Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:13:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person?  (Read 1133 times)
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:21:52 AM

Yes and No, This will depend on you own definition of success. It is because to some people success is not all about the money. If your definition of success is based on how much money does one person have then most people here who started trading or getting in to bitcoin back when it was just a dollar are mostly successful, but there are others who view success not based on monetary value. Sometimes they look into what a person did for someone or should i say if the person have a great contribution to society then they are successful in their field. It will really depend on the person's point of view.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:28:01 AM

It can be a key for a success but still it depends on you on how you can become one since bitcoin is now considered a currency. Bitcoin has a high value that's why a lot became rich in using it but still it will take a lot of time and effort for you to be successful just like in any other field.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:36:38 AM

Yes! Not only bitcoin will give everybody success almost anything in this world can be used to make a person successful. It only depends whether the person will utilize it to its full potential. But first you need to know what you are doing before proceeding. Making decision based on hearsay is a very bad thing to do. Before you invest in something be sure to check it thoroughly know the risk involve and what can you do if something goes wrong. There should always be a backup plan before venturing into dangerous waters of investing in cryptocurrency. And remember don’t invest what you cannot afford to lose.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:49:03 AM

bitcoin is not the key to ones life, it is still the person who use it and spend it. Bitcoin is just a form of opportunity that we can accept or not. If we dont use it wisely we will lose under this world and make a bad impression of digital currency that as of now are growing faster. To be successful we must have:
-Hard work / read more / ask more / learn more
-Effort
-Target
-FOCUS
These are some that we need to take into consider if we want to be successful.
abyaby123

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:21:51 AM

Bitcoin unlike their traditional counterparts, had no prior protection or regulation by local governments. As such, Bitcoin is subject to large volatility changes whenever announcements are made. Developed nations announcing an outright ban on Bitcoin affects its market value. Traditional paper, however, are tuned to regulation from local authorities. Bitcoin exists as data, in the hard drives of devices. Traditional paper exists as paper. The idea of encrypting money is not new; most developed nations provide online banking for moving of funds across institutions. However, strict rules and infrastructure are built upon such platforms to ensure adherence to the nation's rules.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:25:49 AM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
Yes I also think bitcoin can help us to become much better person, it can possibly happen if we believe in the potential of bitcoin. But of course it will still have risk and we need to become positive at all for us to achieve.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:30:57 AM

Many people are became rich because of bitcoin that they have way back 6 to 7 years before where bitcoins are not that popular and with low value. But for now because bitcoin got popular the value also got higher. People who acquire their bitcoins with lower prices can exchange it now maybe double or triple the price before. so i guess that's why bitcoin is one way to become successful.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

It is true today has already more people are made successful by bitcoin from the acquisition of the incomes obtained from it. For people who are close to the development of internet technology, of course the success will be easy to achieve or provide an opportunity to gain success that is now present bitcoin that can be used as the key to success if really focus and moving in it with various strategies/ways or goals on managing in it.

ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:26 AM

Being successful requires focus and determination to achieve your goals in life so for me a person became successful because he tried his best to work hard its a matter of attitude because earning bitcoin will also requires patience and determination which only means your success will still be based on what you are going to do.  Shocked
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:53:03 AM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
It can be the key to our success, but it can also be our last. Can not be sure of anything because we can not anticipate the risks and everything in the future.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

yes ,, I agree with your statement ,,, because success is have everyone ,, not mine, you, and individual ,, one of the vehicles that can make us success is with bitcoin ,, i just say "bitcoin is one of the vehicle order we quickly get rich "...

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

I believe strongly that Bitcoin is the key for being a successful person in the current situation. When money is the most powerful thing in this world then Bitcoin would be the best source for making money. so that I think Bitcoin is the best key for becoming a successful person. but you have to be a good operator of this key, otherwise, it will bring damage to you.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

Reading those replied I guess there's much people who's been inspired becoming successful using this system bitcoin can deliver if we will do more of our efforts but if we just relied from one thing I guess we won't maximize the opportunity we need to set our goals and be sure to it that we will able to deliver.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:00:26 AM

It can be a key for a success but still it depends on you on how you can become one since bitcoin is now considered a currency. Bitcoin has a high value that's why a lot became rich in using it but still it will take a lot of time and effort for you to be successful just like in any other field.

That is right. Being success depends how and what you become after earning it. Bitcoin is a currency that can be used to accomplished something like having an assets and business that grow continously.

Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

If you are talking about successful financially,  maybe it is.  But still earning in bitcointalk forum requires a lot of patience and understanding,  and wont be easy for those who just want instant money.  So yes,  if you succeed in earning lots of bitcoin,  then you should be successfull financially and professionally.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:07:13 AM

What are the characteristics of a successful person? I think the most important feature is that it is reliable and is behind its decisions. There's no point in being rich or happy. Perhaps Bitcoin may be beneficial for financial success.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

yes, i think so because there are lot of people here share their bitcoin success and it will give them a good status in their life and many people are continue to bitcoin and also invite their families and friend to join also in bitcoin because they all know that bitcoin is the key to success in terms of digital currency in our generation.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

yes, i think so because there are lot of people here share their bitcoin success and it will give them a good status in their life and many people are continue to bitcoin and also invite their families and friend to join also in bitcoin because they all know that bitcoin is the key to success in terms of digital currency in our generation.
yes i agree bitcoon is an  opportunity it helps us a lot in terms of financial aspects.maybe bitcon is a big assets that provide an income that we can use today to start preparing for the bright future.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:11 PM

which you say is true, but not everyone can go through and achieve success. in every search is always different, as well as with bitcoin engagement.
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:24:59 PM

It all depends on the mass adoption of the coin. Right now it there needs to be a solution to the scalability problem before the coin can really take off (all the coins need to find solutions for themselves really). Another issue that might hinder bitcoin's growth is all the political fighting... But i think eventually the best crypto will win in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: