Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:18:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18482 times)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:44:11 AM

I think the AR glasses will really fly off in the coming years. The token economics should be tied to the product to increase the value of both in the future.
I hope that your words will turn out to be true! I really want the idea of the project to be successful! I can not wait to try these glasses

I really think it will. It will not be a quick one, but may take years. Given that Lucyd will be a pioneer in this space and with patents, this has a long way to go.

The tokens just needs better economics to be tied to the product.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John Cryp

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:07:06 PM

I think the AR glasses will really fly off in the coming years. The token economics should be tied to the product to increase the value of both in the future.
I hope that your words will turn out to be true! I really want the idea of the project to be successful! I can not wait to try these glasses

I really think it will. It will not be a quick one, but may take years. Given that Lucyd will be a pioneer in this space and with patents, this has a long way to go.

For sure a long term investment and really good with the patents.

Shosha.Shusha

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:34:22 AM

The rank has changed, please adjust the table.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

The rank has changed, please adjust the table.

You need to post this in the Bounty thread for them to be able to update the list.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236863.0;all

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:44:05 PM

So we'll wait! You can wait as long as you want, just to know that all is not in vain! And I hope that all is not in vain Smiley
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

I came across this thread for the first time. Is this shit real? If yes why the heck is it not getting more attention? These guys have groundbreaking patents in place and given the activity in this thread it seems nobody cares. If they make this happen it should rather be one of the hottest ICOs out there. Any info from you guys here?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Inamorato

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

The rank has changed, correct the table.
Lucyd

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

Hey guys quite a few updates. We have grown our team to 7 Ph.D.s and a couple of new science advisors who were excited to join our team:

Donna Waters is an optical designer with 20 years of experience in the research and development of optical instruments and devices.  As an independent consultant (a.k.a. Proof of Concept Optical Engineering), she has designed optics for a wide variety of AR and VR prototypes, including diffractive lenses and illumination systems for holographic waveguides.  She also designed picoprojector light engines at Micron Technologies.  She holds an MS Physics from UC Santa Cruz and an MS Optics from the University of Central Florida (CREOL).

Dr Yiorgios Kostoulas: an Associate Professor at the Division of General Engineering at Vanderbilt University School of Engineering. His research has been in the area of ultrafast spectroscopy of semiconductors, superconductors and polymers. Recently he did research in the area of Si photonics. He also held senior positions in the semiconductor industry and led product marketing/management efforts in the following companies: ADE Corporation (now part of KLA-Tencor), Accent Optical Technologies (now part of Nanometrix), and Brooks Automation. He has over ten years of experience with product marketing and management on a global scale and with products in all stages of their lifecycle, from inception and realization to end-of-life. In addition, he is an experienced university technology commercialization professional specializing in software, materials and optical early stage technologies.  Yiorgos received his Ph.D. in Physics from the University of Rochester and his MBA from Boston College.

Mikhail Gutin, Ph.D: Dr. Gutin has over 20 years of experience in many areas of optics, with an extensive record of patents and publications, and the R&D 100 Award by R&D Magazine (the R&D 100 Awards serves as the most prestigious innovation awards program, honoring great R&D pioneers and their revolutionary ideas in science and technology).

See all Linked In profiles here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/25172659/

That's all on top of all scientists we already had, including leading inventor behind 12 out of 13 disruptive patents. Please see updated whitepaper and generally an updated website: https://www.lucyd.co/

We have some promotional offer up to 35% going on in free LCD tokens, as well promo on first 500 smartglasses. Our affiliate program is live with 5% referral bonus and our LCD Wallet takes any major cryptocurrency payments!

Lucyd

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:41:19 PM by Lucyd

If you are interested in our disruptive technology and tremendous value it creates for augmented reality market:

https://www.lucyd.co/2017/10/31/scientific-analysis-of-lucyd-patents-by-lucyd-optics-lead-dr-kayat/

rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:49:00 AM

If you are interested in our disruptive technology and tremendous value it creates for augmented reality market:

https://www.lucyd.co/2017/10/31/scientific-analysis-of-lucyd-patents-by-lucyd-optics-lead-dr-kayat/

I am interested about lucyd but is it only limited to eyeglasses and since the concept is augmented reality through special eyeglasses will you be handing out beta versions or like eyeglasses for testing it out to improve at some point?

John Cryp

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:34 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 04:37:43 AM by John Cryp

How did the Pre ICO end? Please update...

juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

Interesting project! Seems indeed like a very long term project.
Good luck!
StarSLight

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:52:01 PM

Oh, thank you very much for this link! I love to read new information and follow the news of your project Cheesy
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:55:17 PM

How much raised util now? I visited the website but can't see any information how much lucyd raised? hello team developers would please tell me how much you raised? I need this information please help me out.
John Cryp

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

How much raised util now? I visited the website but can't see any information how much lucyd raised? hello team developers would please tell me how much you raised? I need this information please help me out.

Hardly any activity in this thread Sad

Have a good weekend!

StarSLight

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

Hardly any activity in this thread Sad

Have a good weekend!
Really no one has any information? I, too, are interested in this issue, like many other participants Undecided
Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Lucyd Building Blockchain-fueled Smartglasses With Mass Appeal

In the 2013 novel Memories with Maya by Clyde Dsouza, the plot revolves around the artificial intelligence based augmented reality (AR) smartglasses called Wizer. While we have read and seen a lot about AR in sci-fi, the truth is that the real world debut of AR-based smartglasses has been less than spectacular.

The most popular product to date has been Google Glass, but even that has been discontinued by Google for a variety of reasons, although it was recently reintroduced with a limited focus on workplace efficiency. Meanwhile, Lucyd wants to streamline the way you do just about everything.

Lucyd’s 13 exclusive AR patents hold a lot of promise and can enable us to use a more natural interface to communicate with the cloud and perform basic computing functions in the blink of an eye. Lucyd is now planning to bring you AR in a form factor with mass appeal, and is implementing the LCD token to fund their development and let anyone contribute to the project.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/lucyd-building-blockchain-fueled-smartglasses-with-mass-appeal
Fikri ali

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

I am not the Developer of this project and instead only implement Campaign and Bounty Management. You can find the Developer under the Username hgross
Bounty Campaign will be announced soon. Please do not reserve languages here.  

i like this project
abramovroma

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

change me in signature spreadsheets. Today my rank is up! Now I Full Member. Wear avatar and changed signature code.
ICO_Panic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:51:57 AM

Hello Lucyd team,

My name is Mark and I represent ICO Panic, an ICO listing and reviews platform.  
Please have a look at the the service we offer for ICOs now:

Free ICO Listing for a Backlink to ICO Panic

All you need is fill in this form, and place our logo with link to ICO Panic on your website. If you are interested, please do these steps and let us know about this (PM or info@icopanic.com).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: