Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOWHEAD HEALTH Project SCAMMED Bounty Hunters!  (Read 12462 times)
shade_wrath (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:06:48 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 03:29:56 AM by shade_wrath
Merited by paulmaritz (1)

Bowhead Health a project to develop medicinal devices for patient data and dispensing medicines was a huge hype couple of months before. Lots of Bounty participant joined the Bounty Campaign Considering the rewards offered by Bowhead of 1,000,000 Tokens for Bounty which was specified in their Thread to be 1% of Total Supply (100,000,000 Tokens). Screenshot for your reference: https://imgur.com/a/CHnbx

But Poor Bounty Hunters were not aware that soon this hype of Working hard for 2 long months was going to deflate when Bowhead Bounty Manager decided to SCAM the Bounty Hunter Community by reducing the Bounty Pool from 1,000,000 Token to 80,000 after 15 days of Entire Bounty Campaign Ended!!!!!   Screenshot for Reference: https://imgur.com/a/OodzN

When People questioned their motives and this unwarranted reduction in Bounty Pool(Screenshots for reference), they threatened them to remove from Campaign for Unethical Behaviour (Pun: Look who's talking about Unethical behavior): https://imgur.com/a/UrYcC

The Bounty supply calculation itself was wrong from the very beginning. Even if you consider bounty pool based on Circulating supply, at any point of time after ICO (Assuming 40M tokens were completely Sold out) circulating supply will never be above 40M and so bounty pool would have been 400,000 which is 1% of circulating supply(Best Case Scenario)!
Since rest of 40M is for patient data stuff, these coins will take years and years to come to market circulation! (Which depends on adoption of this device by users)

The entire 1,000,000 tokens for Bounty was a trap to lure all the bounty hunters to join the campaign! This can give you the idea of intentions of bounty manager and entire Bowhead Project Team, a team of Doctors whose profession demands compliance and Ethical Behavior and in real life they are scamming people!

Bowhead team even locked their ANN thread to avoid reappraisal from Bounty Hunter Community!

Note: This is a self moderated post, to discuss the concerns of Bounty Hunters who participated in Bowhead Bounty Campaign and to create awareness among other members of the wrongdoing by Bowhead Project Team. Anything unrelated will be removed.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:14:03 AM

Cheers for the heads up the on project, looks like one to stay clear off. Sadly this type of shit happens in bounty programs.

shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

Cheers for the heads up the on project, looks like one to stay clear off. Sadly this type of shit happens in bounty programs.
Yes mate. Sadly this kind of shit happens in bounty program but its not expected from so called Bowhead and its White collar community (Doctors) to come here and SCAM Bitcointalk Community members! If they don't had funds and decided to cut pay of bounty hunters by more than 12.5 times!

entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:27:59 AM

I guess just wait, and no need to rush to say scam.
during dev still answer the complaint i think dev is responsible for his project.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:48:09 AM

during dev still answer the complaint i think dev is responsible for his project.
Yeah, wait till the participants get scammed even more.  People like you who don't want to sound
the whistle as soon as a scam happens make me want to pee my pants.  Be a man, man up, and call it out
when you see it.  Get some cojones.

These aren't doctors pulling this shit.  These are a bunch of garboons who want to rip off people in the world
of crypto, just like a lot of other ICOs.  Propers to OP who called out the scam.  Even though I think most of
these 'bounty hunters' are parasites in the community who probably don't deserve to earn one dime.  It's
almost enough to make me reach for the Dramamine.  People in this one should see the writing on the wall and
jump ship as soon as possible.  These noogers aren't going to pay up.
shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:27:48 AM

Yeah, wait till the participants get scammed even more.  People like you who don't want to sound
the whistle as soon as a scam happens make me want to pee my pants.  Be a man, man up, and call it out
when you see it.  Get some cojones.

These aren't doctors pulling this shit.  These are a bunch of garboons who want to rip off people in the world
of crypto, just like a lot of other ICOs.  Propers to OP who called out the scam.  Even though I think most of
these 'bounty hunters' are parasites in the community who probably don't deserve to earn one dime.  It's
almost enough to make me reach for the Dramamine.  People in this one should see the writing on the wall and
jump ship as soon as possible.  These noogers aren't going to pay up.
As Pearls mentioned, we cannot say whether project will be scam or not, but as per Today's date Bowhead already started a SCAM by not paying Bounty Hunters their share and significantly reducing it.

I am just trying to sound an alarm of whats happening and it affects other members. Considering the reputation of Doctors, I supported this project and even INVESTED in it but now I feel regret that the money could have been utilized in more deserving projects with not so hyped up but HONEST project team!   

Bowhead even come up with a idea of AHT Club for Bounty Hunters, if hunters join the group they will pay them better rates for subsequent bounty contest. But if they cannot honor and pay what was said today, do you really trust them to keep their words and your coins safe in future?  Roll Eyes

Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:02:27 AM

is it a true bowhead scam? some say if the payment will be done march 2018 Cheesy
should have to be patient if it is dated it was sent
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

Is this true? I have a couple of friends who have invested and joined their signature campaign and was expecting big from this project. This is really looking bad if this is true.
shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:15:52 AM

is it a true bowhead scam? some say if the payment will be done march 2018 Cheesy
should have to be patient if it is dated it was sent
Kindly check screenshots posted above and go through the Bounty Thread for more information.

Distribution of bounty of 80,000 tokens is 02-Oct-17. I am not sure what will you get in March-18  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:17:20 AM

Is this true? I have a couple of friends who have invested and joined their signature campaign and was expecting big from this project. This is really looking bad if this is true.
You can go through the Bounty thread from page 68 onward to see and decide yourself!
Bounty calculation are finalized as per Bounty Manager: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047692.msg22376266#msg22376266

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

My friend follows Bowhead's signature campaign and gets very little reward, please report this case to meta selection for their community manager to be given negtrust.
Projects that do not reach softcap are garbage but projects that change the rules on their own are worse than garbage.
red4slash

Activity: 1274
Merit: 424

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:37 AM

They do not think of the bounty hunters who participated in their projects. At will they reduce the cost to bounty hunter. And I really regret ever joining their project

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shade_wrath (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:39:54 AM

They do not think of the bounty hunters who participated in their projects. At will they reduce the cost to bounty hunter. And I really regret ever joining their project
So do I! I pity for Signature campaign participants who received 10-20$ after participating in bowhead Signature campaign for 2 months! That's a shame!

zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:53:22 AM

I can confirm this is true. They should quickly come out to public and clean this mess. I was actually believing their project was different and could be good. But this is very bad sign to leave when they were just beginning.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:05:31 AM

This is true, I joined this campaign too. Wtf Bowhead !

So sad Cry, im working with this campaign for a 1 month.

They reduced bounty pool 92% from 1.000.000 to 80.000, This is not funny.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

I am also sad when many friends from my community who say work from the bowhead campaign to date have not been paid. Are there any updates from developers yet?
Keihatsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:32:32 PM

escrow should be used for bounties

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:37:18 PM

That's why bounty manager is less experienced in managing a bounty. There is always a disappointment from project not qualified.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:06:39 PM

Do you understand what it means to work without payment in advance not to talk of holding bounty hunter wages! This type of scam should not be alowed here. It is time we punish any ICO that play smart on Bounty hunter! We can burn their ICO and completely erase their token! It is easy to destroy!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

escrow should be used for bounties

Wonderful Idea there friend! Reputable Escrow services are all over the place. I will also add that the announcer of any project should not be anything less of SR MEMBERS. And the announcer is  also responsible for misdeed!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀