Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8275 times)
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

We sent out a group of surveys to some high level VCs and crypto buyers. What we found was that there is still a misunderstanding of the scope of what Javvy will become. As a result, we have further refined the one-liner message to be even more clear.

Here it is now (website and pitch deck also updated):

"Javvy Mission: To provide a comprehensive solution to buy, sell, convert, use, and manage ALL major cryptocurrencies within a secure wallet, by integrating a fully decentralized exchange."

What do you all think?

Is it more apparent, now, that Javvy is going to take one further step to decentralize from all of the existing centralized exchanges by aggregating across the existing ones and adding the Javvy automated exchange as well? This has always been the focus, but it may not have been conveyed properly, by not having used the specific "decentralized" keyword.

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:08:54 PM

Here are some helpful notes, with clarifications, from our Telegram chat:

The total supply is capped at 1billion but they only mint what is sold plus a 30% reserve for:

Duane forgot to include the 30% reserve/bonus tokens for founders, bounties, influencers, etc. So technically, the max is 1.3 billion, but tokens are only minted, if there is enough demand to reach the ETH CAP. The arbitrarily high ETH CAP is NOT our goal. It's just a high enough limit to let everyone who wants to support "the people's wallet", get in.

Our goal is closer to 200,000 ETH, but we left it open to raise more and add more advanced features from the road-map.

What happens to unsold tokens, assuming there are any.

For example, at the minimum of 5,000 ETH contributed, only 2,500,000 JVY tokens would be minted. This creates the scarcity based on the current demand. So, the terms we defined will ensure that we don't end up with way more tokens than the demand would justify. We felt this was a better way than other ICOs that simply mint a fortune (mostly so the founders immediately get rich). We're more interested in delivering the best solution and THEN get rich off of revenues for doing something great and highly desired by the crypto community (a wallet with all cryptos supported that is far more secure and easy-to-use).

Does that clarify how the ETH CAP is intended to work and how tokens will be minted in appropriate scarcity?

It is reassuring. I think a lot of people see the incredibly high cap and assume you're right there with the other ICO's you mentioned just trying to get rich.
danBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:38:12 PM

Are the advisors being paid with your tokens?

Yes, but some advisors (not all are listed) are also being compensated with CASH as well, as they are more involved in the day-to-day decision making process than most ICO advisors. So, those who perform a specific function are compensated for their time immediately and also have a vested interest in the success of the project by dropping their normal rates in exchange for tokens.

What's the reasoning with not listing some advisors?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:14:33 PM

We sent out a group of surveys to some high level VCs and crypto buyers. What we found was that there is still a misunderstanding of the scope of what Javvy will become. As a result, we have further refined the one-liner message to be even more clear.

Here it is now (website and pitch deck also updated):

"Javvy Mission: To provide a comprehensive solution to buy, sell, convert, use, and manage ALL major cryptocurrencies within a secure wallet, by integrating a fully decentralized exchange."

What do you all think?

Is it more apparent, now, that Javvy is going to take one further step to decentralize from all of the existing centralized exchanges by aggregating across the existing ones and adding the Javvy automated exchange as well? This has always been the focus, but it may not have been conveyed properly, by not having used the specific "decentralized" keyword.

Cheers,

Brandon

Seems pretty concise now. More decentralization has been desperately needed. Everyone just wants what they're familiar with, banks in this case. Which kind of defeats the entire purpose of the technology.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

Yes, but some advisors (not all are listed) are also being compensated with CASH as well, as they are more involved in the day-to-day decision making process than most ICO advisors. So, those who perform a specific function are compensated for their time immediately and also have a vested interest in the success of the project by dropping their normal rates in exchange for tokens.

Hi Dan. Good question. I sort of eluded to this in an earlier reply, but here's a more detailed overview...

We hired several advisors who were very qualified freelancers. The goal is to get to know them and see if they are fit to become a full part of the team or not. While some advisors have given great feedback, we do not want to clutter our site/info with a lot of advisors that may not be brought on long-term. Unlike most ICOs, we want our advisors to be truly engaged and bring strength to achieve success for the project.

Some early advisors were not brought on long-term, despite giving good feedback, because they were simply unreliable or difficult to coordinate with for meetings, feedback, and decisions. Ultimately, we only highlight those we feel contribute to the overall goals of this project and who dedicate the time to truly help it succeed.

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

I know this isn't exactly the hard hitting question you guys are ready for, but I'm just curious where the name Javvy came from?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:07:21 AM

It is interesting project. I gonna follow the project and might invest some money into it. Thanks devs.
For fast respond and getting new information about the projects or any other questions related with the projects don't forget joint on the telegram channel here @javvychat https://t.me/javvychat and Javvy Social: Javvy Lee interview- Javvy CEO, Brandon Elliot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njiZXwjVThU
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Javvy from that?
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:03:47 PM

Interesting project. I'm keeping an eye on this. Good luck
philip_ico

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

It is interesting project!!!!!
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

I saw you had patents pending, how long does that usually take?
danBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:09:51 PM

Hi Dan. Good question. I sort of eluded to this in an earlier reply, but here's a more detailed overview...

We hired several advisors who were very qualified freelancers. The goal is to get to know them and see if they are fit to become a full part of the team or not. While some advisors have given great feedback, we do not want to clutter our site/info with a lot of advisors that may not be brought on long-term. Unlike most ICOs, we want our advisors to be truly engaged and bring strength to achieve success for the project.

Some early advisors were not brought on long-term, despite giving good feedback, because they were simply unreliable or difficult to coordinate with for meetings, feedback, and decisions. Ultimately, we only highlight those we feel contribute to the overall goals of this project and who dedicate the time to truly help it succeed.

Totally makes sense. No reason to completely align your product with everyone you get advice from.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

I know this isn't exactly the hard hitting question you guys are ready for, but I'm just curious where the name Javvy came from?

Haha... Yes, but some inquiring minds may want to know. Wink

I'm adding this to our list to answer in the videos!

I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Javvy from that?

I did touch on this, a bit, in the initial "CEO Interview" video, when talking about the usefulness (novelty) of the Javvy token. However, I think it's worth making a video just for this question. Many people have been asking this. Good one!

BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:56:44 PM

Haha... Yes, but some inquiring minds may want to know. Wink

I'm adding this to our list to answer in the videos!

I did touch on this, a bit, in the initial "CEO Interview" video, when talking about the usefulness (novelty) of the Javvy token. However, I think it's worth making a video just for this question. Many people have been asking this. Good one!

You guys are crazy about videos. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just more novel than what I'm used to. Not enough people are taking advantage of that approach.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:23:11 PM

You guys are crazy about videos. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just more novel than what I'm used to. Not enough people are taking advantage of that approach.

Haha... Yeah, we have few other outlets, at this point. We are being "silenced" by the press release firms (have to wonder why, right? We must be on to something!) and the costs of doing anything ICO related has skyrocketed 10,000% in the past 2 months. We are still spending quite a bit on social media but we really need the community to understand what we are working on and help us to spread the word.

So, we are going to be detailing that struggle in video format as well. We feel that people do not like to read, so let's just be real and personal and build real connections with the crypto community. We want to engage and have a real conversation about what crypto users need, what is really going on, and how the wool is being pulled over people's eyes where the rich (investors backing projects to get big money in ICOs) get richer and the "little guys" with great ideas (that's us! lol) are already being pushed out. It's the same now in crypto as it's ever been in any market.

But we have a plan, and we will succeed. Smiley

This idea of being "the easy button" for crypto, supporting all cryptos/tokens/etc within a single, secure, and intuitive wallet; is the way it always should have been. We just have to show that Javvy has the solution and get more people on-board!

deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:35:15 PM

Haha... Yeah, we have few other outlets, at this point. We are being "silenced" by the press release firms (have to wonder why, right? We must be on to something!) and the costs of doing anything ICO related has skyrocketed 10,000% in the past 2 months. We are still spending quite a bit on social media but we really need the community to understand what we are working on and help us to spread the word.

So, we are going to be detailing that struggle in video format as well. We feel that people do not like to read, so let's just be real and personal and build real connections with the crypto community. We want to engage and have a real conversation about what crypto users need, what is really going on, and how the wool is being pulled over people's eyes where the rich (investors backing projects to get big money in ICOs) get richer and the "little guys" with great ideas (that's us! lol) are already being pushed out. It's the same now in crypto as it's ever been in any market.

But we have a plan, and we will succeed. Smiley

This idea of being "the easy button" for crypto, supporting all cryptos/tokens/etc within a single, secure, and intuitive wallet; is the way it always should have been. We just have to show that Javvy has the solution and get more people on-board!

Who's handling your video production? He must be quite experienced.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

Who's handling your video production? He must be quite experienced.

The "explainer video" was professionally made, and several of us spent more than 100 hours refining that first video.

However, the other videos are just on-the-fly, made by several of us on the core team, actually. Wink

With limited budget and limited time, we are just forging ahead as quickly as possible --because the goal of the videos is not to impress but to connect and clarify what we're doing and why we're doing it. So, if you really think the videos look good, then that's great! Haha. We appreciate the positive feedback!

We'll likely release a bloopers and behind-the-scenes at some point down-the-road. Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

Hello all!

I have finished filling all of the orders from the past 24 hours! Thank you all for your continued support!

I am also about to upload a couple of additional videos. Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel in order to see the latest ones when posted!

I will update, with a link to the latest videos, shortly.

Meanwhile, get those Javvy tokens while the bonus is still at 15%! Only 9 days left for this tier!

Visit the pre-ICO page and/or Check out our Javvy Equity Shares Offering.

Buy Tokens Now! or Donate (and get a gold-plated iron bitcoin COIN).

-Brandon

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:05:44 AM

Here are the latest videos posted to our Youtube channel (check them out!):

Javvy - Clarify Investing vs ICO Token Buying in the Javvy Crypto Solution

What will Bitcoin be worth by 2020 and is Jamie Dimon an Idiot?

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:01:35 PM

All paid token orders, up to 2pm EDT, have been filled.

Thank you, everyone, for your support!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: