Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to withdraw huge amounts?  (Read 878 times)
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:41:51 AM

Hello everyone,

I am still fairly new to cryptocurrency, therefore that challenge is probably dumb... bare with me personally.

If a person has Holdings that value tens of thousands of 83000, let us imagine $20,000,000 plus they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking account, is it possible?has Holdings that value millions of 2500, let's say $20,000,000 and they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking accounts, how is it feasible?

Since Just BTC isn't controlled by banks, it's up for your own exchange websites to handle this trade (so I assume), so who'll cover this cash amount into this individual?

I reside in Australia and that I use two sites for the cryptocurrency, CoinSpot (multi-wallet and swap site) and Coinjar (Bit-coin wallet and exchange). I emailed them a support email, asking for the exact same, as It is not clear if it's really a country/company policy that dictates exactly what goes on in such situations.

Cheers.
It is fairly possible to withdraw huge amounts of bitcoin since it is an investment. A user should be able to take as much as what the users deposits for it to work in the first place, it has a lot of users so it possibly has a huge amount of server storing bitcoins for investors and others smalltime users that wants to get involved as well.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:52:03 AM

It is possible but that big amount of cash or coins
I would probably go for small or chunks it on small various amount for security purpose and not making your self hot in the eye if something lets say government.
I recomend to split it in various amounts and withdraw it although the fee will be more high but the security of assurance is guaranteed

And in fact websites exchangers have limits on how much you can withdraw
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

Hello everyone,

I am still fairly new to cryptocurrency, therefore that challenge is probably dumb... bare with me personally.

If a person has Holdings that value tens of thousands of 83000, let us imagine $20,000,000 plus they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking account, is it possible?has Holdings that value millions of 2500, let's say $20,000,000 and they would like to cash deposit and it for their banking accounts, how is it feasible?

Since Just BTC isn't controlled by banks, it's up for your own exchange websites to handle this trade (so I assume), so who'll cover this cash amount into this individual?

I reside in Australia and that I use two sites for the cryptocurrency, CoinSpot (multi-wallet and swap site) and Coinjar (Bit-coin wallet and exchange). I emailed them a support email, asking for the exact same, as It is not clear if it's really a country/company policy that dictates exactly what goes on in such situations.

Cheers.
It is fairly possible to withdraw huge amounts of bitcoin since it is an investment. A user should be able to take as much as what the users deposits for it to work in the first place, it has a lot of users so it possibly has a huge amount of server storing bitcoins for investors and others smalltime users that wants to get involved as well.
"since it is an investment" is not the right reason to justify that everything could be withdrawn as long as it's investment, there's so many regulation that limiting the withdrawal from exchange, a money you have in bank, and many more. if you withdraw money as big as $20,000,000 then you need to inform your government and to accumulate the possible taxes.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:03:06 AM

as for as I know through my friends they didn't withdraw huge amounts and I myself is new to it I want to learn a lot about bitcoin when I earn some huge amount then I will come to know that can I withdraw huge amounts or not I can't say anything right now about withdrawals.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:33:43 AM

Hello everyone,

Cheers.
I think in order for you to become safe it is better for you to withdraw small amount than huge amount. The more you withdraw huge amount the more you have been suspected by others. Everyone will ask you where did you get your money? Just like that. So just chunk it into small amount and withdraw.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

Hello everyone,

Cheers.

I think in order for you to become safe it is better for you to withdraw small amount than huge amount. The more you withdraw huge amount the more you have been suspected by others. Everyone will ask you where did you get your money? Just like that. So just chunk it into small amount and withdraw.

If the country has the capability to track your withdrawal, then it might be of no use. In a financial year if you withdraw 1.8 BTC at once or if you withdraw 0.15 BTC every month, you will be asked if the officials want to ask any questions regarding your money.

Many countries still haven't introduced KYC or AML policies, so there partial withdrawal might work.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:04:04 PM

It is possible to withdraw huge amounts if you are using an exchange that allows you to do so. If you are on some sort of centralized exchange then that is probably the case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: