Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8275 times)
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

I know this isn't exactly the hard hitting question you guys are ready for, but I'm just curious where the name Javvy came from?

Haha... Yes, but some inquiring minds may want to know. Wink

I'm adding this to our list to answer in the videos!

I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Javvy from that?

I did touch on this, a bit, in the initial "CEO Interview" video, when talking about the usefulness (novelty) of the Javvy token. However, I think it's worth making a video just for this question. Many people have been asking this. Good one!

Yeah it's a scary prospect from what I've read. I've heard it can be impossible to get on exchanges if you're labeled a security.
isme.mehrio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:33:20 PM

I know this isn't exactly the hard hitting question you guys are ready for, but I'm just curious where the name Javvy came from?

Haha... Yes, but some inquiring minds may want to know. Wink

I'm adding this to our list to answer in the videos!

I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate Javvy from that?

I did touch on this, a bit, in the initial "CEO Interview" video, when talking about the usefulness (novelty) of the Javvy token. However, I think it's worth making a video just for this question. Many people have been asking this. Good one!

Yeah it's a scary prospect from what I've read. I've heard it can be impossible to get on exchanges if you're labeled a security.

So you are using my account now..hm.
this guy stole my account, do not trust
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:34:14 PM

Very interesting project with excellent website design. Good luck to the team.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:44:56 PM

I saw you had patents pending, how long does that usually take?

I'm just curious if there's any chance that by the time they process the patent, they could see that it conflicts with a previous patent?
Javvy

Activity: 123

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

I'm just curious if there's any chance that by the time they process the patent, they could see that it conflicts with a previous patent?

I almost covered and discussed "priority dates" in the video, but we decided to keep it simpler and shorter. That video has not been released yet, but since it doesn't cover that point; I'll answer here.

So, the way it works is that filing a "patent pending" gives you a "priority date" on the day it is filed. There are no prior patents that would override our patent, but there is a chance that another "patent pending", filed prior to ours, would conflict and have an earlier priority date. There is no way to know, until one is published, but we feel that it is unlikely. Most of the patents being filed are in regards to settling securities using a custodial account (depository for internal settlements) or are related to blockchain innovations.

I doubt that others were focused on the methods in our patents, because "atomic swaps" did not exist, meaning the value was limited (e.g. required 3rd-parties that charge a fee). However, I had the foresight to know that it would be possible one day (and bitcoin to ethereum atomic swapping is already possible now, much sooner than I anticipated). As a result, we will be able to use these virtually free methods and avoid using even Shapeshift (fee-based).

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
danBitcoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

I almost covered and discussed "priority dates" in the video, but we decided to keep it simpler and shorter. That video has not been released yet, but since it doesn't cover that point; I'll answer here.

So, the way it works is that filing a "patent pending" gives you a "priority date" on the day it is filed. There are no prior patents that would override our patent, but there is a chance that another "patent pending", filed prior to ours, would conflict and have an earlier priority date. There is no way to know, until one is published, but we feel that it is unlikely. Most of the patents being filed are in regards to settling securities using a custodial account (depository for internal settlements) or are related to blockchain innovations.

I doubt that others were focused on the methods in our patents, because "atomic swaps" did not exist, meaning the value was limited (e.g. required 3rd-parties that charge a fee). However, I had the foresight to know that it would be possible one day (and bitcoin to ethereum atomic swapping is already possible now, much sooner than I anticipated). As a result, we will be able to use these virtually free methods and avoid using even Shapeshift (fee-based).

That's really cool you had the foresight to see where the technology was going.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:46:49 PM

Who's handling your video production? He must be quite experienced.

We'll likely release a bloopers and behind-the-scenes at some point down-the-road. Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

lol that sounds great. It could really help people see you guys as genuine people, and allow for more trust.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:58:47 AM

Hello all!

Check out this Javvy Lee announcement!

Javvy Lee Announcing Possible Youtube LIVE Event

Also, later today (10/24/2017), we are planning to publish some screenshots of our wallet prototype. It is going to be a very busy day, but if all goes well, we're also planning to screen capture the wallet demo in action to share with you all! We are way behind on releasing the wallet prototype but getting much closer. Smiley

Take care!

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

Nowadays  is not a good time to invest.  I think later after fork bitcoin will be better times. And the amount is very large.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

Nowadays  is not a good time to invest.  I think later after fork bitcoin will be better times. And the amount is very large.

The amount "of what" is very large? The amount of bitcoin or bitcoin gold or just bitcoin forks, in general?

Dipsomaniac

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

It does seem unlikely someone beat you to it when you put it that way.
deeltje

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

Hello all!

Also, later today (10/24/2017), we are planning to publish some screenshots of our wallet prototype. It is going to be a very busy day, but if all goes well, we're also planning to screen capture the wallet demo in action to share with you all! We are way behind on releasing the wallet prototype but getting much closer. Smiley

Take care!

Brandon

This should be interesting. You're going to stream it live on youtube?
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:31:49 PM

Hello all!

Take care!

Brandon

This should be interesting. You're going to stream it live on youtube?

Looks like it from the short video posted. It's supposed to be at 7PM today, ET.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

Sounds like you don't really know what you're talking about.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
JavvyKat

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:06 PM

Hi everyone!

We just wanted to let you know that we are postponing the LIVE video until tomorrow, due to the amount of meetings and traffic we've had today. If you would like to be involved, please let us know... And keep the questions coming!

Thanks,
Katie
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

Hi everyone!

We just wanted to let you know that we are postponing the LIVE video until tomorrow, due to the amount of meetings and traffic we've had today. If you would like to be involved, please let us know... And keep the questions coming!

Thanks,
Katie

Same time, I'm assuming?
deeltje

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:04 PM

Hi everyone!

Thanks,
Katie

Oh dang I was wondering where you guys were yesterday.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:55:00 PM

Yeah, sorry everyone. We were so swamped yesterday and just making such good progress having so many people all together at once in the same place. Even though we work well with Skype and UberConference, we definitely excel when in-person.

At any rate, today (at 7pm EDT) we ARE planning to attempt our first LIVE event, ever, on Youtube mobile (shared to Facebook LIVE streaming and possibly elsewhere). Please bear with us, because it's new for us, and we're swamped with calls and orders, all while trying to put this together as well. We've got several videos recorded that have not been uploaded yet, because the lighting was terrible and we might re-record them.

We're also making some screenshots to post today (showing the main UI, navigation, transaction screens, etc).

All of that should be posted in the next hour or two.

Cheers!

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:19:28 PM

The system looks good. I think the price-crypto transformation would also be done. But I wonder how they will do it. It looks better than other projects. They will be successful.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:21:27 PM

Yeah, sorry everyone. We were so swamped yesterday and just making such good progress having so many people all together at once in the same place. Even though we work well with Skype and UberConference, we definitely excel when in-person.

At any rate, today (at 7pm EDT) we ARE planning to attempt our first LIVE event, ever, on Youtube mobile (shared to Facebook LIVE streaming and possibly elsewhere). Please bear with us, because it's new for us, and we're swamped with calls and orders, all while trying to put this together as well. We've got several videos recorded that have not been uploaded yet, because the lighting was terrible and we might re-record them.

We're also making some screenshots to post today (showing the main UI, navigation, transaction screens, etc).

All of that should be posted in the next hour or two.

Cheers!

Sounds like some exciting stuff in the works. I need to subscribe, before I forget.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: