Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin Trading Truly Profitable  (Read 4917 times)
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:55:21 AM

Truly it is! Particularly now that the market is extremely unstable and there were bunches of value downs as of late. Continuously purchase coins when the cost is down and everybody is in freeze. You will without a doubt get enormous benefit when everything are back to ordinary. I purchased a coin a month ago and now I have 150% wage from it. In the event that I offer it fourteen days prior and I ended up plainly restless, possibly I won't have that sort of pick up from it. Understanding is the way to altcoin trading.Determining whether altcoin exchanging is beneficial or not relies upon the sum you are putting resources into exchanging. A little measure of venture would create a little measure of benefit. It likewise relies upon what technique you are utilizing. My fundamental methodology is to not offer in a misfortune.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:22:57 AM

For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
Not all altcoin trading is profitable. The advantages of altcoin trading are determined by skill and strategy. the first time I traded altcoin I suffered a lot of losses and after a few tries and learns in the end I can trade altcoin by making a profit.
so Learning and experience are also part of the most important thing in altcoin trading in order to benefit.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:26:44 AM

With what I have seen so far in altcoin in terms of rises and prices. I 'll bet the profitability of altcoin outweigh it's short term loses! You can practically become a big bag holder of altcoin with right mind set and a millionare too.

IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

It is indeed true. If you want proof, you can watch videos in youtube where people tell their stories on how they started from the bottom and then making trading a good source of income. Some of them even quit their jobs and only focus on trading because they get much money compared to their monthly salary.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:17:37 AM

Yes its true that Altcoin is really profitable. Your earning depends on your strategy. You must know when is the right time to buy & to sell your coin.
And the very important thing to remember is you must know how to control your emotions & always bear patience, as the value of  coins often goes up and down.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:29:07 AM

Trading of altcoin is also profitable if you do trading by rules and basic knowledge as trading is a risky game without knowledge due to high volality here.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

Yes its true that Altcoin is really profitable. Your earning depends on your strategy. You must know when is the right time to buy & to sell your coin.
And the very important thing to remember is you must know how to control your emotions & always bear patience, as the value of  coins often goes up and down.

Yes this is so true, trading Altcoins is indeed profitable but it depends on your strategy and the coins you are trading with too. It'll take so much of your time because you have to do some digging on these coins and read charts too to know when the price would go up and down. It really takes so much of your patience too because it is not all the time that you profits from these coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

Not in our country but we look at the foreign countries they are focusing in the crypto currencies and there are hundreds of digital currencies are operating in the world as time passes they are moving to the income earning sources like now a days online shopping and other games and online purchases are done through alt coins and now they are the millionaire because they have used the crypto currencies.

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:16:03 AM

Absolutely right alt coin trading truly profitable because i am a regular trader but everyday good profit not possible from trade.Analysis about coin it is most important thing.I like trade with waves and i got big amount from waves trading.

ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:59:42 PM

Apparently for many of the people it was not so profitable till that moment. unfortunately only minority of the alt coin projects was profitable for its investors.
It is not the matter of being profitable or not, rather the communication gap created among people for altcoins. We all have heard about bitcoins and bitcoins every time. Altcoins are of same capability but only the matter is of concern and attraction of users toward their best coins. So altcoin are profitable enough, just need some concern.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

Apparently for many of the people it was not so profitable till that moment. unfortunately only minority of the alt coin projects was profitable for its investors.
It is not the matter of being profitable or not, rather the communication gap created among people for altcoins. We all have heard about bitcoins and bitcoins every time. Altcoins are of same capability but only the matter is of concern and attraction of users toward their best coins. So altcoin are profitable enough, just need some concern.
Yes i am agree with you its all up to you for which you can earn even if you trade in bitcoin or altcoin but the results of it will up to you so for now everything is profitable even altcoin. But i may agree that it is profitable to trade in altcoin.

Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

For all of your die-hard Altcoin traders out there, share some input on your experiences or strategies you may have implemented/utilized to find success. I myself have had my fair share of dumb luck (knock on wood) but i'm interested to hear what some of you legends have to say.
Truly and surely, this statement has been proven of all community. I am also a trader and I can get profit in trading my coins in web exchange. I can get profit more than earning in faucets. My strategies are always come up or end up with my highest expectation. The price order can also helped us to trade our coins with a highest value.

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:16:35 AM

Altcoins are the best for profit because of all the ways you can get more altcoins! There are faucets, bounties, airdrops, signature campaigns, social media campaigns, etc. When you combine the profits you make off of buying high/selling low with all the ways that you can enter the market for free, altcoin trading is immensely profitable. Honestly, I've earned probably about 90% of my income from altcoin trading. You really have to stay diligent and try to get in early, as the intial coin to market is a great time to buy in as after that it's anyone's game. Getting in early is the key for profit most of the time.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:28:54 AM

Yes i am agree with you its all up to you for which you can earn even if you trade in bitcoin or altcoin but the results of it will up to you so for now everything is profitable even altcoin. But i may agree that it is profitable to trade in altcoin.

Altcoin is profitable but it will depend on how you handle it right. Trading needs more time and skills for you to get a profit. Altcoins is very different from bitcoin. Bitcoin can be a good investment even in a long term but not with alts. Alts need extra time because it may dumped in just a couple of minutes or hour.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:15:38 AM

I'm not die-hard altcoin trader neither yet trading, but when I saw my friend earning in trading coins, me was like "Oh, I want to trade also. How?". This friend of mine is really that die-hard and he knows to play this crypto games.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:57:40 AM

Yes altcoins are profitable, but a smart pick is very important in trading industry. And be optimistic enough to foreseen that your picked altcoin will have a huge pump in the coming days. Just hold for a while and make a trade when it is in the right price, be wise and have a smart decision or else you will lose.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:05:12 AM

Not legendary or die hard trader lol, but I would say that altcoin trading is truly profitable when you make the correct picks.
I usually just look at the whitepaper, roadmap, team, feasibility  and uniqueness of a project.

Seems to work ok so far.

Same here. Very far from being a legendary and die hard trader.  Grin I would just like to add a little to some very good points already taken by Zeeks here. You need to follow your altcoins closely. Monitor them every now and then. Watch out for some upcoming announcements, partnerships, and additional features. And then be firm with it. Do not just cut loss easily. Wait for the price to gain before selling. And then once it dips, buy again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
NiccoloN

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:06:06 AM

Bitcoin currently makes up for 56% of the whole crypto market. This means that from every 2$ to enter the markets, 1$ will go into Bitcoin.

For this reason alone it is tough for altcoins to outperform Bitcoin. Generally spoken of course, since there are many exceptions. For example take a look at the most successful ICOs: https://www.cryptomus.com/

Still, this mostly is a gamble and proper analysis doesn't mean a whole lot, since the crypto world is even more irrational than other markets.
swagbastian

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:10:58 AM

Alts are only profitable when bitcoin is moving sideways

If bitcoin goes up, alts go down
If bitcoin goes down, alts go down
David_5M

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Making Blockchain Safer for Everyday Use

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:14:00 AM

Yes, Alt coin trading presents the great possibility of asymetric gains but is also more risky to trade. It is important to know a exit strategy before you enter any trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: