Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8273 times)
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Hello all! Here are some screenshots of the wallet prototype:

View of Ethereum Page w/ Transactions Collapsed

View of "ALL Items" Selection Overlay

View of Action Overlay (send, receive, convert... eventually buy & sell also) on "Send" Tab

View of Action Overlay (send, receive, convert... eventually buy & sell also) on "Receive" Tab

View of Restore Wallet Overlay

Keep in mind the UI is still a bit rough (fonts, font size, Window borders, Window buttons, icons, etc), but we'll address any feedback (positive or constructively critical) that warrants consideration to update what we've built on thus far. So, please do share your thoughts!

We'll likely post a screen capture of the wallet prototype, in action, tomorrow. The video will show us sending/receiving from the Ropsten Testnet and basic Navigation. We are waiting on some critical information from our ICO smart contract team to get the JVY token support tested for send/receive but the ICO token buy-in works already (in testing, since ICO not live yet). We plan to provide regular updates on progress from this point forward. Thank you all for your patience while we work diligently to keep up with demand, development, marketing, etc etc!!

We are eager to hear what you think! Smiley

Sad to say I missed your livestream, but the screenshots are looking pretty good.

Screenshots look fine, I just hope it's actually functional and relatively bug free. I don't mind small inconveniences for such an early version though.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

View of Action Overlay (send, receive, convert... eventually buy & sell also) on "Send" Tab

View of Action Overlay (send, receive, convert... eventually buy & sell also) on "Receive" Tab

Keep in mind the UI is still a bit rough (fonts, font size, Window borders, Window buttons, icons, etc), but we'll address any feedback (positive or constructively critical) that warrants consideration to update what we've built on thus far. So, please do share your thoughts!

We'll likely post a screen capture of the wallet prototype, in action, tomorrow. The video will show us sending/receiving from the Ropsten Testnet and basic Navigation. We are waiting on some critical information from our ICO smart contract team to get the JVY token support tested for send/receive but the ICO token buy-in works already (in testing, since ICO not live yet). We plan to provide regular updates on progress from this point forward. Thank you all for your patience while we work diligently to keep up with demand, development, marketing, etc etc!!

Sad to say I missed your livestream, but the screenshots are looking pretty good.

Hi deeltje,

Don't worry. We'll have more to come in the future! Now that we have one under our belt, we expect for the LIVE videos to run smoothly. If you would like to see the live video from last night, it is still on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3N670IEp9jKygxulgLpeA

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are excited about the strides we're making with the prototype and want to keep everyone involved, so keep the comments and questions coming on this journey!

Best Regards,
Katie
Haha cool video. "Sorry we're late, everything we bought to make this work, didn't work." I had no idea it costs millions to get licensed in the US. No wonder everyone is looking for so much funding.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

Are you guys planning to bring any more advisors on?

?

Hi earthcoin!

We actually answered that question in the LIVE stream last night, if you want to check out the recording. In short, though, I'll answer here too. We are open to taking on new advisors who are superstars, especially in the crypto vertical. However, we have one advisor who is likely to convert to a C-level position, so we didn't post them as advisor just yet. We will likely just post them as CSO, Chief Strategy Officer, because they have been awesome and instrumental in helping us tailor our financials and message for investors. Our finance and legal teams are very strong.

We are also currently in talks with a major security expert to join our team in a capacity to assure that our wallet code and overall system is secure and audited. We are close to signing a deal, as they have been very responsive, and we are eager to announce them once they're on-board!! Smiley

Cheers,

Brandon

Hey Brandon, you've now piqued my interest with the security experts. Any sort of time frame on when you'd be able to announce them? a week? 3 months?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Kerandias

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Hey guys.
can you tell me where I can read WP?
JavvyKat

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:28:31 PM

Hey guys.
can you tell me where I can read WP?

Hi Kerandias,

Our White Paper can be found on our wepbsite (https://javvy.com), but here is a quick link to it: https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/javvy_crypto-solution-white-paper.pdf

Best Regards,

Katie
JavvyKat

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:34:52 PM

https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Javvy-Prototype-ETH-View.jpg

https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Javvy-Prototype-Bitcoin-All-currency-overlay.jpg

https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Javvy-Prototype-Bitcoin-Send.jpg

https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Javvy-Prototype-Bitcoin-Recieve.jpg

https://javvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Javvy-Prototype-Bitcoin-Wallet-Recovery.jpg

Hi deeltje,

Don't worry. We'll have more to come in the future! Now that we have one under our belt, we expect for the LIVE videos to run smoothly. If you would like to see the live video from last night, it is still on our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS3N670IEp9jKygxulgLpeA

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are excited about the strides we're making with the prototype and want to keep everyone involved, so keep the comments and questions coming on this journey!

Best Regards,
Katie
Haha cool video. "Sorry we're late, everything we bought to make this work, didn't work." I had no idea it costs millions to get licensed in the US. No wonder everyone is looking for so much funding.

Heh... Yes, it was quite the adventure! If you watch Javvy Lee's video of the "Behind-The-Scenes", you can see us reading instructions and adjusting lighting!

Best Regards,

Katie
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:38:02 AM

Hey Brandon, you've now piqued my interest with the security experts. Any sort of time frame on when you'd be able to announce them? a week? 3 months?

I'm hopeful we can make an official announcement next week, but we are focused on getting the prototype out for release. We're just so late on getting that out, and a lot of people are eager to see it and are waiting for concrete proof that we're really working on this thing. It feels like we've been touting it for so long, and once it's out there; things will really start moving.

...Hint Hint...
All I can say for now is that this person is THE "security legend" and is no stranger to holding people accountable for corruption. His team has already been helpful in our journey and will really boost us higher, once they're on-board! Wink Wink

Beyond that, I cannot "confirm" or "deny" any guesses... lol

I hope we close the deal very soon, so that we can get them more involved and get everyone even more excited about our work!

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
BlitzandBitz

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:08:53 PM

I'm hopeful we can make an official announcement next week, but we are focused on getting the prototype out for release. We're just so late on getting that out, and a lot of people are eager to see it and are waiting for concrete proof that we're really working on this thing. It feels like we've been touting it for so long, and once it's out there; things will really start moving.

...Hint Hint...
All I can say for now is that this person is THE "security legend" and is no stranger to holding people accountable for corruption. His team has already been helpful in our journey and will really boost us higher, once they're on-board! Wink Wink

Beyond that, I cannot "confirm" or "deny" any guesses... lol

I hope we close the deal very soon, so that we can get them more involved and get everyone even more excited about our work!

Cheers,

Brandon

You're enjoying leaving us in suspense a little too much I think lol.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

Do you think the early prototype will be enough to replace my current ETH / BTC wallets?

We have to be careful with this answer and would ask the community to also be optimistically cautious when spreading the word.

The short answer is: Yes, even the prototype should work to replace other wallets for our initially supported cryptos/tokens.

However, the long answer is that there is always a chance for some issues in the early stages.

So, that said, I will be personally holding some bitcoin, ethereum, and javvy tokens in my Javvy wallet prototype BUT it will not be a huge amount right away, just in case. With such thorough testing, I highly doubt that anything would occur that would not be recoverable with a quick update but I want users to treat the prototype as "experimental" anyway. It's just prudent to do so and a "stable" version should be released in the coming months.

By the time we're ready to release the BETA, I will be putting more of my crypto into my Javvy wallet, to "put my money where my mouth is", so to speak. Wink

Best regards,

Brandon

Totally makes sense to be cautious with it, of course bugs are a possibility with such an early version.
Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

It is reassuring. I think a lot of people see the incredibly high cap and assume you're right there with the other ICO's you mentioned just trying to get rich.

Hello all!

Here is a new video that addresses just the 2,000,000 ETH Max Cap for the Javvy ICO...

Why does Javvy have such a High Max Cap for its ICO?

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:35:05 PM

It is reassuring. I think a lot of people see the incredibly high cap and assume you're right there with the other ICO's you mentioned just trying to get rich.

Hello all!

Here is a new video that addresses just the 2,000,000 ETH Max Cap for the Javvy ICO...

Cheers,

Brandon

That's a good point though. Kind of what I assumed, but I can see why other people be confused about it.
deeltje

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

Hello all!

Cheers,

Brandon

That's a good point though. Kind of what I assumed, but I can see why other people be confused about it.

So what was the summary of the answer?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

Hello all!

Cheers,

Brandon

So what was the summary of the answer?

He basically said they aren't trying to raise that much, it's just a cap. They don't want to have more than that, ever.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:15:52 PM

He basically said they aren't trying to raise that much, it's just a cap. They don't want to have more than that, ever.

Right, and also the point about how most ICOs are structured to "mint" or "create" the founders/reserved tokens, making sure the founders get rich. In our case, we thought it more fair and incentivized that the founders and reserved bonuses are based on the success of the ICO.

So, if only 5,000 ETH were contributed, then only 2,500,000 tokens would be minted, ever. We only mint enough tokens to meet the demand and no more than that. However, we plan to ensure success and the greater the success; the more that everybody gets, always based only on demand.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 04:21:52 AM

Hello again, everybody!

We have a new video just posted... check it out (especially if you are a US citizen):

Congress submits bill to criminalize and make CASH illegal, Crypto illegal, and more!

Be sure to keep your questions coming, and we'll answer in a video post and/or here in the forum. Also feel free to call us at +1.888.763.6797...

Take care!

Brandon

Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

Hello again, everybody!

We have a new video just posted... check it out (especially if you are a US citizen):

Congress submits bill to criminalize and make CASH illegal, Crypto illegal, and more!

Be sure to keep your questions coming, and we'll answer in a video post and/or here in the forum. Also feel free to call us at +1.888.763.6797...

Take care!

Brandon

No way in hell this passes in the current political climate. The entire government is republican, aren't they supposed to be for a less intrusive federal government?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

Hello again, everybody!

Take care!

Brandon

No way in hell this passes in the current political climate. The entire government is republican, aren't they supposed to be for a less intrusive federal government?

You still actually believe the GOP is concentrated on small government? That goes against their own interest, which is the core of all political parties nowadays.
BlitzandBitz

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:19 PM

Hello again, everybody!

Take care!

Brandon

You still actually believe the GOP is concentrated on small government? That goes against their own interest, which is the core of all political parties nowadays.

I have to agree with you here. The fact is, the banking industry is the most powerful industry in the US, and they use that power to persuade politicians through lobbying. The crypto industry is directly competing with traditional banking. So what would you do in their shoes? I'd try to kill crypto where it stood, which is exactly what they're trying to do.
deeltje

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:31:27 PM

Hello again, everybody!

Take care!

Brandon

I have to agree with you here. The fact is, the banking industry is the most powerful industry in the US, and they use that power to persuade politicians through lobbying. The crypto industry is directly competing with traditional banking. So what would you do in their shoes? I'd try to kill crypto where it stood, which is exactly what they're trying to do.

If only we could pull everyone together in this field and do a little lobbying of our own.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:08:42 PM

Hello again, everybody!

Take care!

Brandon

If only we could pull everyone together in this field and do a little lobbying of our own.

That's not a bad idea actually. It would still be like David and Goliath I feel like though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: