Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The HIDDEN GEM FOR 2018  (Read 12505 times)
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

The hidden gem for 2018 is Oyster Pearl (PRL) and it ia the most precious gem soon after the testnet will be out for storage advancement.
As an Oyster token holder, I really appreciate the dev team who does the project idea into reality. I was amazed and it is indeed effective and amazing.

I agree. The price is on a dip right now, which I don't like to see, although it's had about 8x gain just this past week. It's got a big future ahead.

cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

ZER(Zero) looks good
PFR (Payfair) quite risky but also looks underpriced
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Take attention to DeepOnion,  No ICO,  from 2017 august price jumped more then 30x,  just in beggining procces!  P.s. still you can join AirDrop. Market cap very small - about 50 milion,  all from people who trust  in DeepOnion (not ico) DeepSend, DeepVault and othet stuff here !  Its going to explode in 2018,  buy it now before its not to late!
P.s. main thread with more then 2000 pages in this forum ! 

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Things like these should be published, with support at least for relevant information. Everything that this type of Mediun says is relatively true, the information is true. The prediction would bet that it is correct, because Syscoin is sustainable, aspires to be the "amazon" of cryptography, I would bet that it will be better than amazon.

2018 will be the year of the new blockchain (we need them faster and cheaper) and privacy coin because privacy coin have a real utility, so i would suggest to take a look at universa, wanchain and colx

when you mean "universa" you mean "UNIT"?

regards
rainangel7

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

Things like these should be published, with support at least for relevant information. Everything that this type of Mediun says is relatively true, the information is true. The prediction would bet that it is correct, because Syscoin is sustainable, aspires to be the "amazon" of cryptography, I would bet that it will be better than amazon.

2018 will be the year of the new blockchain (we need them faster and cheaper) and privacy coin because privacy coin have a real utility, so i would suggest to take a look at universa, wanchain and colx

regards

I'm pretty sure he meant universa
https://www.universa.io/

Not on the market yet
Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

regards

Not on the market yet

Then, where you can buy UNIVERSA. ?
larsson901

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

The year will be the year of ICO, utility tokens that has use case that most people outside could relate to. But most big old time blockchian would continued exists i think .

Also, to note on new exchanges that created with ICO and with their own coins such as Binance, Cobinhood, coss, qash, or exchanges protocol providers like 0x and Kyber. They will be ready to takeover from the previous big players.

Any advice on potential ICOs to invest in?

Have a look at HOQU, the project looks promising and their app will be released in March. Here is the link: https://www.hoqu.io/?ref_id=0c1d51f3465bda51aac7f3016f84a20e
Currently there is still a bonus if you decide to take part, do your own research of course..
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

My hidden gem for 2018 is definitely $ZILLIQA, it will be on the run next to ICON ETH NEO ecc, it has collected around 22M during the presale and the small community contribution, so it's really full of unmet demand!
KarmannGhia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

https://hacken.io/

Not available on CMC yet but only tradable on Yobit (HKN).
Advisor : McAfee

Very low Marketcap (less than 10M)
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

regards

Not on the market yet

Then, where you can buy UNIVERSA. ?
universa is not already listed, maybe next week it will be on etherdelta, the devs are creating some token named utnp that run over eth blockchain  and when the utn blockchain will be ready they will swap them. ico price was 0,01 but at the beginning of december eth was at 500$ so i think (and i hope Grin) that they will come on market at 0,02/0,03. it's still very cheap because if they  make the things that they are promising being in the top 10 of coinmarketcap is a must, so even 3$ is not impossible, i think that 1$ within june is realistic

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

Elix for sure. Still a very low market cap, hard working devs, constant updates, real world use. What more can you ask for? This can do another 5x easily and still be undervalued.
Beurlz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Oyster Pearl will be Huge ...

I bet also on Elixir SNM UNIFY SHIFT and LINDA
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

0x and OAX. I will never give up on them. Wink
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:02:33 PM

I liked XRB before and it already got pumped though. Right now I like ELIX and also HEAT as a decentralized exchange.
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

I strongly believe in DeepOnion. This will be its year! to the mooon
TS06

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

I strongly believe in DeepOnion. This will be its year! to the mooon

+1
I gotta agree! Bought me a pretty good chunk and it almost doubled since.
Pretty low market cap still(a little bit over 50 mil), which is .. nothing for this coin.
Holding this one throughout 2018.
Partizanai

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

If you want a true profit like  x100 or more, you have to buy coins which are on less known exchanges and wait out.
(ITNS) Intense coin is one of them, i am holder of this coin and i strongly believe after it hits a larger exchange it will skyrocket. i got in on it then price was 30sat, recently it was at 420 ATH.
It is a privacy coin and  2018 will be about privacy coins. Devs are working on decentralized VPN client so the coin will have purpose.
Give it a look
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2090765.0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

PACCoin is a revived project showing a lot of promise now. They will be upgrading the wallet and doing a coin swap which should increase the popularity with investors. While the wallet takes awhile to load right now, the blockchain functions of sending and receiving payments is very quick. The price is 1 satoshi, so just an increase to 2 satoshis is a huge gain. This is my new hidden gem for the 2018 cryptocurrency market. Even with the high total supply, PAC Coin managed to make it into the Top 100 in market cap. I feel like it will follow the paths of XRP, XLM, TRX, and XEM. You can get a million of them for not much now, if it only goes to $0.10 you have some huge gains.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
pi3.14crypto

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Hello,

what do you think about good gainers 2017
Verge (XVG)
StrongHands (SHND)
Experience Points (XP) for 2018 ??
foggywhite007

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

I think the X100 can grow project UNIFY. Good team. Now is updating the website and road map. When you run platform for krautsalat will be a real flight to the moon.

FOOTY CASH I still don't understand why this project is so cheap? Private coin purses Stels DeepSenD smart contracts. Masternode. Direction in the field of virtual games. The launch of the platform. Very strong technical project. Why so cheap I don't understand. See the potential in the region of 200 million minimum with today's 10-9 million

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: