Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ProofCore - Multichain based Permissioned Blockchain Platform  (Read 1488 times)
tagbond (OP)

Activity: 627
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:46:05 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 10:19:44 AM by tagbond

ProofCore. consults on, creates and manages distributed ledger technology solutions, for government departments, banks, consortiums or individual companies, especially where trust is an issue.
ProofCore uses Multichain open source software, based on Bitcoin Core technology - battle tested and effective.

ProofCore is building a paltform for Tagcash, based out of the Philippines, to handle multi asset creations, usage and decentralized trading. Assets include Fiat currency, physical assets, rewards, private currencies, and other cryptocurrencies.

The draft white paper is at http://markvernon.org/proofcore-white-paper

ProofCore and Tagcash were founded by Mark Vernon, a Philippines based entrepreneur who has been in the IT business for the last 30 years. He built the first IT training CDs in 1994, and started delivering online IT video tutorials in 1996/7 with the advent of QuickTime Streaming. (Virtual Training Company aka VTC, vtc.com). In the last few years, he has built products and services for Fintech in Philippines (Tagcash.org) and is an angel investor in local IT companies. In 2013, Tagcoin was developed as a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency for rewards in Tagcash, and will be integrated with ProofCore as the native currency. He was recently one of the founding members of the Fintech Philippines Association and is currently chairman. He fairly well known in the startup and fintech industry in Philippines.

The areas being developed are:

TAG - Fiat Money and customer created Tokens, decentralized trading. Open to connect, send, receive, and issue/reissue your own token coins.
After installing multichain, connect to seed server using multichaind tag@proofcore.com:3000
Explorer is at http://tag.proofcore.com

Shared KYC - licensed KYC creators post KCY status for users and earn revenue
Supply Chain (will be used by Tagbond and other supply chain apps/uses)
Triple Ledger, where first use will be to replace the paper based Official Receipt system in Philippines
Notary - Notarial services and Proof of existence
Voting
Ticketing (used by Tag77.com for anti-counterfeit)

Different apps and APIs already exist that use the TAG blockchain, more are anticipated. Other chains can be created depending on customer needs, our own ideas or customer projects.

There are 100 million units of native currency issued (to be called TAG), which is needed for sending, creating or modifying assets, and writing streams.  80 million will be used for an ICO to furhter develop the applications currently under development. The remainder of 20m will be reserved for exchange against burned TagCoin cryptocurrency on a 1 to 1 basis for the next 10 years. This will enable PoW and PoS equivalent of mining, as the new TAG Blockchain is round robin consensus only.

We also have a large group of TagCoin users in China, with about 15 core investors who will be handling Chinese development, despite the recent exchange bans.

If anyone wants to create their own Token / Currency on the TAG Blockchain you can do it via the command line. If you install Multichain, connect using multichaind tag@proofcore.com:3000, and then type multichain-cli to get to the command prompt to start typing commands. Type Help for a list of commands.

To get an address to which you can issue a coin:
getaddresses - this shows a list of addresses (only one listed if first time to connect) - getnewaddress (to create a new one)

To issue a new token/coin with a fixed amount:
issue <address> <nameoftoken> <amount> <decimalcount> (eg: issue 1HkZPTemygtNNVkzA63sXi7jAoCDQuWN COIN 10000000 0.01)

To issue a token/coin with an amount you can increase in the future:
issue 1HkZPTemygtNNVkzA63sXi7jAoCDQuWN '{"name":"COIN","open":true}' 10000000 0.01

And to add more in future to the same coin after the above:
issuemore 1HkZPTemygtNNVkzA63sXi7jAoCDQuWN COIN 1000000

Then you can send this to any other address created by yourself or others that connect to the chain. Transaction fee is approximately 0.0005 TAG to issue and a little less to send, etc..I will send you 1 TAG if you ask me, which can handle 2000 transactions..Wink

We are updating our existing Tagcash Wallet on mobile and web, and working on a new mobile framework using Fusetools. You will be able to create new assets, update them, trade them against any other assets and offer customers ways to spend them using the modules in the Wallet.

You can use the Tagcash API to integrate the chain, build your own wallet applications or use Bitcoin Libraries and open source code to make SPV wallets etc.

Feel free to contact me via Skype (markatvtc), Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/markvernon/).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

Nice Smiley I will be following this project

TomTom-

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

Great news! I already heard that a new big discount membership platform for tourists and locals in Thailand wants to use the PCM chain for their loyalty points.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:05:01 PM

Nice. Posting here so I get updated.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

Nice. Posting here so I get updated.

Ditto - thanks for the update.  Cool

emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:18:58 AM

Sounds interesting, work hard. good luck.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

Will be watching this project
tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:35:07 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 07:59:59 AM by tagbond

You can now connect and create your own assets - I will send 1 TAG to whoever needs to do this, which will be good for 2000 transactions at least. I have described how to do this in the main post.

Once you have the asset issued to you, here are some commands to use:
getbalance - total balance of native currency TAG in your wallet
getmultibalances - see how much for each Token you have, split by address
getmultibalances <address> - see how much for each Token you have, for one address
send <address> <amount> (sends pcm currency only)
sendasset <address> <assetname> <amount> <tag-amount> - the tag-amount sends some of your tag currency to someone at the same time, optional
gettransaction txID (details of a transaction)
sendwithdata <address> '{"assetname":125}' 737572707269736521 (sends asset with a message that is recorded on the chain with the transaction

You can create new private keys outside of the chain and import them using importprivkey or importaddress if you want watch only. Private Keys and addresses follow the same format as Bitcoin

tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:31:26 AM

@yobit...what did you want to discuss?..Wink

ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:15:29 AM

You can now connect and create your own assets - I will send 1 PCM to whoever needs to do this, which will be good for 2000 transactions at least. I have described how to do this in the main post.

Once you have the asset issued to you, here are some commands to use:
getmultibalances - see how much PCM and your Token you have, split by address
send <address> <amount> (sends pcm currency only)
sendasset <address> <assetname> <amount> <pcm-amount> - the pcm-amount sends some of your pcm currency to someone at the same time, optional
gettransaction txID (details of a transaction)
sendwithdata <address> '{"assetname":125}' 737572707269736521 (sends asset with a message that is recorded on the chain with the transaction

Is there any tutorial page? I wanna try

tagbond (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:49:03 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:00:16 AM by tagbond

Not yet...We are just creating a wiki page, and I will be putting up the tutorials there...in the meantime you can use the tutorials on multichain.com on the Getting Started page - https://www.multichain.com/getting-started/ ,experimenting with chains and learning a few things, then connecting to the ProofCore chain and creating a Token there. If you give me your address once connected I will send you 1 TAG

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:32:35 AM

Not yet...We are just creating a wiki page, and I will be putting up the tutorials there...in the meantime you can use the tutorials on multichain.com on the Getting Started page - https://www.multichain.com/getting-started/ ,experimenting with chains and learning a few things, then connecting to the ProofCore chain and creating a Token there. If you give me your address once connected I will send you 1 TAG

Hope you release some tutorials in the next days. I try to install the new wallet (multiwallet) today with no succes. Im not familiar with this wallet. Its all new and i have some problems to keep it running. I want to swap my old Coins for the new Tokens. So i wait for some tutorials. Smiley
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

Have burnt my old TAG - looking forward to the next phase of TAG.  Thanks Mark.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: