Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:46 AM

tell us more about your team!
try to visit their website or read their white paper. they also have a facebook page. they are updated on the update of their activity..

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Did they release the boosteroid demo version?  I am actually eager to try their demo version.  I believe its only 3D they released last november 29.
Is the "test mode" in their website is not their demo version you are looking for? Because you have 5 minutes to try it and as I remember, Boosteroid announced that their demo will be limited in a 5 minutes only.
5 mins only??? its very short to navigate the demo version... what can we get in a short time of using the demo version..?? just asking..
5mins is not so bad, because its called FREE DEMO, all you need to do in "FREE DEMO APP" is to understand the RULES, their QUALITY, and im pretty sure that demo app having a guideline to use it easily so 5mins time to try it is not so bad.
yeah it's not bad, but we should try to understand that not everybody is fast to understand and navigate the demo version. yes its just a free demo, but i think that the gate way to a more investment and to fully understand by the user, what capacity has booosteroid had..
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

hi! can you give me an invite to telegram chat?
go telegram website and find this one  https://t.me/boosteroid_eng you can ask question and read some update.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:29:54 AM

Did they release the boosteroid demo version?  I am actually eager to try their demo version.  I believe its only 3D they released last november 29.
Is the "test mode" in their website is not their demo version you are looking for? Because you have 5 minutes to try it and as I remember, Boosteroid announced that their demo will be limited in a 5 minutes only.
5 mins only??? its very short to navigate the demo version... what can we get in a short time of using the demo version..?? just asking..
5mins is not so bad, because its called FREE DEMO, all you need to do in "FREE DEMO APP" is to understand the RULES, their QUALITY, and im pretty sure that demo app having a guideline to use it easily so 5mins time to try it is not so bad.
yeah it's not bad, but we should try to understand that not everybody is fast to understand and navigate the demo version. yes its just a free demo, but i think that the gate way to a more investment and to fully understand by the user, what capacity has booosteroid had..
Not all have a good internet connection, so if the demo app is just 5mins not all can understand what the demo app is trying to explain. Maybe it would be better if they increase the time for more understanding of those people who can't pick up immediately the essence of boosteroid.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Not all have a good internet connection, so if the demo app is just 5mins not all can understand what the demo app is trying to explain. Maybe it would be better if they increase the time for more understanding of those people who can't pick up immediately the essence of boosteroid.
i think your right, its more effective if they extend some minutes of that free demo, to test longer and to explore more to make it understand nicely.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

Do you have a contract when a client subscribed in Boosteroid Cloud? Like subscription contract or what we usually call "lock-in period". Wherein the user will have a contract of for example 2years before it can unsubscribe. Or the user can subscribe and unsubscribe anytime he wants as long as it pays the per hour rate.
i think they will not offer a contract on this product, but it also possible to have a contract, depends on how the product will run, the mission of this product is to help everyone to have or to use a low cost personal computer. maybe they will make a private and public boosteroid, ...
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:41:45 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 04:09:23 AM by Stephgmnl

Did they release the boosteroid demo version?  I am actually eager to try their demo version.  I believe its only 3D they released last november 29.
i think your right, its more effective if they extend some minutes of that free demo, to test longer and to explore more to make it understand nicely.

We have our different opinions but i respect your opinion everyone.  But for me 5 mins is not really enough especially if boosteroid is offering a lot of services. They are offering a lot of services as per the white paper so if you think 5 mins is enough for you to navigate that then thats good for you.  
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

Do you have a contract when a client subscribed in Boosteroid Cloud? Like subscription contract or what we usually call "lock-in period". Wherein the user will have a contract of for example 2years before it can unsubscribe. Or the user can subscribe and unsubscribe anytime he wants as long as it pays the per hour rate.

I dont think so,  i think you can use the btr tokens for the services.  If you dont have coins then you cant use their services but you should pay using the tokens whenever you need the service. Kindly check whitepaper for more details.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

Will there be an airdrop or is there one planned for the future?
There is no airdrop news from them yet, i believe they will not do it as the ICO is doing very well as of now by raising 5M with 7 days left. I suggest you join the bounty program to get free btr tokens  Wink

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:29:06 AM

I dont think so,  i think you can use the btr tokens for the services.  If you dont have coins then you cant use their services but you should pay using the tokens whenever you need the service. Kindly check whitepaper for more details.
Same understanding here, i thought you can use the app by consuming the btr tokens, so i guess there is no any subscription needed or given to the users. It's simply paying how much time you used regardless of membership if any in the future or how did you used it.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:40:00 AM

I'll just add, the test mode in their website is too laggy. It seems that the network they are using are not sufficient for the users right now, I hope they can upgrade it soon. plus some apps are not working Sad

wegip

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

Give me plz links to your social communities 
Julia26

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:50:24 AM

are you doing anything to promote pre-ICO? there is enough time to bring more participants to the project! 
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

I’m new to investing, but a friend told me about this project. Maybe ill start investing!
good choice man, boosteroid will be vey successful.

Go ahead and invest in boosteroid! This project has a great team behind it and it will revolutionize the way you use cloud and computing in general. Cheers to you!
Very excited to finish the ICO to proof that the project will really worth to invest.
jackielim

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

where is your company located?
Hi, i'm not sure if the address indicated on their website is their Office address as well : Platinum Plaza, 72 Sumska str, Kharkov, 61000, Ukraine.
Hope this help.
jackielim

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:20:40 AM

I’m new to investing, but a friend told me about this project. Maybe ill start investing!
your money will be not in vain wise decision mate.
Do not hesitate to invest. Its a money back guarantee because of their features.
Serg.point

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Hey! make more project news and updates here or on the site maybe
Mynameisange

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:04:26 AM

Go ahead and invest in boosteroid! This project has a great team behind it and it will revolutionize the way you use cloud and computing in general. Cheers to you!
Very excited to finish the ICO to proof that the project will really worth to invest.

Its a sure investment, lots of pros like the project is already establish, tokens will increase its value early next year, you may wait for the release of their free trial before you make up your mind.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:58:04 AM

as long as they deliver in a clear information. even it is 5 mins only. users and investor will surely understand that. the important is they give all necessary detail about what boosteroid looks like...
Yes, thats what im talking about, so 5mins is not so bad for the demo app, because im pretty sure that they have a guide to understand easily the app.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

Well thats your opinion, but for me thats all Good, 5mins are not bad, because they have a guideline to help user to understand what boosteroid so for me thats enough.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: