Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79534 times)
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:43:00 PM

The test mode in the website is too short, would really love to try it out but i felt kinda disappointed for i will only able to use it for not more that 5 minutes.
is it the demo itself? have you tried it out? where did you see it?

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:29 PM

Have you all check and visit the website of boosteroid ?
Have you seen the support chat in the side of their website ? If you have queries and question about boosteroid feel free to ask into their website . They have a consultant and representative that can answer all your question .
Yeah I already use that. I asked some question about the ico and I thought it will take an hour before they reply. But I was wrong, in just a couple of seconds someone replied to me. It means there is always someone in Boosteroid that available to answer.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:54:40 PM

The test mode in the website is too short, would really love to try it out but i felt kinda disappointed for i will only able to use it for not more that 5 minutes.
is it the demo itself? have you tried it out? where did you see it?
looks like it, tried it out for 5 mins, you'll be able to use different software applications or even use it for browsing in the internet, its a so-so there are still room for improvement but given that they're still not finish coding it i think its fine, you'll be asked to provide feedback when the demo time runs out, try it out yourself so you can experience it first hand.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
krky

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

Have you seen the support chat in the side of their website ? If you have queries and question about boosteroid feel free to ask into their website . They have a consultant and representative that can answer all your question .
Yeah I already use that. I asked some question about the ico and I thought it will take an hour before they reply. But I was wrong, in just a couple of seconds someone replied to me. It means there is always someone in Boosteroid that available to answer.
I was surprised too I was expecting that it will take a while for them to reply, but when i ask some inquiries they answered quite fast.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:01:12 PM

There are still 12 days remaining before the 2nd phase of the ico closes yet the've already sold almost $4.7m. Surely they will be able to sell more than $5m.
Thanks for the update. Yes they will surely sell more than $5M. im hoping for the succeed of this project and i will support this until the end
Even though boosteroid didn't release their demo app they sold already $4.7m what if they release it. I'm surely boosteroid sell more than $5M.

It is still depend on what will be the result and feedback of the user who try their application , it will attract more investors and funds if the application function properly and effectively. Hope the demo application is efficient.
That demo version will have a big impact with their sales in ico but I think some of the investors don't care about the demo because they already invested even if the demo are still not available. In fact, around $4M has already sold without the demo.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:04:56 PM

I was surprised too I was expecting that it will take a while for them to reply, but when i ask some inquiries they answered quite fast.
Aside from having an active telegram channel, they manage to put that customer service on their website for the convenient and satisfaction purposes. Good job Boosteroid.
krky

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:05:32 PM

There are still 12 days remaining before the 2nd phase of the ico closes yet the've already sold almost $4.7m. Surely they will be able to sell more than $5m.
Thanks for the update. Yes they will surely sell more than $5M. im hoping for the succeed of this project and i will support this until the end
Even though boosteroid didn't release their demo app they sold already $4.7m what if they release it. I'm surely boosteroid sell more than $5M.

It is still depend on what will be the result and feedback of the user who try their application , it will attract more investors and funds if the application function properly and effectively. Hope the demo application is efficient.
That demo version will have a big impact with their sales in ico but I think some of the investors don't care about the demo because they already invested even if the demo are still not available. In fact, around $4M has already sold without the demo.
lets hope that this demo will be good enough to satisfy the users, for it will act like a double-edge sword in this ico, either improve the crowdsale or the other way around.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:13:10 PM

Well, we dont need to worry, the projects team is working really hard to take boosteroid to the top, they have a great team, one that is very dedicated to completing the whole project, seeing that everything will go well, even if they lack the investors or falls short in market.
That is right the result of the ico is the proof that they are working really hard to pursue and achieve what they really want. They talked very well to their investors and they treated them in a most special way.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

lets hope that this demo will be good enough to satisfy the users, for it will act like a double-edge sword in this ico, either improve the crowdsale or the other way around.
You have a point. This 2nd stage of ico is so much exciting compare to the previous one. I am looking forward for the next few days to have more invested token. Keep it up Boosteroid.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:25:27 PM

Hi guys many of us are looking for the demo version. Check their website, you can see in the upper center part of their website "Test Mode" and when you click it, you will see in the right side "YOU’VE GOT LIMITED TIME TO TRY OUT OUR SERVICE TEST MODE" and you have 5 minutes only to try it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:31:18 PM

Well, we dont need to worry, the projects team is working really hard to take boosteroid to the top, they have a great team, one that is very dedicated to completing the whole project, seeing that everything will go well, even if they lack the investors or falls short in market.
That is right the result of the ico is the proof that they are working really hard to pursue and achieve what they really want. They talked very well to their investors and they treated them in a most special way.
Aside from that, those positive and cheerful review,blogs and publications towards Boosteroid is a proof also that they are really doing good.

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:32:37 PM

I have opened the link in this project thread, and I have read some of the explanations that exist, but I am still confused with ICO information, i think this ICO period need some explanation
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

I have opened the link in this project thread, and I have read some of the explanations that exist, but I am still confused with ICO information, i think this ICO period need some explanation
What do you mean you are confused with ico information? The detailed information of the ico is stated on their website and whitepaper. I don't see any reason why you are still confused with it. If you want, you can visit their telegram. There, you can ask what ever you want to ask and there is someone will surely answer you.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Me too, I am waiting for the final update of their demo. Because until now, we don't know where to find it and when they will release it. All we know is just the estimated date but the actual date is still unknown.
Super excited to officially end the ICO. For sure this project will lead to the biggest success of Boosteroid.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

I'm very much excited for the release of the demo! The sales are the proof of its success! Can't wait to tesr it.
Me too, I am waiting for the final update of their demo. Because until now, we don't know where to find it and when they will release it. All we know is just the estimated date but the actual date is still unknown.
Super excited to officially end the ICO. For sure this project will lead to the biggest success of Boosteroid.
Yeah but still they have 11 days left before the end of their 2nd ico. It is gonna be a long journey, many possible things might happen a long the way but I know that they are prepared for that.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

Latest update of the ico $4,978,002.11 are already sold in just almost 3 days. They still have a lot of time before it end so lets continue to spread and advertise Boosteroid.

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:46:25 AM

Yeah but still they have 11 days left before the end of their 2nd ico. It is gonna be a long journey, many possible things might happen a long the way but I know that they are prepared for that.
Don't forget about 3rd part of ICO. It will be long journey, but more people will find out about this project, that means more potential investors. More investors - more abilities for developers to make Boosteroid better.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:00:29 AM

Latest update of the ico $4,978,002.11 are already sold in just almost 3 days. They still have a lot of time before it end so lets continue to spread and advertise Boosteroid.
Exactly, because the price is very low now, on the next stage will be almost twice bigger. And dont forget to buy some for yourself, while price is smaller. Wink

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

What if the customers is not satisfied to the demo app do you still have a plan to gain more customers/investors?

This is one of the reasons why they will release a demo app, so that they can adjust to the customers and investors liking and make the app better and satisfying.

If Boosteroid will stick to their plan, i see no reason not to be satisfied with their offers.
Of course they will do. For sure they will have more unexpected features what would coming up.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:12:20 AM

ALERT!!!
This ico is using bumping services to unfairly promote their ico and ann thread!.

The evidence is here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2486084.0.

Please don't believe all the comments here.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: