you have to properly choose the right coin
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:08:08 AM

Are Altcoin are profitable if already learn all about thats coin.
according the general concept all of trading method, there is 2 methods how analyze the market.
the first one is

Fundamental Analyze.
in this method you can know the predict of coin movement according to the news.

technical analyze.
this method using your expert experience for analyze the movement of the coin.
if you already know all about the coin whom you trade. this method can make you get profit with percentage 90 %.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

Every trading is profitable if you do your own research and do trading with fundamentals. Altcoin market is very volatile and never do trading on anyone advice and make trade after all research and proper information about any altcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:25:05 AM

because the market is still very young and there are not enough statistics, then when trading with altcoins, the price behavior for TA is not so predictable, as for example in the stock market. The movement of prices is very prone to news background and manipulation. Therefore, I would trade for a short distance - a few days and did not wait for x10. 20-30% of profit every 2-3 days is also quite good. But all this is true provided a stable bitcoin course

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:32:33 AM

Yes it is truly profitable if you only know how to trade. Basically for trading, if you want to buy a an alt coin, wait for its market value to drop so you can buy more tokens of your choice in a lower price because that's the time when investors try to invest since the market value has decreased. And once more investors will invest, it is expected that the market value of the said token will also rise.

CookieGums

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:37:16 AM

Im not really die hard in trading bitcoin but i alread experience some trading that i rather get some profit like in btc, because i hold some bitcoin before this month, my bitcoin now is really get a big profit a almost double then i suddenly trade it to fiat then waiting for the bitcoin to dump again.

Silycell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

How much percent profit are you guys aiming lately? 30%  Grin
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:56:43 AM

Trading alt coins feels like trading forex to me volatility wise. It is like you are using leverage to trade. I'm investing both btc and alt coins and so far I earned bit more with alt coins comparing to my btc portfolio earnings.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable ?

My answer is YES, not only for altcoin, but in trading itself. I believe that trading is truly profitable. I am not a trader but I have friends who are already into trading in altcoins, and yes they do profit from it though they don't tell me exactly how much they gain from it. But I believe that's subject to their privacy so I respect that.

syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

Initially doing trading activities in altcoin certainly very profitable but it depends on yourself because in trading activities in altcoin of course you should be able to read the market share of crypto is moving. yes of course you will get a loss if you buy coin the price is up I think you should do in trading in altcoin is where you have to buy some kind of altcoin, so I mean you do not just fixate on one coin only, do trading on some altcoin to have a support in other coin types when you are experiencing a loss on one of the altcoins you have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

It was a look like dream that is 100% sure Altcoin is a truly profitable if you know crypto currency very well. Who know about trading he make a very huge profit in a short time. Altcoin price all time ups and dwon so we should hold it altcoin and make sure profite.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

see altcoin's price movement itself is able to move quickly its value so that it can be more expensive and ensure the amount of market demand available. that way trading on altcoin can be profitable if we can carefully select the type of coins that will be traded. on the other hand altcoin price movement is very slow when compared with bitcoin, therefore from trading on altcoin we could not only get profit but can lose the number of coins traded if not carefully select the type of altcoin that will be traded.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:03:02 PM

There are some complications always in trading. If you want a profitable trade you should keep some important things in mind.
Buy of 60% of your capital amount.
Search for a specific coin after searching market.
Check its monthly progress of that coin before buying. Wether it is active or scam.
After buying coin hold it and set a sell order on 10-30%.
Dont panic. Just wait for your profit.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

Just like others say, it is necessary for anyone to be legendery before he/she can profit on altcoin. Maybe it is just a matter having the right decisions, picking the right crypto and being lucky one. Even if you gain a lot of altcoin but if that coins are not commonly exchanged in wallets(not yet supported), there is no use for that. Holding a lot of altcoin can become more and more risky but there is still possibility to be profitable.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 04:45:50 PM

YES, ALTCOIN trading is truly a profitable work. One can gain a good profit out of it. It is very famous in market.
There are many people out here which are getting a good profit from Altcoins.
The thing you should keep in mind is that just be careful always while investing in it because there are some scams also.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: