Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Klf ( Legndary) try to buy an account ( HACKED ACCOUNT)  (Read 1805 times)
barrystark (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:42:19 PM

Hello , this guy was trying to buy an account in order to spam

Profil : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369702
Proof  : https://imgur.com/RjU4yHR

I can provide you my account if you want to verify the conversation
However, his account was hacked last month, i found this scrennshot   : https://imgur.com/pBaUiMW

Profil https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=369702

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:23:54 AM

I have sent them a PM asking that they respond here. Failure to do so will be seen as confirmatory evidence of said behavior.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:25:41 AM

I have sent them a PM asking that they respond here. Failure to do so will be seen as confirmatory evidence of said behavior.

Let me know what conclusion you draw from this. I have the account enrolled in Bitsler for a long time now and will remove them if confirmed hacked

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:49:57 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:27:33 AM by klf

Hello,

I do agree that I sent him a message to buy what he was trying to sell and notice that his account was not in a good condition so turn down that sale.

Here is the proof - https://ibb.co/ePEktw

Immediately he has come up with an edited screenshot saying that my account was hacked. The above proof shows that he was not happy for sales to turn down.

Yahoo,

I'm the same person using this account since the beginning. If you want you can ask bitsler admin for IP addresses which I'm using to access my bitsler account always.

If he found my account was hacked last month then why he waited for until now and only opened this thread after I turn down his offer.

Let me know if you guys need any other details.

Thanks

Edit - Discussion happened yesterday. You can check all timings of his posts.

His proof image I edited for Lauda account saying that his email id has been changed recently - Here is my work proof - https://ibb.co/isgb0b. Just did in few minutes but if spend more time then can get more accurate one. I just wanted to say that his claim is not true.

Edit - one more point to mention here. Lauda I talk to you in June to invest money in NVO Decentralized Exchange - here is the proof - https://ibb.co/b6ovtw

Address I sent money to invest - https://blockchain.info/tx/17ed21ff0910d9ca20319b5fefea06ecccd1d34c17ead82bebbac7f65a66a6f0

I've not transferred those tokens from that address yet and still got access to that btc address.

Here is my wallet proof - https://ibb.co/epP76G

Thanks

These are the accounts belongs to him - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216897.msg22377485#msg22377485
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=42189

Look at this post how he is replying to others - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216897.msg22377808#msg22377808
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:48:43 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:01:28 AM by Patatas

Hello,

I do agree that I sent him a message to buy what he was trying to sell and notice that his account was not in a good condition so turn down that sale.

Regardless,being a legendary member buying an account on the forum doesn't really set a good example to the other forum members.I don't really want to know what you were buying an account for but certainly does makes you less reputable in some or the other way.People have different ways to look at this but I personally don't encourage a legendary member to buy accounts.
klf
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:04 AM

Hello,

Regardless,being a legendary member buying an account on the forum doesn't really set a good example to the other forum members.I don't really want to know what you were buying an account for but certainly does makes you less reputable in some or the other way.People way different ways to look at this but I personally don't encourage a legendary member to buy accounts.

Understood that and will not make that mistake again. Thanks
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

If it were in good condition you would have bought it, this is not excuse.

Do you have proof that this account belongs to him? This is not valid proof.
And what this has to do with this topic?

However, his account was hacked last month, i found this scrennshot   : https://imgur.com/pBaUiMW
The same goes for you, do you have proofs that his account has been hacked? You can't accuse someone just because he has changed password or email.
klf
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:33:51 AM

Yes, it does not belong to this topic just posted for reference. This person how he is abusing people for not accepting him for something which he wanted.

After thinking you're correct those are not a valid proof to say that account belongs to him.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

klf, I wasn't looking for proof whether you were hacked or not as much as I was looking for proof whether you've intended to buy an account or not.

Something like this would indicate the likeliness of you having more accounts as is. Not sure one can trust your word for it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
klf
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

klf, I wasn't looking for proof whether you were hacked or not as much as I was looking for proof whether you've intended to buy an account or not.

Something like this would indicate the likeliness of you having more accounts as is. Not sure one can trust your word for it.

Hello, Lauda,

I understood my mistake for trying to buy another account. I will promise that will not repeat this mistake again.

Thanks.
barrystark (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Yes, it does not belong to this topic just posted for reference. This person how he is abusing people for not accepting him for something which he wanted.

After thinking you're correct those are not a valid proof to say that account belongs to him.

Listen, when i provide  you the account link, he immediatly receive  negative trust from Lauda,  5-10 minutes just  after sent you the link ...

So its obvious, you  reported me To lauda in order to destroy my account .. So i destroyed your account too  

Lauda, i hope one day you will be arrested, some people here  will take legal action against you if you continue to destroy the reputation of others

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

Listen, when i provide  you the account link, he immediatly receive  negative trust from Lauda,  5-10 minutes just  after sent you the link ...

So its obvious, you  reported me To lauda in order to destroy my account .. So i destroyed your account too  

Lauda, i hope one day you will be arrested, some people here  will take legal action against you if you continue to destroy the reputation of others
Yeah. Lauda will be arrested for sending out negative trust to an account you don't own. Roll Eyes

What legal action will be taken? It's not slander. It's not libel. And who the fuck is going to really care about a 'negative trust' on an internet forum? What a waste of time. Roll Eyes

barrystark (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

Yeah. Lauda will be arrested for sending out negative trust to an account you don't own. Roll Eyes

What legal action will be taken? It's not slander. It's not libel. And who the fuck is going to really care about a 'negative trust' on an internet forum? What a waste of time. Roll Eyes

People lose money because of these negative trust, any lawyer can prove it, he can go to jail. Also it is not by sucking his  cock that he will not give you negative trust in the future or will recommend you to be DT member

Lauda is the biggest cancer i've ever seen in my life
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

People lose money because of these negative trust, any lawyer can prove it, he can go to jail. Also it is not by sucking his  cock that he will not give you negative trust in the future or will recommend you to be DT member

You are a guest here, you do not control anything to do with the business that is "bitcointalk" and the staff can impose whatever rules they see fit. I would love you to contact a lawyer about this issue, because he will laugh in your face. Also, you don't understand the basic concepts of law (in most free countries) because people usually pay fines in civil dispute situations and there would not be jail time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:46:35 PM

You are a guest here, you do not control anything to do with the business that is "bitcointalk" and the staff can impose whatever rules they see fit. I would love you to contact a lawyer about this issue, because he will laugh in your face. Also, you don't understand the basic concepts of law (in most free countries) because people usually pay fines in civil dispute situations and there would not be jail time.

Fuck Lauda
c0d1b8

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

Hello, Lauda,

I understood my mistake for trying to buy another account. I will promise that will not repeat this mistake again.

Thanks.

Very nice promise from klf:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215503.msg23319231#msg23319231
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

How about you people just fucking stop farming and selling accounts?

99% of farmed accounts are used for signature spamming and/or scamming people.

Kudos for the people who actively do something against this shit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: