Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming pump alert***LINK will be very hardcore pumped until 16 oct sibos meeti  (Read 1338 times)
kordsa (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:06:19 PM

Hi lads,

The Proof-of-Concept with SWIFT will be demonstrated in a few weeks at SIBOS, which is one of the largest financial conferences in the world. Numerous bank executives and very influential people will see first hand the future of financial remittances, showcased by ChainLink. This is like getting into ETH at $5, BTC at $80, OMG at $.80. The groundfloor.

You can also run a node, which will essentially create an oracle so that people can use the data you provide for their smartcontracts. There are 350m coins that have been set aside to incentivize node operators, no limitation on the amount you need to stake. Unlike most other coins.

So do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Regards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:46:12 PM

You are really really shilling this coin hard. It makes me suspicious.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

A bit of an oversell, but it did sell out it's ICO very quickly and there is far more demand than current supply which has seen it almost double it's ICO price.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xenolith

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

I can see Chainlink becoming huge one day if it can actually demonstrate a MVP at sibos
gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

+1.
Whenever you see somebody pushing a coin this hard you know that something is up.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:08:50 AM

I dont see the pump is comming. Especially when i see thread opened. What i saw it is always dump when i saw the thread is comming. Just giving my opinion. But good luck if you see it will pump and it is actually pumped.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

Its only available on a bunch of no name exchanges
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:44:44 AM

Ripple will be your big rival. I believe you will pass it.  Ripple will be your big rival. I believe you will pass it. If the news is true, the first ten will see it.
slovakia

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

SWIFT in EU is dead  Wink

zipperhead

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:06:45 PM

+1 from me as well - all over the forum promoting hard. Too hard... Let's see. I am enthusiastic about the coin... but not that enthusiastic
kordsa (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

party is about to start lads.........
kordsa (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

Swift is working on their own blockchain tech, called Hyperledger. They already have major banks like Wells Fargo and BNP onboard with their proof of concept.
https://www.coindesk.com/swift-selects-hyperledger-tech-cross-border-blockchain-test/
Swift intends to develop their own blockchain tech, then use Chainlink decentralized oracles to provide input to the smart contracts. These are not hypothetical, they have been in the works for years. You are right that Swift and Ripple dislike each other, and are going at each other's throats. However, Chainlink tech does not begin nor end with Swift and the finance industry - they are about linking smart contracts with traditional data sources in general, no matter what industry.
No one knows who will come out on top re: Swift vs. ripple. Conversely, I can say that if Swift succeeds, it's bye-bye for ripple. I would give a bit more credit to Swift
hadoop

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:52:03 PM

Swift is working on their own blockchain tech, called Hyperledger. They already have major banks like Wells Fargo and BNP onboard with their proof of concept.
https://www.coindesk.com/swift-selects-hyperledger-tech-cross-border-blockchain-test/
Swift intends to develop their own blockchain tech, then use Chainlink decentralized oracles to provide input to the smart contracts. These are not hypothetical, they have been in the works for years. You are right that Swift and Ripple dislike each other, and are going at each other's throats. However, Chainlink tech does not begin nor end with Swift and the finance industry - they are about linking smart contracts with traditional data sources in general, no matter what industry.
No one knows who will come out on top re: Swift vs. ripple. Conversely, I can say that if Swift succeeds, it's bye-bye for ripple. I would give a bit more credit to Swift

i gone through the link tech....very superior....that price pumping just due to its tech value...so far no social media promotions...nothing....its truly sleeping giant....good that i made very early entry ....
d0r10n

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:43:26 AM

LINK is an ERC20 token right? So I can store them on my Etheruem Wallet?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ░░▓▓ AXE Coin ▓▓░░   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
Masternodes › › ›   ░░▓▓▓▓░░   ‹ ‹ ‹  X11 Algo
DecentralizedACTIVE GITHUBAnonymous
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

LINK is an ERC20 token right? So I can store them on my Etheruem Wallet?

yes it is ERC 20 token.

Chainlink has a potential. Hoping for their successful presentation at SIBOS.

limefatcat

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:58:18 PM

Nothing wrong with shilling a coin that you're excited about and have financial interest in. Everybody can do their DD and come up with their own expectations on whether its good or a shit coin.
With that being said I have some LINK as well and very excited for the future. ICO sold out really fast so OP and I are clearly not the only ones.
It hasn't been pumped (yet) and I hope we get some real organic growth, although a pump to get things going won't hurt.

You can trade LINK on Binance which is the #5 exchange per volume as of this writing.
gbosah

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:12:00 PM

Link has being going down since yesterday in Binance
kordsa (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

look at that massive buy wall at 8950, 432k buy order waiting, nobody sells.this order will go up and up to be fulfilled.its moontime
toddy47

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:06:54 PM

look at that massive buy wall at 8950, 432k buy order waiting, nobody sells.this order will go up and up to be fulfilled.its moontime
It's only 39 BTC, LINK trades nearly 1000 BTC each day. Shows where the support is though.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kordsa (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

It's only 39 BTC, LINK trades nearly 1000 BTC each day. Shows where the support is though.

only 39 btc huh, dude vanuatu gives citizenship with 42 btc did you know?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: