Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ars Technica working on a ANOTHER piece on BF. Speak your mind to the author...  (Read 8313 times)
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:24:54 PM

Here's my take.

If any article is written without mentioning the Laissez Faire Connection, then it'll be a bias article.

Maybe you can give Cyrus a quick briefing on the Laissez Faire Connection?

I have shown that Sonny Vleisides was along side James Ray Houston, et al., starting only a month or two after JRH started LFCity, with the court papers showing that the lottery scheme started at the same time. Yet, Sonny came here to this forum and stated that he teamed up with his dad in the late 90's--not mid 90's.

I've also shown that they both received millions in compensation (read salary) over the course of 5-6 years, as the liquidator, Johann Gevers has outlined.

Other founders of the failed LFCity can be found on this forum, as well.

Sonny was also instrumental in the development of the DMT, overseen by James Orlin Grabbe.

Sonny was the editor of Laissez Faire City Times prior to JOG taking over it.

The one thing that still eludes me is the pseudonym gleaned from the Ayn Rand novel Sonny used as his moniker, for JRH, his Daddy-O, penned under the majority of them fictitious characters.

did you communicate that to the ars editor?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: