Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to place token after ICO  (Read 453 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

Hey everyone, please help.

Which exchanges are placing new tokens for trading?
Maybe someone had an ICO not long ago, could you please tell where have you placed your token?
What prices and conditions do exchanges have?

Thanks for help!
New token not yet in any exchange, we can only wait and give suport vote enter to exchange.I just save in the wallet if there is a exchange that has received the token,then I will remain silent for a long time until the token price go to the moon.I must a long waited for the money to benefit me many times over the results that I can be different from others Wink.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yellt (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

New token not yet in any exchange, we can only wait and give suport vote enter to exchange.I just save in the wallet if there is a exchange that has received the token,then I will remain silent for a long time until the token price go to the moon.I must a long waited for the money to benefit me many times over the results that I can be different from others Wink.

Thats cool strategy, but as I said few messages before, I'm from developers team and searching for exchanges to list our token, so holders of our token have opportunity to trade it))

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:49:11 AM

No, don't used Coinomi. Someone has found vulnerabilities on the wallet and it looks like they haven't fix it. So its not safe. Here, take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215088.0

And as far as the new tokens is concern, you have to check which exchanges are they going to list it. I saw others listing it in hitbtc, others such as liquio.io. So it really depends on the ICO project itself. That's why you have to follow them eventhough the ICO is completed so that you are updated as to where they are going to list it.

Based on my experience, I only used myetherwallet to store my token. Its not automatic though, you have to put the information of the token before actually seeing it in your wallet.

The problem that I want to list  the token on the exchange, for trading. Our team is having an ICO and it's almost completed, but though i'm trying to connect with pretty many exchanges, I do not receive answers. Am I just such a looser? Grin ;DxD That they just do not reply to me. I  really have received only few answers(

Not to burst the bubble mate, but your team should have look at it before even having an ICO. Its a priority and it looks like you have forgotten about it. No you are not a looser. Maybe you and your team are very busy that's why you have this problem today. If you have your team, then your marketing arm should tell exchanges what your token is all about what ERC it is compliant with. I think sooner you will got your tokens listen after a thorough examination by the exchanges you have applied for. Any idea what would be the the price of your tokens?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yellt (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:57:34 AM

Not to burst the bubble mate, but your team should have look at it before even having an ICO. Its a priority and it looks like you have forgotten about it. No you are not a looser. Maybe you and your team are very busy that's why you have this problem today. If you have your team, then your marketing arm should tell exchanges what your token is all about what ERC it is compliant with. I think sooner you will got your tokens listen after a thorough examination by the exchanges you have applied for. Any idea what would be the the price of your tokens?
It is sold at the indicative price $2
But I'm not sure what the price will be.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

It is sold at the indicative price $2
But I'm not sure what the price will be.

Sounds like a fair price and if it listed to a exchanges it will surely be pump. Any updates though? Did they reply to you? I'm thinking that there are processes to be followed by the exchanges before accepting one. I do hope that you already submitted the proper documentation to them and now the ball is on their side. And the only thing you do is wait. And I'm sure that if they find your tokens as worthy to be listed, chances are they will. You just need to be patience here because you can't really do anything in your end.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:29:19 AM

Hey everyone, please help.

Which exchanges are placing new tokens for trading?
Maybe someone had an ICO not long ago, could you please tell where have you placed your token?
What prices and conditions do exchanges have?

Thanks for help!

Did you try Tidex? https://tidex.com/

Their official Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769969.0

They supported Ethereum and Ethereum based tokens.

They said that they list coins free. Better send them hello@tidex.com and clarify things with them. Although the catch is that they are located in Russia.  Smiley

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

First of all You can Browse coinmarketcap.com .
You can Chack your coin Which one you need to know where its Exchange.
Many coin firstly add on Etherdelta, Hibtc, coinexchange . 
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

For the moment Im using myetherwallet. io and imtoken for hardware wallet.  My imtoken wallet is very easy to use and has no problem yet when receiving and storing tokens based on ethereum so I was planning to keep my tokens safe there.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:30:43 PM

For the moment Im using myetherwallet. io and imtoken for hardware wallet.  My imtoken wallet is very easy to use and has no problem yet when receiving and storing tokens based on ethereum so I was planning to keep my tokens safe there.
Wouldn't it be best to just put it directly to the exchange, after they've accepted the token. I mean you could already set an amount for it and leave it as it is, that way you can either raise the expectations of the buyers or making the traders be more interested in this coin. That way it will have a chance to make that token cost that way and you mate will have that good profit that you've wanted.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: