Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8275 times)
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:24:38 AM

Any new videos planned?

Absolutely! Most of our US-based team works out of the same office, and several of us have become very ill, at the same time. We're powering through it, though, and will be back in force by next week. Smiley

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:33:01 AM

What exchange do you guys recommend for US users right now until the wallet is up and running?

I cannot, in good conscience, recommend any existing exchange. They all have so many issues, which vary from exchange to exchange.

Personally, I have six(6) exchange accounts, but I guess that's down to five(5) now that Bitfinex stopped serving US customers and gave an ultimatum before confiscating my funds.

I tried buying Ripple the other day, from Kraken, but their system was/is broken. It wouldn't allow me to stop pending orders (just gave an error about my session) and I couldn't place an order for Ripple. I ended up having to send BTC from Gemini to Shapeshift with my Kraken ripple address (which I hope to be able to access one day). These are exactly the frustrating headaches we aim to overcome with our solution.

So, if I had to pick one, in the meantime, I would pick Gemini.

Cheers,

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:28 PM

I do want to integrate a tumble feature into the wallet, but it might be a moot point with Zcash, Monero, etc support. Even with support of those more "anonymous" cryptocurrencies, would you want to see a tumbler feature?

There are libraries to incorporate Tumblebit, which we could add, at some point. However, I don't want to focus on that feature, if the goal of obscurity is covered elsewhere.

As for fees, I know that integrating a 3rd-party tumbler uses fees. I would imagine that Tumblebit would also have to charge fees, but we haven't investigated that feature yet. In any case, tumbling would definitely be "optional" for all users. It wouldn't make sense to provide that degree of obscurity, at a cost, for the average user. Wink

It could still be useful for Bitcoin / Eth, especially since that's what everyone is using. Everyone keeps talking about Monero and Zcash, but in my experience it's less than 1% of all my customers transactions. 98% Btc/ETH.

Thanks for the feedback. You make a good point, so we will still consider Tumblebit integration.

That's cool. Who knows how it will be by then though.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Any new videos planned?

Absolutely! Most of our US-based team works out of the same office, and several of us have become very ill, at the same time. We're powering through it, though, and will be back in force by next week. Smiley

Sorry to hear that, look forward to more videos though.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:51 PM

What exchange do you guys recommend for US users right now until the wallet is up and running?

I cannot, in good conscience, recommend any existing exchange. They all have so many issues, which vary from exchange to exchange.

Personally, I have six(6) exchange accounts, but I guess that's down to five(5) now that Bitfinex stopped serving US customers and gave an ultimatum before confiscating my funds.

I tried buying Ripple the other day, from Kraken, but their system was/is broken. It wouldn't allow me to stop pending orders (just gave an error about my session) and I couldn't place an order for Ripple. I ended up having to send BTC from Gemini to Shapeshift with my Kraken ripple address (which I hope to be able to access one day). These are exactly the frustrating headaches we aim to overcome with our solution.

So, if I had to pick one, in the meantime, I would pick Gemini.

Cheers,

Brandon

I haven't tried Gemini, glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems with others though. The whole Bitfinex ultimatum is such a nightmare.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

What do you guys think of the whole Parity situation? Anything you learned from it?

Hopefully you guys weren't affected by it?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

Is JavvyLee Brandon's wife?

Sorry if that's too intrusive lol, I just saw the same last name and thought it would be neat. The brains and the beauty together, I won't say which is which though  Wink
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:10:37 AM

Javvy ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/javvy-ico-more-than-a-crypto-wallet/   

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

What do you guys think of the whole Parity situation? Anything you learned from it?

Yes, we had to pause contributions of ETH to our ICO because of it. We are having to redeploy our contracts with a new crowdsale address and will update this thread, as well as our website, when it's ready. Please compare the address in BOTH places to ensure that it is valid (not just this forum/account hacked, etc).

Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:30:53 PM

I haven't tried Gemini, glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems with others though. The whole Bitfinex ultimatum is such a nightmare.

It took me almost 2 MONTHS to get approved with Gemini, earlier this year. Hopefully they are faster with on-boarding by now. However, the limits are reasonable, transactions fast, and I haven't had any issues with them at all. They just don't do much of what I need but are good for basic BTC/ETH buy and sell.

---
Yeah, I wonder how many lost their funds with Bitfinex after yesterday's deadline. It's a lot to expect all users to receive (and take time to read) their emails. At least I got my funds out in time. Fortunately, I did not have a lot with them anyway, because they told me awhile back that I would have to change banks to continue using their service!! Insane.

Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

Sorry if that's too intrusive lol, I just saw the same last name and thought it would be neat. The brains and the beauty together, I won't say which is which though  Wink

Haha... It is a mystery, isn't it?! Wink

Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

Nice article, is this a bounty project?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

@ICOnow That's awesome, thank you! I'd be happy to issue you some JVY for your efforts... just contact us to coordinate that. Smiley

@Dipsomaniac No, it's not specifically a bounty reward item but we'll definitely take some positive attention like that! Smiley

earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

@ICOnow That's awesome, thank you! I'd be happy to issue you some JVY for your efforts... just contact us to coordinate that. Smiley

@Dipsomaniac No, it's not specifically a bounty reward item but we'll definitely take some positive attention like that! Smiley

Wow, they did a great job without any guarantee of compensation.

deeltje

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

It took me almost 2 MONTHS to get approved with Gemini, earlier this year. Hopefully they are faster with on-boarding by now. However, the limits are reasonable, transactions fast, and I haven't had any issues with them at all. They just don't do much of what I need but are good for basic BTC/ETH buy and sell.

---
Yeah, I wonder how many lost their funds with Bitfinex after yesterday's deadline. It's a lot to expect all users to receive (and take time to read) their emails. At least I got my funds out in time. Fortunately, I did not have a lot with them anyway, because they told me awhile back that I would have to change banks to continue using their service!! Insane.

So what percentage do you think the failings of the current exchanges is completely on them? I just can't understand why they're making a lot of the decisions they are, like why are they making it so hard for the common guy on the street to get started? Is it because of regulation, or are they just too lazy to go for the 'higher hanging fruit'? They have to be making great money, why won't they put the resources into their sign up process?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

Yes, we had to pause contributions of ETH to our ICO because of it. We are having to redeploy our contracts with a new crowdsale address and will update this thread, as well as our website, when it's ready. Please compare the address in BOTH places to ensure that it is valid (not just this forum/account hacked, etc).

Hopefully it's all worked out by now. I have a feeling we're going to see more crap like this as most companies are too tempted by shortcuts, whether it be in personnel or technology.
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:38:47 PM

Haha... It is a mystery, isn't it?! Wink

You guys certainly know how to build suspense lol.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:54:40 PM

Yeah I don't blame you haha
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:03:14 PM

What would you say is your biggest obstacle to date?

deeltje

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

---

So what percentage do you think the failings of the current exchanges is completely on them? I just can't understand why they're making a lot of the decisions they are, like why are they making it so hard for the common guy on the street to get started? Is it because of regulation, or are they just too lazy to go for the 'higher hanging fruit'? They have to be making great money, why won't they put the resources into their sign up process?

Curious to get your thoughts on this once you get a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: