Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TKR an extremely undervalued project?  (Read 1308 times)
cryptoonthewall (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:30:03 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:50:36 AM by cryptoonthewall

Hi,

what are your thoughts on TKR / Trackr?

Some specs:
Ethereum based token
Total supply: 12.5 million
Marketcap: Only around 500.000 $ right now
Current price: under 0.05 $

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trackr/

ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046549.0

For me it looks like a project with huge potential, these guys have a product - they seem to deliver and not just to talk.

There is already a good looking public alpha of the app on the iOS and Android app stores and they just announced an upcoming Desktop client.
All data is kept local and is not laying on their servers.

Some extra features Trackr will have that e.g. Blockfolio doesn't have:
- Predictions and Simulations
Enjoy cryptocurrency and portfolio prediction models derived from historical data using AI and machine learning or simply use Monte Carlo simulations to perform risk analysis
- Trade Impulse Recognition
Automatic signals sent out to inform the users that certain cryptocurrencies on exchanges might indicate profitable trade opportunities based on our algorithms
- In-app Trading
The ability to share your successful portfolio(s), alerts, models with other users for a price you set, using a smart contract to facility the transfer of such transactions.

Some TKR token use cases you can find in their whitepaper. I am sure that crypto trading will be there in future, and here are many people who are interested in trading and analysing them.
So what do you think?

PS: No financial advice and I don't have any financial advantages by posting this here. Just my personal opinion by discovering this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:27:12 PM

Can you explaing for what purposes we can use their TKR coins?
Project is interesting but want to know answer.
cryptoonthewall (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Can you explaing for what purposes we can use their TKR coins?
Project is interesting but want to know answer.

Yes. The whitepaper does at 8.1:

8.1 | TKR token usability and process
• Users pay a nominal monthly fee for the subscription of ‘advanced features’ with TKR.
• Users may wish to share their successful portfolio, requesting users will be able to see their portfolio for the price specified by the user. The exchange of tokens would be conducted by smart-contracts, a modest service fee (1–5%) is applied and the remainder is sent to the owner
of the portfolio.
• Users can promote non-obtrusive and subtle cryptocurrency news advertisement in the news-
section. This effectively means that their news goes through an approval process after which non-subscribers will see it in the news section. The promotion of news will cost TKR tokens. Subscribed users may be able to lower their subscription by allowing promoted news to be dis- played to them.
• Tokens are slowly burned at a percentage over time
harvw

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:05:56 PM

Looks like it's extremely undervalued especially relative to other ICO coins.

Lots of potential here. Thanks for sharing the info on this.

The beginning of a new era.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

I don't know if this project is good as it seems on the whitepaper but it is not undervalued $500k is really good for a startup if they collected such amount of money in their ico. Other projects are overvalued.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:27:48 PM

I don't know if this project is good as it seems on the whitepaper but it is not undervalued $500k is really good for a startup if they collected such amount of money in their ico. Other projects are overvalued.

Well if you see the 1 year roadmap, the development cost, team, marketing etc. will need lot of money. And half a million is not such a huge money for shelling out 95% of ownership.
And with the roadmap and let's say 100,000 user base, the value of the project will skyrocket. Let's see how their plan rolls out.
cryptoonthewall (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

They just announced their rebranding and showed a little sneak-preview of their Desktop client.

So many threads daily here in the speculation section concerning crypto. And they made a product for it. Cool
Also the target group is comfortable already with crypto currency, so no harm for them to buy and use such Tokens e.g. as subscribers.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:44:33 PM

hitbtc deposits are disabled right now,so there may be a lil correction in the future but trackr price has continued to rise and rise with alot of room to grow still with only 11-12 million coins jump on before its too late ;-) dollar a coin easily achievable

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:51:37 PM

Looks like I missed the boat on this one for this week, next week...
TokenSchmoken

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:05:24 PM

What exchanges is it available on?
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:20:40 AM

hitbtc and etherdelta currently coin is just a couple weeks since it was released, its on coinmarketcap if you want to go check it out.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
wartywarlock

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:16:17 AM

They are rebranding their app now and TKR need to list big exchange. And it will raise when it listed on big exchange. I am holding some.
cryptoonthewall (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Want to share my thoughts I wrote in the ANN thread already yesterday about TKR:

I am bit wondering that no more people are seeing the potential already in this.

The product is totally targeted on crypto trading. Crypto trading will ever be there as crypto currency will. And all those people are interested in the price.
Trackr/CryptoInsight offers a platform for many needs in this topic that don't already exist in this way now. I can imagine that there will be a lot of users who don't
care to pay for subscriptions on professional trading users (and those will take a opportunity to earn something with it). Also the target group is already familiar with trading crypto so there will be no barriers in buying TKR.

A lot room to grow in my opinion.

Also the devs are very active in communication and developing, already published an app even on iOS. The only competitor in this section I see right now may be in some ways InvestFeed, but for the moment I see them rather like the already existing tradingview.com (https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/cryptocurrency/).

And... even InvestFeed has 10x more market cap than Trackr right now.

So very exciting to me Smiley Please keep up the good work devs.

The price is 2x right now since my start post and all time high was at over 3x.
Although in support zone for now I would say so feel free to join if you share my opinion. Smiley We are still in the early stages for this one, only 1.1 million market cap.
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

It is still not too late, new release this months.
Marketing person is being hired as we speak.

10x could be happening within a month or two.

eranglr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

You can buy TKR here: https://hitbtc.com/TKR-to-ETH
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

The price of TKR is exploding today. However, there is no trading volume on etherdelta so not easy to buy.
eranglr

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

You can easily buy it on HitBTC.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I also recently learned about this coin. There is a desire to buy, but I do not want to communicate with hitbtc and etherdelta. Does anyone know when will be the listing  on the new exchanges?

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Just because it has lots of potential, it could not be undervalued. If you think of next two or three years than maybe you can say it is undervalued now but for now it is not.  Smiley

Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

hitbtc and etherdelta currently coin is just a couple weeks since it was released, its on coinmarketcap if you want to go check it out.

Couple weeks? What are you talking about? TKR has been around since late September, which is 4,5 months.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: