Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18482 times)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:09:01 PM

I think it will be a project with great success and I'm sure of it. with a good team will definitely produce a successful project

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

Lucyd is Decentralizing the AR Revolution

There’s a reason you don’t own smartglasses yet. There are many hurdles in the way of truly user-friendly augmented reality displays. At Lucyd, we have assembled an expert team and a portfolio of powerful of technologies to solve the biggest problems in AR. To build our first prototype and to create the Lucyd Lab AR blockchain, we are launching the LCD token sale.

We have 13 breakthrough AR patents that form a blueprint for Lucyd Lens, a pair of lightweight, next-gen smartglasses. Our technology comes from years of research by leading AR experts at the College of Optics and Photonics at the University of Central Florida. Some of the issues in currently available AR devices that Lucyd Lens aims to solve are clunky form factors, limited enhanced field of view, latency issues, light leakage, poor eye tracking, difficult controls, connectivity issues, high eye strain, and incompatibility with corrective lenses.

https://coinidol.com/lucyd-is-decentralizing-the-ar-revolution/

lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

project with a fascinating idea, I would very much like to see that he put these dreams into reality, and we were able to try these glasses. You can only imagine how much their tokens cost in 2023.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
ilmiscp

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

waw,. finally augment reality,.  Cheesy Cheesy Cool Cool ,.
is awesome ,.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:21:18 PM

Facebook and twitter campaign joined.

Lucyd

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:36:50 PM

project with a fascinating idea, I would very much like to see that he put these dreams into reality, and we were able to try these glasses. You can only imagine how much their tokens cost in 2023.

Hi everyone: make sure you see our project roadmap at https://lucyd.co/

Upon close of the sale, we will be engaging an industrial design firm to lead the prototype development together with our team of optics and AR experts. We have already undertaken discussions with a few of them, to make sure we choose the best partner and commence the development as soon as possible after the sale. We will be providing you with regular updates on the project milestones. Every six months from the token sale date, we will provide a semi-annual, third-party reviewed report to token holders that will summarize the performance of Lucyd. The report will be prepared by Lucyd management team, reviewed by Lucyd's independent auditors.

Our team is committed to maintaning highest standards of governance and reporting to keep our token holders informed regularly on the progress of the project.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

Very interested in the project Lucyd ! Smart glasses are well-designed and have many functions! Good luck in development!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:34:28 AM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2272158.0

Lucyd

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

Very interested in the project Lucyd ! Smart glasses are well-designed and have many functions! Good luck in development!

Thank you! We have had a good start compiling all technologies needed in the form of patents developed by a major optics research institution in the U.S., and securing the team of optics and augmented reality scientists and commercialization experts. Next step: prototype of Lucyd Lens 1.0. Read more about our patents, the team, and our vision to de-centralize the AR (blockchain-based Lucyd Lab ecosystem): https://lucyd.co/about/

KotiKo

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

Today we talked with friends about the project Lucyd ! We are delighted with the idea of creating such super glasses! I want such glasses!  Grin Cool
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

Hi everyone: make sure you see our project roadmap at https://lucyd.co/

Upon close of the sale, we will be engaging an industrial design firm to lead the prototype development together with our team of optics and AR experts. We have already undertaken discussions with a few of them, to make sure we choose the best partner and commence the development as soon as possible after the sale. We will be providing you with regular updates on the project milestones. Every six months from the token sale date, we will provide a semi-annual, third-party reviewed report to token holders that will summarize the performance of Lucyd. The report will be prepared by Lucyd management team, reviewed by Lucyd's independent auditors.

Our team is committed to maintaning highest standards of governance and reporting to keep our token holders informed regularly on the progress of the project.

And in fact I was not mistaken from the very beginning. You really are a great team. I am sure that you will fulfill all the promises and bring this technology of the future into everyday life. I really want these glasses myself. Smiley
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:31:42 PM

Cool! It's a very clever idea to create smart glasses! I like the fact that they look like ordinary, but they contain many functions! For this project the future! Cheesy
John Cryp

Activity: 190

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:04:34 AM

Hey Lucyd Team. Just discovered your project tonight and looking real good so far. There is a lot of potential in the AR market in the near future.

Good luck with the project. Will follow closely.

cappie_42

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:36:43 AM

Hi.
This looks interesting, good luck and have fun changing the world.
KotiKo

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:30:56 PM

I like the fact that there are a lot of information on the official website, everything is written clearly and simply! The best project! I support you always!
pthalamy

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:37:48 PM

Interesting. I can't help but remember the Google Glasses from a few years back. Perhaps there is finally a market for that kind of products now. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the project, good luck!
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

And, by the way, about the fact that glasses will be charged wirelessly, it's very convenient. This will give you the opportunity to always carry them with you and create yourself a virtual reality, when you like: D
MakersONE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Interesting. I can't help but remember the Google Glasses from a few years back. Perhaps there is finally a market for that kind of products now. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the project, good luck!

No matter how successful Google was. Their glasses are not ideal for everyday use. In the end, all smart devices of the future should be convenient and ergonomic.
MakersONE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:06:47 PM

And, by the way, about the fact that glasses will be charged wirelessly, it's very convenient. This will give you the opportunity to always carry them with you and create yourself a virtual reality, when you like: D

Ideally, the smart glasses interface should be integrated with smart clocks or fitness bracelets. This combination will be really useful. Do you guys randomly plan a similar thing from Lucyd?  Roll Eyes
John Cryp

Activity: 190

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

Are you guys also planning different models of the glasses in the future?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: