Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lucyd - Welcome to Lucyd, the new Augmented Reality World  (Read 18484 times)
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

I want to wish this project good luck! You will certainly succeed, because you have such a wonderful idea! It remains to act and embody it in reality!
Lucyd

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

EVERYONE--PAYPAL IS WORKING AGAIN. GET LCD NOW AT LCD.LUCYD.CO!
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:11 PM

Great ICO check their ranking here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/lucyd/
Lucyd

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:50 PM

Great ICO check their ranking here
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/lucyd/

Thank you. And that was before we added an Amazon engineer to our team, entered into 5 strategic alliances with top AR software developers! Will be posting more on alliances soon.

Please check our external professor's review of Lucyd technology and its great potential for augmented reality: https://www.lucyd.co/2017/12/22/drkostoulas/

"These challenges (to the AR market) are formidable, but Lucyd is in a position to address them directly. Lucyd Lens will be the first pair of smartglasses that is lightweight, ergonomic, wire-free, comfortable, encompassing, auto-adjusts to lighting conditions, accommodates corrective lenses and appears like a normal pair of glasses. It will be an interactive AR peripheral that can display Android and iOS content in AR, while also supporting Lucyd-native content."

"These components (described in the article) provide Lucyd with the major technical milestones required for a successful product launch in 2019. The fundamental technology pieces (optics, displays, eye tracking) are available now. Combining that with a high caliber executive and scientific advisory team, Lucyd can potentially become the first augmented reality smartglass developer with an ergonomic product for the market in the near future."
BitcArchi8

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

New Video!! Lucyd ICO Sale Now thru Feb. 28th 2018. Must Watch!!. Lucyd featured on Bitcoin XChange! Lucyd's mission is to build user-friendly smartglasses and a blockchain app store. Watch a new Lucyd ICO review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2kKhmgNyQ&t=26s

Yes! And I want everyone to understand the angle from which we, the scientists, and people familiar with the technology are looking at it. And that is: the technology at hand has the potential to be come the standard in the augmented reality display. The optics technology enables miniaturization the hardware, wider field of view, prescription-readiness, lessens the battery drainage - is something most if not ALL major players in the industry have been looking for.

There is amazing potential in developing working prototype of smartglasses that are ergonomic. We can become an industry standard!
I like that you timely let us know about the news! Thank you for the video! It is very interesting! I love Lucyd and the possibilities that may be available to us!

Yes and there is more and more. We have just signed another alliance with another top AR software developer in the United States! Stay tuned we will post here as well once the press release is finalized.
Wow! That's news! I'm always in touch, and you always make your fans happy with such good news! Keep up the good work! Good luck!
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

Virtual reality is certainly good and fun. But they understand that it is not so easy to realize all this
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

Wow! This project has an awesome idea, not absolutely new, but unique.
I would very much like to see how the team will put this project into reality, and we will able to try these glasses.
I'm really hope the ICO is going to be very successful!
TentallyMooN

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:14:20 PM

I can not really understand what can be expected from this project in the future! On the one hand, there are so many good reviews, and on the other hand ICO is somehow weak
Lucyd

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:10:57 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 02:34:17 AM by Lucyd

I can not really understand what can be expected from this project in the future! On the one hand, there are so many good reviews, and on the other hand ICO is somehow weak

It's really just a function of time. Remember we haven't started marketing until late October, so people are only starting to hear about us. We have plenty of roadshows ahead of us in January and some major PR pieces coming out after the holidays and New Years. A lot of great reviews saying we have a superior offering, and currently undervalued. It's just a matter of time so pretty good opportunity to get onboard Smiley The technology at hand, team of scientists, backing of a public company are there to make sure the smartglass development has the best chance of successful commercialization following the token sale.

You really need to warm up people in the crypto space: we are truly first to bring in a complex hardware solution and technology on top of decentralized app store in augmented reality (as opposed to banking, payments, security and JUST software solutions). Initially sort of a barrier, but for the same reason much more potential than most coins out there to be honest.
margoslend

Activity: 396
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:20:06 PM

It may be too early to ask, but still: not whether the price of your points is too high, that no sort of marketing will help to realize this project? Everything is so in your product quite a lot of innovations, and I don't think they will be cheaper during the project implementation??? Thank you.
BitcArchi8

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

Hey guys we indeed have had a lot of news lately, from addition of the new scientists like Leo Baldwin, an Amazon principal engineer who was excited to join us: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/12/prweb14963457.htm

through our first strategic alliances: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/12/lucyd-roar-form-strategic-alliance/

to new Youtube reviews of our project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2kKhmgNyQ&t=1s

and new interviews: https://www.chipin.com/lucyd-cofounder-harrison-gross-interview/

Make sure you keep track of our News section on the website! We will post more updates here regularly from now on as well!

Especially the alliance with one of the top AR software companies out there is very exciting! It fits really well into the augmented reality shopping experience.

These links are very interesting and they will be useful to anyone who wants to learn more information and be aware of all the ongoing cases
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Hey Everyone we have another great piece of news:

Lucyd, the AR smartglass and software developer, is pleased to announce the formation of a strategic alliance with Credencys Solutions, Inc. to deliver its AR apps on Lucyd’s smartglass platform.

"We are very excited to work together with Credencys Solutions to support their AR apps on the smartglasses we are developing. We think Credencys Solutions AR applications will be more enjoyable to use on a smartglass platform, as users will be able to engage with the software while looking at the world," said Harrison Gross, Media Lead at Lucyd.

“We have been creating AR/VR apps for over five years, and we have understood that the delivery vehicle (hardware) is the most important aspect in terms of the experience that the consumer has. We believe that Lucyd has excellent hardware that is supported by the right ecosystem to allow apps to be created for various purposes. We are very excited and are looking forward to create apps on Lucyd,“ said Sagar Sharma, CTO and Co-Founder, Credencys Solutions.

I think it is another proof that our hardware technology is something that the industry has been waiting on! Official links to follow soon, we have just signed it today.

Awesome news Lucyd team! It's great to see you being so active and responsive in here and keeping us informed of all the exciting developments..  Grin
Lucyd

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:55:44 PM

Hey Everyone we have another great piece of news:

Lucyd, the AR smartglass and software developer, is pleased to announce the formation of a strategic alliance with Credencys Solutions, Inc. to deliver its AR apps on Lucyd’s smartglass platform.

"We are very excited to work together with Credencys Solutions to support their AR apps on the smartglasses we are developing. We think Credencys Solutions AR applications will be more enjoyable to use on a smartglass platform, as users will be able to engage with the software while looking at the world," said Harrison Gross, Media Lead at Lucyd.

“We have been creating AR/VR apps for over five years, and we have understood that the delivery vehicle (hardware) is the most important aspect in terms of the experience that the consumer has. We believe that Lucyd has excellent hardware that is supported by the right ecosystem to allow apps to be created for various purposes. We are very excited and are looking forward to create apps on Lucyd,“ said Sagar Sharma, CTO and Co-Founder, Credencys Solutions.

I think it is another proof that our hardware technology is something that the industry has been waiting on! Official links to follow soon, we have just signed it today.

Awesome news Lucyd team! It's great to see you being so active and responsive in here and keeping us informed of all the exciting developments..  Grin

Of course! here is the press release itself: http://icolaunch.news/2017/12/23/lucyd-and-credencys-solutions-from-strategic-alliance-credencys-solutions-to-provide-augmented-reality-apps-for-lucyd-smartglasses/
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

Lucyd and Credencys Solutions From Strategic Alliance. Credencys Solutions to Provide Augmented Reality Apps for Lucyd Smartglasses

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/lucyd-utilizing-blockchain-develop-ergonomic-smartglasses/
Lucyd

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

Lucyd and Credencys Solutions From Strategic Alliance. Credencys Solutions to Provide Augmented Reality Apps for Lucyd Smartglasses

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/lucyd-utilizing-blockchain-develop-ergonomic-smartglasses/

Yup! Two months left in the ICO and already 5 strategic alliances signed with leading AR developers. It's safe to say entire augmented reality industry has been waiting on hardware technology that will make the vehicle - smartglasses - wearable by more people!
Lucyd

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:32 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 06:15:55 PM by Lucyd

Hey guys I just wanted to share a very nice review from a person who met us in Santa Clara conference earlier in December. It shows exactly why our project is so valuable:

ICO_hunter01 december 2017, 19:53
"I met someone from Lucyd at the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara this week. There aren’t a lot of product ICOs, so Lucyd stands out that way by making AR smart glasses with apps on blockchain. And I agree with the expert review that this type of tech is a risk, but everything in this space and investments in general all have embedded risk. What’s promising here is that if you read their patents (there’s 13!) and see how they apply the first in class features to lightweight glasses it has the potential to upend big players like oculus rift and Microsoft’s hololens which remind me of the first mobile phones: giant and clunky. Look at the team they’ve assembled too which include the inventor who runs the National Science Foundation Center for Freeform Optics, the guy from Amazon’s Computer Vision Group, the director of USC’s Vision and graphic lab plus 5 other PhD’s. They have a good shot at making this reality and obviously by the looks of it this token sale will accelerate development. "
TentallyMooN

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

It's really just a function of time. Remember we haven't started marketing until late October, so people are only starting to hear about us. We have plenty of roadshows ahead of us in January and some major PR pieces coming out after the holidays and New Years. A lot of great reviews saying we have a superior offering, and currently undervalued. It's just a matter of time so pretty good opportunity to get onboard Smiley The technology at hand, team of scientists, backing of a public company are there to make sure the smartglass development has the best chance of successful commercialization following the token sale.

You really need to warm up people in the crypto space: we are truly first to bring in a complex hardware solution and technology on top of decentralized app store in augmented reality (as opposed to banking, payments, security and JUST software solutions). Initially sort of a barrier, but for the same reason much more potential than most coins out there to be honest.
I really hope that these words are not in vain! I really really want you to be able to translate your idea into real life! I will really wait for this moment!
NastyaSilvera

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:43 PM

Lucyd Lab will monitor the creation of native applications by third-party developers, as well as the use of LCD users. LCD-tokens are used to purchase Lucyd devices, as well as the content developed for them, the project will gradually develop for the better.
viktoriybliznyk

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:10:57 PM

I am glad to be a part of this project. I am sure that investments in this project will bring the profit.
Good luck to the team!
The minimum fee = 1.5 million US dollars. The company set a goal to collect during the ICO 10 million US dollars.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:04 PM

This is cool, sounds like AR/VR isn't it. Any prototype or beta released? And where will this platform be launched first?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: