Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to place token after ICO  (Read 456 times)
Yellt (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:28:59 AM

Hey everyone, please help.

Which exchanges are placing new tokens for trading?
Maybe someone had an ICO not long ago, could you please tell where have you placed your token?
What prices and conditions do exchanges have?

Thanks for help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:31:44 AM

Maybe someone had an ICO not long ago, could you please tell where have you placed your token?

Thanks for help!

Muito favorit post ico exchange is liqui.io. Some support issues as others and some tokens have hi fees. Like taas for instante they charge o e full taas for withdrawal. But overall i feel its good for post ico small volume tokens.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:43:28 AM

Muito favorit post ico exchange is liqui.io. Some support issues as others and some tokens have hi fees. Like taas for instante they charge o e full taas for withdrawal. But overall i feel its good for post ico small volume tokens.

Thanks, I'll have a look at them

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Thanks for help!

Coinomi also multi coins hd wallet which can able to save the multiple coins. I noticed many people use to get saved their altcoins myether wallet and coinbase when you check the people in the numbers.
All the eth based coins will accepts the eth address itself so what ever the wallet accept the payment you can use it. Prefer private key secured wallet.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:12:39 AM

Just put it in your wallet if you are not willing to sell it for now dont store your token in any exchange wallet for a long time its too risky for some anonymous withdrawals I just heard it from some accounts happening in well known exchangers, if you want to find exchangers to your token just search it in coin)marketcap.com new tokens usually listed together with corresponding token prices.

Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

Coinomi also multi coins hd wallet which can able to save the multiple coins. I noticed many people use to get saved their altcoins myether wallet and coinbase when you check the people in the numbers.
All the eth based coins will accepts the eth address itself so what ever the wallet accept the payment you can use it. Prefer private key secured wallet.

Great, they will be pretty useful I guess

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:19:07 AM

Just put it in your wallet if you are not willing to sell it for now dont store your token in any exchange wallet for a long time its too risky for some anonymous withdrawals I just heard it from some accounts happening in well known exchangers, if you want to find exchangers to your token just search it in coin)marketcap.com new tokens usually listed together with corresponding token prices.

Well, that is the general thing to do. But what wallet or platform the ICO's are using? Is it Ethereum platform? Waves? or it has its own wallet? You can hold and park your token in your wallet if you are not willing to sell at firt.

Open for Campaigns
Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:01 AM

Well, that is the general thing to do. But what wallet or platform the ICO's are using? Is it Ethereum platform? Waves? or it has its own wallet? You can hold and park your token in your wallet if you are not willing to sell at firt.

It is based on Ethereum, and I want to find a way (names) to list it somewhere to have opportunity to trade it)

Bobsrepair

Activity: 179
Merit: 49

Solving review fraud in the skilled trade industry

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:24:02 AM

Well said! I would recommend Nano Ledger offline wallet:)

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

Thanks for help!

No, don't used Coinomi. Someone has found vulnerabilities on the wallet and it looks like they haven't fix it. So its not safe. Here, take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215088.0

And as far as the new tokens is concern, you have to check which exchanges are they going to list it. I saw others listing it in hitbtc, others such as liquio.io. So it really depends on the ICO project itself. That's why you have to follow them eventhough the ICO is completed so that you are updated as to where they are going to list it.

Based on my experience, I only used myetherwallet to store my token. Its not automatic though, you have to put the information of the token before actually seeing it in your wallet.
Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

No, don't used Coinomi. Someone has found vulnerabilities on the wallet and it looks like they haven't fix it. So its not safe. Here, take a look at this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215088.0

And as far as the new tokens is concern, you have to check which exchanges are they going to list it. I saw others listing it in hitbtc, others such as liquio.io. So it really depends on the ICO project itself. That's why you have to follow them eventhough the ICO is completed so that you are updated as to where they are going to list it.

Based on my experience, I only used myetherwallet to store my token. Its not automatic though, you have to put the information of the token before actually seeing it in your wallet.

The problem that I want to list  the token on the exchange, for trading. Our team is having an ICO and it's almost completed, but though i'm trying to connect with pretty many exchanges, I do not receive answers. Am I just such a looser? Grin ;DxD That they just do not reply to me. I  really have received only few answers(

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

Usually after team ICO, the developer tells what exchange goes on and on what plans. Just follow their social networks and official website. And before the release of keep them on the purse that you listed them.

lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

You could subscribed the social media of the ico token,like twitter,facebook etc.
And you will know  as soon as which exchange list your ico token.
Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:08:25 AM

Usually after team ICO, the developer tells what exchange goes on and on what plans. Just follow their social networks and official website. And before the release of keep them on the purse that you listed them.

I have already written:
"The problem that I want to list  the token on the exchange, for trading. Our team is having an ICO and it's almost completed, but though i'm trying to connect with pretty many exchanges, I do not receive answers. Am I just such a looser? Grin ;DxD That they just do not reply to me. I  really have received only few answers("

so cause I'm from the developers team your suggest is not handy at all)
But thanks afterall))

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:47:34 AM

The most common is to send ico tokens back to the sender's wallet address. The waves, mew, or orderbooks are the best known means today. token delivery is usually done immediately after sending eth, get used to keep monitoring updates during ICO to receive correct instructions and not directed to phishing links.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:38 AM

The most common is to send ico tokens back to the sender's wallet address. The waves, mew, or orderbooks are the best known means today. token delivery is usually done immediately after sending eth, get used to keep monitoring updates during ICO to receive correct instructions and not directed to phishing links.
thanks not really helpful, but thanks man)

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

The problem that I want to list  the token on the exchange, for trading. Our team is having an ICO and it's almost completed, but though i'm trying to connect with pretty many exchanges, I do not receive answers. Am I just such a looser? Grin ;DxD That they just do not reply to me. I  really have received only few answers(

Ok I got it. So you guys wants your token to be listed in a exchange right? Did you answers all the queries on the exchanges? Maybe the exchanges are reviewing your application and it will take them a full 5 business days before you can get an answer. I'm sure that those exchanges will be ready for you guys. Just have patience.

Maybe you need to read this one: https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/04/bitcoin-exchange-hitbtc-simplifies-process-listing-new-eth-based-tokens/. Maybe it can also help.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:19:44 AM

I have already written:
"The problem that I want to list  the token on the exchange, for trading. Our team is having an ICO and it's almost completed, but though i'm trying to connect with pretty many exchanges, I do not receive answers. Am I just such a looser? Grin ;DxD That they just do not reply to me. I  really have received only few answers("

so cause I'm from the developers team your suggest is not handy at all)
But thanks afterall))
You guys need to show why your coin deserve to be listed in that exchange you requested. many new ICO right now struggling to find popular exchange for their token or coin and always end up in etherdelta, well i recommend you to try etherdelta out, it seem that they always add new token if the devs requested.
some exchanges also demand few bitcoin if you want to be listed there.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

Yes,  definitely keep in the wallet. Why take hussle and risk to put in exchange.  etherdelta seems enjoying good growth now although i must say it is not offering the best and smoothest user experience.. We could be looking to see more true dex soon.
Yellt (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

You guys need to show why your coin deserve to be listed in that exchange you requested. many new ICO right now struggling to find popular exchange for their token or coin and always end up in etherdelta, well i recommend you to try etherdelta out, it seem that they always add new token if the devs requested.
some exchanges also demand few bitcoin if you want to be listed there.

Yeah I'm trying my best. Cause you know that's pitty that some scam sometimes really get through
And officialy registered companies like mine can get even a simple reply)))
The funniest is when you receive an automatic reply like:"A support team member will follow-up with you as soon as possible."
And than you wait the whole day and don't get any reply))

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: