Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: October - China back in the game ?  (Read 3543 times)
dineshary (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

New rumours surfacing about the return of China with regulations in October

https://news.bitcoin.com/virtual-currencies-expected-to-regulated-in-china-on-october-1st/

sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:46:44 PM

I really hope China will return! it sad for all the people there who are making a living out of this. also they have the biggest mining firms, they just have to return onto the scene!

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

And even if they don't...things have calmed down again. Let them stay where they are
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

If this is true. BTC will price will move forward.
danny0201

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:13:43 PM

China or not we will moon anyways. of course they are a big player in the game but it won't stop the market from moving up.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

Yeah i think

From start, my thoughts were China will never ban it forever if they wanted to intro crypto or blockchain technology into china

Reasons, if you wanted to learn something, you gotta learn from the pioneer. Bitcoin Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

If this is true. BTC will price will move forward.

Not only BTC, but Neo as well.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

I hope this is good news for the beginning of this month, so it will increase the price of all the coins on the market.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/virtual-currencies-expected-to-regulated-in-china-on-october-1st/

First of all China was never out of game . It was a big game played by Chinese exchanges and media. They just manipulated the Chinese government's possible regulation decision into ban one and panicked the Chinese hodlers.
Chinese hodlers dumped their coins and exchanges made millions in such dump. There was never closure of exchanges planned on 30th September.
deftronic

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Also read the news. Quite curious what will happen in the coming days. Guess the whole story was about regulating. Lets see what will happen also in terms of market movements.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

I also think China will return to have BTC exchanged and used, maybe with some restrictions. In terms of technology, China are ahead of many countries, and if thy leave the  digital currency they might fall back to the countries that have started accepting, and dealing carefully with BTC. Let's see what October brings to the bitcoin world
kijaki

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Indeed very interesting. But when you look to the price, it goes straight up at the moment. When china will come back, then the price will probably raise much more again.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

First of all China was never out of game . It was a big game played by Chinese exchanges and media. They just manipulated the Chinese government's possible regulation decision into ban one and panicked the Chinese hodlers.
Chinese hodlers dumped their coins and exchanges made millions in such dump. There was never closure of exchanges planned on 30th September.

This is actually sad if its true, that false news can travel across the globe and create such unrest. I read in someones post that China has banned bitcoin multiple times, and everytime they did they unbanned it a little bit later and the bitcoin price bounced back even higher. Hopefully this will be the result again and we will see bitcoin price of close to $10K by the end of the year? There will be smiles all around Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

This is actually sad if its true, that false news can travel across the globe and create such unrest. I read in someones post that China has banned bitcoin multiple times, and everytime they did they unbanned it a little bit later and the bitcoin price bounced back even higher. Hopefully this will be the result again and we will see bitcoin price of close to $10K by the end of the year? There will be smiles all around Smiley

In a unregulated market that will always be the problem. You can spread fake news to manipulate the price and buy in cheap. In a regulated market spreading fake news will get you sued. In cryptocurrency world nobody cares (except the people invested into bitcoins)

Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

speculation as with everything china does
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

Rumor or not well, expect it again. They did this before so it's not a new song to everyone in the cryptocurrency world. Like a mushroom, sometimes they pop up sometimes they pop out, now you see and now you don't.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

when china is back, all coins to da moon
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

yes. and I don't care about china. I guess we don't need to see the back side, what will happen now will not change the bitcoin value so low. many rumors make you anxious.
Michael-crypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

I think within a few months or years exchanges and ICOs will come back in China.

It's just common sense. Cryptos are a huge trend.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

I think within a few months or years exchanges and ICOs will come back in China.

It's just common sense. Cryptos are a huge trend.

I've read on cointelegraph.com that ICO ban will be lifted in China after some elections there, and that that might be somewhere in Nov, as much as I remember. So it might be sooner that few months or years as you've stated. Also, not just a huge trend but a huge profit chance aswell.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: