Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person?  (Read 1133 times)
KnightElite (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:51:06 AM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
GlassMaster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

Bitcoin is a currency and it can not make a person successful, it all depends on how a person will use it. Beginners very often sell coins because of panic and lose money, which does not lead them to success.

setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
It can be a key for success as it can be a door that leads to failure .
It's all about how the user uses it, when and where . It's right that bitcoin helps ( especially when its price goes up) but also it can be a cause of very big losses
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:03:39 PM

It depends on how to define successful. Does it mean that you have accomplished something out of bitcoin? Or being rich because of it?

We can't deny that bitcoin has made a lot of people rich and financially independent because of their investment in bitcoin. No doubt about that. But you need to re-create yourself out of you success. What did you do with all the money you got in bitcoin? Did you just gamble and eventually lost in all? Its not a success story to me. So it really up to the individual, it may be the key to your success but if you mismanage it then you will failed at the end.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mjuke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

It depends on how to define successful. Does it mean that you have accomplished something out of bitcoin? Or being rich because of it?

We can't deny that bitcoin has made a lot of people rich and financially independent because of their investment in bitcoin. No doubt about that. But you need to re-create yourself out of you success. What did you do with all the money you got in bitcoin? Did you just gamble and eventually lost in all? Its not a success story to me. So it really up to the individual, it may be the key to your success but if you mismanage it then you will failed at the end.

I agree also. Assuming, success fir OP is making a lot money then yes, Bitcoin can make you get you more money... for a while.

But I do think it's pity to just refer success with being monetary wealthy. Making a lot of money doesn't make you a better person. Sure you attract nice hit girls and people becoming friends because of your money.

Also BTC is certeinly not get rich over night. So if you want to become succesfully rich, do so.ething else to get money then keep your BTC as an extra investment.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

in my opinion i think that is right if you are having a determanation to struggle to find the right profit. to start a ways to get double income this site is legit. site to trade or something more important to joining any kinds of work.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

it depends on what you mean by "successful".
if it is jut "to earn more money" from bitcoin then it is such a limited success. of course you can invest in bitcoin, trade it or even have new ways of earning money and make your life better with the money you gain in the end.

but i do believe success is a lot bigger than this. bitcoin is a new technology which is introducing a whole lot of new opportunities. there is a very big open market for people to start their business up. for example starting new things that the market lacks. you can be the first and become very successful. take a look at big companies like BitPay or even Coinbase. or even old gambling sites such as bitsler and primedice.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

Bitcoin is a currency and it can not make a person successful, it all depends on how a person will use it. Beginners very often sell coins because of panic and lose money, which does not lead them to success.
Yes, it will not make a person successful because when one people are have no using bitcoin, and the people are become success in their life because it depends on what way they used bitcoin. Like me, i thinl bitcoin is my only one key that makes me to become successful person, and i was so very lucky that i have a knowledge about it, so for now i will continue to learned about it to gain a new knowledge  that i will used to earned on it. In other hand, i will trust on bitcoin and i will give it important into my life because i believe that bitcoin is my solution inmy problems like in finacial, i have no any doubt beause i have my own source of income that i will used to survive. Finally, i give all my efforts in bitcoin i will do my all best to become successful person.
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

If you think bitcoin is a key to become rich, then I will agree but not successful. Because success is relative term and can be used only when appropriate. If you work hard and fate favours you, then you can become successful, and money will come to you for your services. However, you can be a successful hacker who hacks other accounts for money. It will make you rich but not successful. The success term has a social side of it.

But truly bitcoin is a life changing innovation and I have seen a lot of people are not looking for a job because they are earning well through bitcoin. If luck favors us all, then we all will become rich one day.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

Being successful requires focus and determination to achieve your goals in life so for me a person became successful because he tried his best to work hard its a matter of attitude because earning bitcoin will also requires patience and determination which only means your success will still be based on what you are going to do.
pginvest

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

I think that some people who were involved in Bitcoin early were visionary and really understood its impact before everyone else, many of those people have become wealthy now as a result. Some others were in the right place at the right time.

However, I would not confuse having money or wealth necessarily with being successful - generally having wealth will amplify the traits a person already has.

Am I spamming? Report me!
jaran126

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

I think it's true, a lot of people are successful because of bitcoin and I think that bitcoin is the way out for various problems
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

Yes If Your Luck is Good, Then You can be rich and successful.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:37:08 PM

It seems that you are correct. Bitcoin is the key for us to become successful. We can have a bright future if we invest our money to the bitcoin. Many people say that the bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

It seems that you are correct. Bitcoin is the key for us to become successful. We can have a bright future if we invest our money to the bitcoin. Many people say that the bitcoin is the easiest way to become rich.
I also agree with you.Bitcoin has all its promising potential that would really make a person successful.It's in ourselves already how to cope up with that opportunities to be successful from our own hardwork and self-determination.
Enya97

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

I agree with your response, but I myself do not know much about bitcoin yet. I've seen my friends who are successful in bitcoin can cost themselves live without relying on parents anymore.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

I always ask, do they or you correct prove it? or just nonsense just make a topic post only. how is it possible without the struggle and hard work will all be realized?
for me tends to do something and work hard. to get something.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

Totally depends on what is the description of success to you.  If for you having a lot of money or being rich is a success then you are successful.  If success is having served your country then so be it.  Well, bitcoin is undeniably a good way to have an income, to have a money.  And if you are deternined to become rich, a good management of money will help you to become rich.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

What do you mean bitcoin could help a person to become successful? If you consider that a successful person is someone rich, then yes bitcoin can definitely help a person to achieve success on a financial way. But if you consider all the other aspects that could also make someone successful, like being good at their job, sport, family, or anything else that is valued by the society, then I would say bitcoin will not really help you there. Look at math geniuses, writers, etc. There are a lot of them that were not rich, and no one could argue that they were not successful in what they did.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

I stongly agree about this statement that bitcoin can help us to become a succesful person because this crypto currency can lead us to achieve our goal in life to have savings and stock in our wallet,it can help a person from nothing in his pocket to have something now.bitcoin can change people look from like a beggar to a  executive looking.because bitcoin can provide people the three basic needs in life.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: