Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8273 times)
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

What are the difference between this project and eidoo's project? This project seems like a copycat of eidoo's project

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Wow! Well-done and interesting infographic.
There are a lot of crypto-currency exchange projects popping-up recently, like mushrooms in the woods.  Grin

I will watch this topic. Maybe I will join bounty. Some banner or info on my home-page about you.
Time will show. Smiley

p.s.
I assume that this Javvy exchange gonna support ERC20 Ethereum-based tokens?

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:59:53 PM

holaaa... JAVVY help us bring in the financial revolution and take control of our futures!!
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

Hello javvy? Do you have plans to making community on telegram is like other projects of ICOs, I think javvy must adopt this way to give news about the javvy project on telegram, or maybe you have some other plan on other social media are like Twitter, Facebook and other to share new information about javvy project, so the community never missed out the new updates about javvy project. thank you very much
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:03 AM

Nice project.

I will inverting

Thanks Sir!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:50:00 AM

look like a big project ,
keep watching !

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

Would this solution have any centralized element? For example, like some other projects have Oracles.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:46:21 PM

Hello All!

Our bounty campaign manager (aTriz) is going to announce this in a separate bounty thread soon, but I wanted to update this thread too.

We are pleased to announce that the social bounty campaigns are LIVE now. We've already had several people use the system, so it does appear to be working well. Please let us know if you run into issues. Enjoy!

https://javvy.com
Click on the "Bounty Rewards" sidebar.

Ciao,

Brandon

Thanks to aTriz for getting the bounties set up so quickly. I will have to dedicate some time to these.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

How are the advisors being compensated? I'm suspicious of advisors paid with anything other than the tokens of the ICO they're advising for.
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?
danBitcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:00 PM

p.s.

I'd also like to have this confirmed.
Javvy

Activity: 123

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

Sorry for the delay, everyone!

It has been crazy with back-to-back calls, emails, and working diligently on the wallet prototype, website, campaigns, marketing, raising money, etc. While we have 23 people working on our project, most of them are hyper focused on a specific task, leaving the core team to handle a LOT of work. Smiley

Anyway, give me a few minutes and I'll catch up on some of your questions!

Ciao,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

What are the difference between this project and eidoo's project? This project seems like a copycat of eidoo's project

Hello Luigi21,

Ironically, I actually just stumbled across Eidoo a few days ago. They apparently started their site and campaign around the same time we did. I took about 15 minutes to review their pitch, because it does sound similar at first glance.

The biggest differences are:

1. They state a lot of the same goals but they do not have a regulatory focus, so they will have major difficulties attracting customers in geographic regions with strict regulations (such as the USA, Russia, China, soon-to-be EU, etc). This may also lead to them being shut down or being put under pressure, prior to their late 2018 goal to add the regulatory component. Other than that, this is likely the closest project out there claiming to deliver what Javvy will deliver. So, you are very astute to have found them and compared the two of us.

2. I could not find any convincing information on their team. Most would agree that a strong team is the #1 foundation for a pitch such as this. Anyone can have a great idea, but it's important to back it with the right team. Compare that to our team's extremely relevant and focused expertise here: https://javvy.com/#javvyteam

3. Eidoo does have the same focus of wanting to be a consolidated wallet solution, but they will be limited to buy/sell for their exchange supported cryptocurrencies. Most exchanges support only bitcoin, with a very few that support Ethereum and/or Litecoin. However, Javvy's patent pending 62558597 (https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/javvy-patent-62558597_raw-format.pdf) will allow Javvy to serve buy/sell orders to ALL major cryptocurrencies, and approved tokens, on the day of our official release (Q1-Q2 of 2018*).

4. It may seem minor to most, but their domain is eidoo.io and they do not own eidoo.com, which is a spammy parked page that installs malware. As a result, I do not think the security savvy users out there will take that project seriously, unless they receive a lot of funding and use that to acquire the spammy .com domain.

*Note: We are planning to release our wallet prototype prior to the official ICO launch, but it will not support buy/sell capability, as that is a huge component that is a main reason we are raising funds in the equity fundraise and the ICO. I personally invested over $350,000 into this project, so far, just to get it to where it is now; but we need a lot more in order to change the face of global finance. We will be excited to have you all join us!

There are several other minor differences, but those are the big ones...

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:18:06 AM

p.s.
I'd also like to have this confirmed.

Yes, we will support ERC20 based tokens, including the Javvy token.

Our goal has been to release the Javvy wallet prototype in time for Javvy ICO token buyers to be able to use the Javvy wallet to buy and store their Javvy tokens (JVY). We are running a week behind, at the moment, but my lead wallet developer assures me that we will have it soon for testing. I am optimistic that it will be ready in time.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:26:31 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 05:10:19 AM by Javvy

Would this solution have any centralized element? For example, like some other projects have Oracles.

Javvy will likely launch its own marketplace (a maker-taker system) similar to most crypto exchanges targeted to tech-savvy and high-volume traders. However, the real goal of Javvy is to bring crypto to the mainstream by making the whole process simple and seamless for users.

Javvy will be "the easy button" for crypto.

So, the marketplace will not be the focus, as we will likely integrate several marketplaces (for liquidity and arbitrage purposes), but that would be the only "centralized" element. Everything else will be installed on the user's device (desktop or mobile), with all backups, security, and private keys on the device itself (no possibility of theft from any web-based storage, like with existing exchanges and online crypto wallets). We also plan for the Javvy wallet to support 2FA (2-Factor Authentication) and hardware wallets, so that users are protected against malware and ransomware attacks also.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

How are the advisors being compensated? I'm suspicious of advisors paid with anything other than the tokens of the ICO they're advising for.

I'm curious as to why would you be suspicious of advisors who are compensated other than tokens? I think that having advisors who simply lend their name (or who's persona is used without their knowledge, such as Vitalik Buterin being listed on the TenX ICO) is not as good as having an advisor who is truly vested in the company and the success of the venture. That means that they should be investors, own equity, promote the ICO as social proof, and/or be willing to join the team in a more hands-on capacity.

Javvy advisors are compensated the same as with any company, regardless of ICO.

Some Javvy advisors work for tokens only.

Some of our advisors, such as Toshendra Sharma (Toshblocks), also provide specific services. So, Toshendra's team provided the ICO smart contracts and spent over a month customizing their powerful, audited, and proven ICO scripts for the Javvy ICO. Therefore, they were paid a combination of CASH and a future token allotment. It is only fair that more than tokens be given, in cases such as these that require significant up-front work.

We sourced our networks for advisors, but we also opened up advisor roles to exceptional freelancers. In those cases, some advisors are paid hourly in the case that we want to get to know them first. The goal here is to determine if they are a good fit as advisor or to convert to a permanent position with the team. If the freelancer doesn't work out, then we part ways. If they do work out, then they will be offered a compensation package that will include a base salary and tokens.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:49:53 AM

Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?

Typically, this user "Javvy" is managed by Duane, Charlie, or Katie. However, they deferred these latest questions to me, since the answers were a bit more involved. Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:09:16 AM

Hello javvy? Do you have plans to making community on telegram is like other projects of ICOs

We do have a telegram, actually. However, nobody has posted anything. If users want to connect with us there, we would be happy to chat and answer questions!

https://t.me/javvycrypto

We also have a Twitter page, Facebook page, and a Reddit page.

SoulSurfer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:28:54 AM

this project looks cool,  I'm gonna join the bounty for sure!
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:33:37 AM

this project looks cool,  I'm gonna join the bounty for sure!

Welcome, SoulSurfer! And thank you to everyone else who gave positive comments, feedback, and asked great questions! Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: