Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person?  (Read 1131 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:36:27 PM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
We all know that mamy people already become rich and because of bitcoin. In addition to that, I do believe that bitcoin is one the key to become successful and to have better and bright future. Lastly, if you want to become successful you should use bitcoin.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

yes, i think so because there are lot of people here share their bitcoin success and it will give them a good status in their life and many people are continue to bitcoin and also invite their families and friend to join also in bitcoin because they all know that bitcoin is the key to success in terms of digital currency in our generation.

Yes just like the twelve year old student who are already a millionaire.  Bitcoin can make us successful in a path of becoming rich.  But it would take time to attain this goal because it is not that easy right now.  But with hard work, perseverance, and patience it can be done.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
It can really give the possibilities but would still depend on how hard you do work on bitcoin. Theres no easy money on here you would still need to put effort and time for you to earn bitcoins.Just like on our usual day stable job.The beauty on having bitcoin works is that you are just facing on your own pc or mobile in the convenience of your own home.Even I do have this kind of hopes to be succesful someday in terms of financial aspects.
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

yes. but that also depends on the strategy of how you will start and how you will achieve your success. I'm sure without a good plan, success will be hard to achieve. in bitcoin we have to have multiple points of view to gain success.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

yes. but that also depends on the strategy of how you will start and how you will achieve your success. I'm sure without a good plan, success will be hard to achieve. in bitcoin we have to have multiple points of view to gain success.
yes i agree with you, aside from that, it depends on how the person differentiates success in his own terms. you need to have a good plan and always set aside for the future, always keep moving forward and keep your heads up. keep your money invested as always, and always make an alternate way of income if you want to succeed.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:15:53 PM

Of course, i also believe that bitcoin can be a key for success. If bitcoin value regularly increasing. So many peoples become rich. Even we also become a richman. So bitcoin can be a key for our success.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:19:40 PM

Well it does not mean that if there are people who became rich with Bitcoin automatically makes other newcomers a rich person. Let us be realistic here and look at the current situation compared to before. Before you can buy Bitcoin at its lowest price which it was priced below 100$ right now you can't even buy one whole Bitcoin for 4000$ which is really expensive, where if you are hoping for it to double in value won't make you rich because you just have doubled your money. Now the most profitable way to earn in Bitcoin is through trading which is harder than investing as you need to study technical analysis in order to be successful in your trades.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:20:50 PM

Yes Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person, because it give us already an example and learn us how to become successful even starting with zero. Bitcoin's price in its first days was less than 1$ and nowadays its above 4200$ and still increasing daily almost.
So with hard work with Bitcoin, we can easily become successful.
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

there is always the path of every wish we dream of. as well as with bitcoin, bitcoin becomes the key to getting a more independent life. but basically it all depends on each individual each.

Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:30:45 PM

yes,that's right. bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency in the world. it is an extra income source. it gives us extra money. for that,we can lead a better life.and the price and demands of it is increasing with time.so,we can earn more by using it.so that we can said that, bitcoin can be a key for us to became a successful person.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:33:02 PM

the key to success is hard work, although bitcoin can provide a more decent livelihood .. but without working hard I do not think I can get success

Skylake

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

maybe yes, i see some of my friend buying new car from bitcoin income, i hope this year i can buy car too Smiley
then married and have sweet home  Cheesy

Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:09:01 PM

maybe yes, i see some of my friend buying new car from bitcoin income, i hope this year i can buy car too Smiley
then married and have sweet home  Cheesy
Can you tell me what way you will do to get everything you want in a year ? because I have the same dream as you and I also want to make it happen soon
Xunloo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:28:59 PM

I personally think that is true because my friend became very rich from bitcoin he started invested did campaigns ICO's and a lot more to get to this point he is right now and that point is very big.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Anything can be our key to gain success not just bitcoin. It depends on how we treat our hobbies or job. One thing for sure, not everyone who got involved in bitcoin can be a successful person. Some of them faced bad experiences too.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:45:09 PM

Anything can be our key to gain success not just bitcoin. It depends on how we treat our hobbies or job. One thing for sure, not everyone who got involved in bitcoin can be a successful person. Some of them faced bad experiences too.

That's profound, Bitcoin can only give you the platform to be successful by taking online jobs and getting paid with bitcoins or investing in it. It's merely one of the ways to be successful that's why not everyone involved with Bitcoin is successful because it all comes down to our respective choices and priorities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: