Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 07:02:08 AM by ruthbabe

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!

I have been actively following the posts of users:

1)  Mynameisange
2)  Anya Doreen
3) memyselfandi
4) Justenjoy1903
5) jakezyrus00
6) 1DC

AND MANY MANY MORE!

They are filipino SCAMMERS who are running two FAKE companies - BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co.

Don't believe me? Go into any thread for both BOOSTEROID and HEARTHY.co and you will find the same users shilling BOTH these projects and ONLY these two projects. I'm sick of scams in ICOs and I'm SICK of people like this. Enough is enough. Please don't invest in these companies and let everyone know they are SCAMMERS.

YOU'RE WRONG IDIOT! THEY'RE RUSSIANS NOT FILIPINOS

Examine the videos below, do you think they're Filipinos? Can't differentiate Asian from Russian? Stop creating FUD among the Filipino community here...we're here to learn and not to SCAM people.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/boosteroid.info/videos/?ref=page_internal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kgQ9vug7kM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW_6fRf7xxM

boosteroid
Platinum Plaza, 72 Sumska str, Kharkiv, 61000, Ukraine

support@boosteroid.com

They are from  Ukraine

https://boosteroid.com/

I'm very sorry for the mistake. I thought they are Russians. Ukrainians and Russians look similar though they're not identical, and I know they speak the same language. But, definitely, they're not Filipinos. Anyway, thank you for correcting my mistake.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Say the project is a cheater group, I do not know it is true, but after such a rumor, I think a lot of people will be doubtful.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Say the project is a cheater group, I do not know it is true, but after such a rumor, I think a lot of people will be doubtful.
I do not know how serious these accusations are. But manager
Sergey Omelaenko(@niker72) is active  in Telegrams, and answers questions. You can visit it and take an interest yourself.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Citya

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

Who knows when they will start to give out tokens for the company's Bounty, and then the company is over and no one says anything? Can anyone hear the information about this?
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:00:23 AM

Who knows when they will start to give out tokens for the company's Bounty, and then the company is over and no one says anything? Can anyone hear the information about this?
I know that some participants were interested in these issues. But, unfortunately, there was no affirmative answer.

Did anyone get his tokens from this bounty campaign or manager is still calculating???
The date of the award is not yet known. But everything should be fine.
From the Telegram: @niker72
"Guys, the exact date can not be announced now, do not worry, all participants will receive their reward" - Sergey Omelaenko admin
ICOs4ever

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

No, this project is not scammers, I am that manager Sergey Omelaenko, friends, soon all payments will be credited  Wink
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:58:03 AM

No, this project is not scammers, I am that manager Sergey Omelaenko, friends, soon all payments will be credited  Wink
We are glad to see you here. I'm sure your arrival, will be able to add some confidence to this project and the intentions of the team.
Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Team is fake

tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:38 PM

This is exactly what I want to answer. I hope that the project will have a better development in the future.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

the crowdsale is over a long time a go,
anybody know what exchange to trade this Boosteroid ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Its a scam) thats all

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

Today promised to answer our questions Nikitenkov Vladislav from the chat Telegram. I hope this happens.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

Today promised to answer our questions Nikitenkov Vladislav from the chat Telegram. I hope this happens.
I would even ask, when the results are made, in the spreadsheet of participants of the company bounty. It's still not counted.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

thanks for your kind words on telegram but what we are interested in is when will be the payment of bounties commence? i think that is more important to discuss about.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

🙂 Dear friends!
🔜 We want to inform all project participants about our achievements.
The launch of the alpha version of the Boosteroid platform is scheduled for May-June 2018. Giving the fact that the development of the service is ahead of the data center construction (the data center in Georgia will be ready by autumn), our team will launch a large-scale work of the alpha version of the Boosteroid platform on leased servers.
In order to scale the service, our next goal is to expand our network of Data Centers around the world. In this regard, we successfully held a series of meetings with the largest international investors and saw great interest in the Boosteroid platform. Today investors are ready to invest tens or hundreds of millions of US dollars. As an instrument for raising funds from investors, we are considering two options: investment injections into the project or the final stage of the ICO through the purchase of BTR.
🔝 If the funds are attracted through direct investments, this, unfortunately, will not affect the price of our token.
If we carry out the final stage of ICO (we did not close the smart contract after the third stage of the ICO) with the service already in operation, then we will sell out all the tokens at a price of $ 2.78 and go to the exchange with a huge token growth! At the same time ICO will be conducted through escrow, and our team will replenish with highly qualified professionals of leading financial and IT companies of the world, whose names will be announced shortly.
Also, during the negotiations, the largest investors offered to secure a SEC license for our ICO, which would allow the token to be made an action. This will allow unlimited growth of the token in the price from $ 100 and more (instead of the supposed $ 6-9).
In this regard, we hold consultations and are inclined to hold the final stage of the ICO. Our actions will always be aimed not only at ensuring the work of the platform, but also protecting the interests of all investors.
🙂 Thank you for being with us!
🔜 P.S. the participants of the bounty campaign will receive tokens in the next two weeks
Dazdingo

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

liars) wheres photo or video?)

lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Upon my reading in Boosteroid blog, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO, Boosteroid) says that "Nowadays the primecost of cloud computing 80% depends on the electricity tariffs." So it means that one of the things they are considering to install their facilities is how high the electricity tariffs or tax in a particular country. Based on the blog, they already picked Georgia because of its small amount of electricity consumption. It is just around $ 0.06 per kWh.
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

In this forum it can give you so much information. our time is highly-recognized and at the the same it's making us more productive, and is very rewarding.
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

Finally, specific numbers were described, with regard to payments for a bounty company. I hope that this is the final deadline, and we will receive our award until May 13th.
As for the project, I would be glad if funding were made on the terms of the ICO.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:55:29 AM

🙂 Dear friends!
🔜 We want to inform all project participants about our achievements.
The launch of the alpha version of the Boosteroid platform is scheduled for May-June 2018. Giving the fact that the development of the service is ahead of the data center construction (the data center in Georgia will be ready by autumn), our team will launch a large-scale work of the alpha version of the Boosteroid platform on leased servers.
In order to scale the service, our next goal is to expand our network of Data Centers around the world. In this regard, we successfully held a series of meetings with the largest international investors and saw great interest in the Boosteroid platform. Today investors are ready to invest tens or hundreds of millions of US dollars. As an instrument for raising funds from investors, we are considering two options: investment injections into the project or the final stage of the ICO through the purchase of BTR.
🔝 If the funds are attracted through direct investments, this, unfortunately, will not affect the price of our token.
If we carry out the final stage of ICO (we did not close the smart contract after the third stage of the ICO) with the service already in operation, then we will sell out all the tokens at a price of $ 2.78 and go to the exchange with a huge token growth! At the same time ICO will be conducted through escrow, and our team will replenish with highly qualified professionals of leading financial and IT companies of the world, whose names will be announced shortly.
Also, during the negotiations, the largest investors offered to secure a SEC license for our ICO, which would allow the token to be made an action. This will allow unlimited growth of the token in the price from $ 100 and more (instead of the supposed $ 6-9).
In this regard, we hold consultations and are inclined to hold the final stage of the ICO. Our actions will always be aimed not only at ensuring the work of the platform, but also protecting the interests of all investors.
🙂 Thank you for being with us!
🔜 P.S. the participants of the bounty campaign will receive tokens in the next two weeks

where did you get this informations ?
or are you a part from boosteroid team member ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: