Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stll don't know what to do with my Bitcoins...  (Read 3040 times)
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

I wonder why you don't just convert your bitcoin into fiat so you can pay your rent and other bills though very few accept bitcoin still it can be use anytime and anywhere besides bitcoin is good as cash you just have to convert them or otherwise hold them as a long term investment surely aftet few more years you will have a good return out of it.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:02:48 PM

What country are you in? Here we can pay almost anything using our bitcoins including power and hydro bills, order food, buy e-credits—the list goes on and on. If you want to put that bitcoin to use, you can try on getting a debit card and load it with your bitcoins and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to enjoy shopping with it. Also, you can just keep it for the next few months and see if you gain any profit off of it.

uzumaki

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:17:33 PM

Besides keeping it to raise in value later. There is not much I can do...

With fiat money, I can pay rent, go to restaurants, buy clothes. But with BTC, there is basically no stores that accept them in my country. Sure it's easier online, but then again the stores might not have the best products or is the cheapest/best value.

Am I the only one facing this issue?
bitcoin is digital finnancial asset you can invest it for some time period to get profit, you can also use it for trading criptocurrency, and of course you can also spend it to buy something. I usually converted to my local currency and claim it trhough wire transfer before using It as payment . This is only need internet network and an exchanger ,
Then it will be sent to your(fin) bank account and you can use it for shopping. why choose bitcoin because its increasing price and gives me more an advantage than fiat.
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

If you still don't know what to do with your Bitcoins then just hold them! That's what you should be doing right now as it's still in the store of value stage. Just keep holding and then in 5-10 years you can start spending a little.
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

What country are you in? Here we can pay almost anything using our bitcoins including power and hydro bills, order food, buy e-credits—the list goes on and on. If you want to put that bitcoin to use, you can try on getting a debit card and load it with your bitcoins and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to enjoy shopping with it. Also, you can just keep it for the next few months and see if you gain any profit off of it.

Where is "here"? Where are you from? And wouldn't it be nice to have a site/thread/page with a collection of all the different methods of how to spend cryptos?
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

I suggest you try studying the market of trading you can put some of your bitcoins there and might get good return and if you really don't want holding bitcoin better sell them so you can have a fiat to pay all those expenses you are worrying about. But as far as I know if you really need cash you can convert bitcoin right away and you don't to worry much if many establishment does not accept bitcoin.

CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:38:41 PM

I can do all kinds of stuff with my bitcoins here, order food, go eat out in a restaurant. Buy products and services with it.. Just sit on them or try to find a way to make them usefull.
All I can do with my bitcoins is to cash out into fiat cash or money. Bitcoin is not quite familiar here in my country but to those people exposed on computer and internet, some of them are familiar with it. It is not necessary to push them to know about it but if we increased the number of people using bitcoins, there's a possibility to contain the high price.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

With fiat money, I can pay rent, go to restaurants, buy clothes. But with BTC, there is basically no stores that accept them in my country. Sure it's easier online, but then again the stores might not have the best products or is the cheapest/best value.

It will take longer time for bitcoins to replace the fiat currency, mass adoption is required for the bitcoins. Till then you can hold the bitcoins for longer time for booking descent profit in future. People are already considering the bitcoins as digital gold; so keep calm and have faith on bitcoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

Just keep your bitcoins in your wallet. The bitcoin will become more valuable in the future so it means that by we can make more money if we hold our bitcoins. I agree also to you that the bitcoin will use in daily transaction.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:47:24 PM

if I think it's natural, because I also feel the same way you think. In my country, not yet support payment tool using bitcoin so for now i still keep it.
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:48:36 PM

Since this is what you face, I think the way to go is to look for exchange site that allows withdrawal of fiats or those that allow card withdrawal with that, you can then withdraw your btc which you can use to get what you wanted anywhere in the world so far there is an ATM machine powered by either Master card Visa. And I am sure there won't be any restriction to receive funds from abroad just be ready to bear the fees attached.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

Just hold it. If you can buy crap with fiat, then use fiat. Quality money is hoarded, not wasted, to the contrary of what some people think.

The only real use cases for spending BTC is when you need privacy, like buying an VPN subscription and whatnot. Other than that, there's not much point to it to be honest. But of course, the more merchants you have the better.

If you really want to spend your BTC, you can go to Japan, ive heard a lot of merchants accept it there.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:53:03 PM

If you have Bitcoin then you will have 2 choices. 1 is able to buy other altcoin and long term investment altcoin that from 6 months to 1 year this will ensure you get good profit. 2 is that you should keep Bitcoin and limit transactions after 10 years you will become millionaires
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

if I think it's natural, because I also feel the same way you think. In my country, not yet support payment tool using bitcoin so for now i still keep it.
The same here in my country bitcoin still not yet accepted or no any stores to use bitcoin. Moreover, I have many plans to do with my bitcoins hold it, trading, I wil do often in gambling. Holding btc is also a good investment were in the future will give a huge profit.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:02:16 PM

Just hold your bitcoin, bitcoin is an long terim investment for the future. Believe me the price will probably rise 1-2x in the future. Why did I say this? you can see now that bitcoin has begun to be implemented in payments in everyday life, in my country some merchants have started receiving payments with bitcoin and of course it affects bitcoin prices will rise as more people are known.

For your country maybe you should be a little patient, now many countries are starting to use bitcoin as payment in some transactions (not all countries). And maybe just moments one day in your county also some merchants will apply it as well. Btw where do you live?
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

Well, i consider bitcoin as a long term invest which can give you a lot of money in the future. It's true that there's only few shops are accepting bitcoin because it's volatile. Shops are hesitant to accept it coz the price is up and down. But it is what it is. There's nothing much we can do about that. But you can still convert bitcoin into cash. So you can buy things that bitcoin can't. So it's not an issue to me since i can convert bitcoin into an immediate cash. But it'll be better if you keep your bitcoins for your future.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

Not really, I keep my Bitcoin as an investment.
And whenever I feel like I want to spend Bitcoin, I order something online or go eat something in my city where most restaurants and shops accept Bitcoin.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

no, i think a lot like you. I am so in my country.
no need to worry too much. there will be a time for bitcoin to take over shops and sales online and offline. we wait for this moment to arrive. now bitcoin is getting more varied, more new innovations. maybe this will apply to the real world.

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:17:07 PM

Not really, I keep my Bitcoin as an investment.
And whenever I feel like I want to spend Bitcoin, I order something online or go eat something in my city where most restaurants and shops accept Bitcoin.
This is a nice to know atleast there is some shops accepted bitcoin. Long term investment in bitcoin is also a good idea, and whenever you need some cash you can convert it into fiat. So in this situation if you dont know what to do it is better to invest still and wait to grow your investment.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:17:14 PM

Well, i consider bitcoin as a long term invest which can give you a lot of money in the future. It's true that there's only few shops are accepting bitcoin because it's volatile. Shops are hesitant to accept it coz the price is up and down. But it is what it is. There's nothing much we can do about that. But you can still convert bitcoin into cash. So you can buy things that bitcoin can't. So it's not an issue to me since i can convert bitcoin into an immediate cash. But it'll be better if you keep your bitcoins for your future.
Yes, it's been given preference as an long term investment by large number of people who are into bitcoin. At the beginning level people doesn't know what to do with bitcoin. Once after exploring more, people will learn more about the the usage of bitcoin on different needs. When you find yourself blank of what to do further, it's good to just keep it safer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: