Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8275 times)
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

Very interesting project with excellent website design. Good luck to the team.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:53:24 PM

How are the advisors being compensated? I'm suspicious of advisors paid with anything other than the tokens of the ICO they're advising for.

I'm curious as to why would you be suspicious of advisors who are compensated other than tokens? I think that having advisors who simply lend their name (or who's persona is used without their knowledge, such as Vitalik Buterin being listed on the TenX ICO) is not as good as having an advisor who is truly vested in the company and the success of the venture. That means that they should be investors, own equity, promote the ICO as social proof, and/or be willing to join the team in a more hands-on capacity.

Javvy advisors are compensated the same as with any company, regardless of ICO.

Some Javvy advisors work for tokens only.

Some of our advisors, such as Toshendra Sharma (Toshblocks), also provide specific services. So, Toshendra's team provided the ICO smart contracts and spent over a month customizing their powerful, audited, and proven ICO scripts for the Javvy ICO. Therefore, they were paid a combination of CASH and a future token allotment. It is only fair that more than tokens be given, in cases such as these that require significant up-front work.

We sourced our networks for advisors, but we also opened up advisor roles to exceptional freelancers. In those cases, some advisors are paid hourly in the case that we want to get to know them first. The goal here is to determine if they are a good fit as advisor or to convert to a permanent position with the team. If the freelancer doesn't work out, then we part ways. If they do work out, then they will be offered a compensation package that will include a base salary and tokens.

Good answer. You're right.
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:11:27 AM

How are hardcap and softcap . it was an interesting product. Other projects are different. I'm tired of seeing the same projects anymore.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:56:32 AM

Very interesting project but why such a large amount of the project? How will the team spend big money?
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:29:27 AM

How are hardcap and softcap . it was an interesting product. Other projects are different. I'm tired of seeing the same projects anymore.

The soft cap is set to 5,000 ETH. Below that amount and all contributors will be refunded.

The hard cap is set to 2,000,000 ETH. This number was chosen as an arbitrarily high limit, not the amount of any goal.

Very interesting project but why such a large amount of the project? How will the team spend big money?

Following onto the prior answer, the 2,000,000 ETH limit is not a goal but rather an arbitrarily high limit to allow for anyone who wants to contribute, to have an equal opportunity to participate. This way, we avoid the "fastest clicker" frenzy or the "too low gas" types of issues that may end up leaving many behind. Instead, everyone who wants in, during this short ICO contribution period, will be able to get in. The way the ICO is structured, coins are minted only based on the amount of ETH contributed, and no JVY tokens will ever be minted again.

For example: So, if 5,000 ETH (the minimum for successful ICO) is contributed, then 2,500,000 tokens will be minted. This finite allotment results in scarcity. If more ETH is contributed, there will be more tokens but, after much discussion, we felt that the demand will justify and offset having less scarcity.

As for "how will the team spend big money", please see our road-map (image link below) for a vision of how large contributions will be spent.

What do you think of that plan?

Best regards,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

Hello javvy? Do you have plans to making community on telegram is like other projects of ICOs

We do have a telegram, actually. However, nobody has posted anything. If users want to connect with us there, we would be happy to chat and answer questions!

https://t.me/javvycrypto

We also have a Twitter page, Facebook page, and a Reddit page.
Thank you very much javvy and i have got nice information about it, Javvy Pre-ICO launching on 10.15.2017 and running until 10.31.2017
It is running now  and i have got nice news from news of javvy site.
 http://news.javvy.com/news/javvy-pre-ico-to-ignite-a-crypto-revolution-19997858
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:05:46 AM

The soft cap is set to 5,000 ETH. Below that amount and all contributors will be refunded.

The hard cap is set to 2,000,000 ETH. This number was chosen as an arbitrarily high limit, not the amount of any goal.

Following onto the prior answer, the 2,000,000 ETH limit is not a goal but rather an arbitrarily high limit to allow for anyone who wants to contribute, to have an equal opportunity to participate. This way, we avoid the "fastest clicker" frenzy or the "too low gas" types of issues that may end up leaving many behind. Instead, everyone who wants in, during this short ICO contribution period, will be able to get in. The way the ICO is structured, coins are minted only based on the amount of ETH contributed, and no JVY tokens will ever be minted again.

For example: So, if 5,000 ETH (the minimum for successful ICO) is contributed, then 2,500,000 tokens will be minted. This finite allotment results in scarcity. If more ETH is contributed, there will be more tokens but, after much discussion, we felt that the demand will justify and offset having less scarcity.

As for "how will the team spend big money", please see our road-map (image link below) for a vision of how large contributions will be spent.

What do you think of that plan?

Best regards,

Brandon
Thank you Brandon
I think this is an excellent plan. Such a plan will not lead to an excessive sum of coins.
PENSCoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

When can I test yours mobile wallet(I'm interested in Mac and Android) ? Wallet prototype on Windows is works? Can I test it?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

When can I test yours mobile wallet(I'm interested in Mac and Android) ? Wallet prototype on Windows is works? Can I test it?

Hello! We are planning to release our wallet prototype prior to the official ICO launch but it is a week behind schedule, at the moment. It has been a LOT of work to try to get a working prototype released, in such a short timeframe (started working on it a couple of months ago), but my lead wallet developer assures me that he will have it ready in a week.

The prototype platforms that will be supported are: Windows, iOS, and Android (note that these are not *yet* available for public use/testing)

We are hopeful that the Apple developer program will test our app quickly enough to make it available prior to the ICO, so we are definitely rushing as fast as we can to be able to show what we can do!

To be clear, the official release of the wallet will support all platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:47:37 PM

Who from the team is taking care of this BitcoinTalk thread?

Typically, this user "Javvy" is managed by Duane, Charlie, or Katie. However, they deferred these latest questions to me, since the answers were a bit more involved. Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

Thank you guys for taking the time to answer all these questions.
salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

Is this project legal? There are quite a lot of law
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:10:48 PM

Is this project legal? There are quite a lot of law

You are correct that there are a lot of laws and regulatory concerns. We have considerable security, regulatory, and compliance background; but it is up to each individual ICO supporter to check with their country's laws and local ordinances regarding ICOs.

None of what we provide can be considered legal advice, as we are not lawyers. However, you may find the following useful:

Explanation of the Howey test (very recent article):
https://cryptoinsider.com/sec-verdict-ico-howey-test/

1. Our token is not being pitched as an investment.
2. Our token will have a novel use in the application, per patent pending 62558597*
* https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/javvy-patent-62558597_raw-format.pdf

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

This will be big!
JRoC

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

Good design website. Interesting
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

I saw on your roadmap in the distant future you will offer physical gold trade. How would this even work? Javvy would have a stockpile of it and guarantee transactions with it?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:28:29 PM

I saw on your roadmap in the distant future you will offer physical gold trade. How would this even work? Javvy would have a stockpile of it and guarantee transactions with it?

Hello. Basically, yes.

Keep in mind that this is a "wish list" goal, because the funding and time required would be quite high. However, in the event that we raise the necessary funds OR the Javvy crypto solution revenues grow quickly enough, we would begin to stockpile physical gold and/or establish a relationship with a major bulk supplier (possibly a mine with guaranteed contractual pricing). Then, if a Javvy user wanted to trade for gold, once the payment was accepted and verified; the physical gold would be shipped (fully insured, up to shipping limits) to the requested address.

In this case, we envision that some sort of verification would be required (to help offset fraud and AML/KYC policies), so the address would need to match what was verified and kept on file. This feature gets us very excited about the possibilities!

I do not yet know if we would pay users for gold, though, as it would be costly and time-consuming to test all incoming gold for authenticity. So, this part of the process would need to be further considered and worked out. Therefore, it is possible that we would not be providing liquidity in the gold markets but rather a means to acquire physical gold.

To clarify our long-term vision, we would love to see the Javvy wallet be the only app anyone will ever need to buy, sell, and manage everything from cryptocurrencies to tokens to credit cards (via API integrations) to bank accounts (also via API integrations) to certain commodities (such as gold). We do realize that this is a very lofty goal, which is why no solution like this exists. However, our team is very capable and "just because it hasn't been done before, doesn't mean it cannot be done!" ;-)

danBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:40:40 PM

p.s.
I assume that this Javvy exchange gonna support ERC20 Ethereum-based tokens?
I'd also like to have this confirmed.

Yes, we will support ERC20 based tokens, including the Javvy token.

Our goal has been to release the Javvy wallet prototype in time for Javvy ICO token buyers to be able to use the Javvy wallet to buy and store their Javvy tokens (JVY). We are running a week behind, at the moment, but my lead wallet developer assures me that we will have it soon for testing. I am optimistic that it will be ready in time.

Can you give any details on the reason for running behind on it?
PikaShuh

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:42:26 PM

hello sir, it looks like there is an error in your website
https://javvy.com/dashboard.html
Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method GR_Appsmav::gr_wp_app_show_func() should not be called statically in /home/javvy/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php on line 345

i want to join social media campaign so im going to the web as bounty campaign said
but that bug showed in your website is minor mistake, you can fix it ASAP

i will try to follow rule in the bounty task, actually this is the first time i join with that type of bounty
some task still lock btw, is it not release yet?
lupoetneo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

Interesting project, I just contacted you for buying some!
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:25:09 PM

I'd also like to know how you envision this working.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: