Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:35 AM

How long do you intend to hold these coins for? And may I ask, how much are you investing per coin? There are lot of coins that you have your toes in Smiley

How long depends on the coin performance.  The list changes constantly.

These are just the "cheap" coins Wink ...I have around $20,000 on these.
bluehalk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:54:40 AM

How long do you intend to hold these coins for? And may I ask, how much are you investing per coin? There are lot of coins that you have your toes in Smiley

wow! good investment. I wish you the best to the moon.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:51 PM

You know that if you want to predict coin like 1$ which will pump  to 10$ is like the most hard and difficult thing in crypto?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:07:32 PM

I think NXT is the best coin to hold at least until christmas because they are going to give everyone free coins on that day and that will attracts people to buy it.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

Siacoin(SC) good token. I believe to he will be cost 1$)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

The point is how much you make the purchase. If you really want to make money, I would advise you to buy only coins with a large capitalization. You will not make X10 in the short term, but you definitely will not lose money. Those coins about which you speak in them, too, should be invested but not by large amounts and very carefully. For example, $ 10,000 I will not invest in a token to check my luck. But 2 thousand dollars, I think that I can and I bought PRL the other day.
SriNr

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:38:27 AM

Alt coin under 1$ which has a good potential growth in marketcap is cindicator. But it doesnot matter how much the price is. The important thing is marketcap. Because each coin has its own ammount in circullation. Example. Waves with its $4 but coin in curcullation is only 100 mill. I think it is under valued as long as bitcoin above $4000

great...
i think None of the current coins under $1 has the potential to become a mass-adopted cryptocurrency, and new ICOs are priced at absurd valuations. 
Titorelli

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:58:49 AM

A project I follow and think has great potential is SpectreCoin, Xspec. It's an anonymous currency with strong tech features, low coin-market cap, and a organic growing community behind it. It is one of the few currencies I know of (If perhaps only currency) that can work in Tor blocked countries like China and Russia. With some nice developments on the way and momentum steadily growing xspec could be positioned for a small break though. I could see this coin doubling in value at least within the next few months. On the downside this coin is pretty weak in the marketing department as development is the developers main and seemingly sole focus currently. I can respect that. A good coin to check out if your into finding gems ahead of the curve. Cheers!
zebmmo

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:09 AM

Wow why you invest so much on those coins? I see many people start buy and hold big coin like bitcoin, ethereum because small altcoins lost the price.
adamov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:21:28 PM

1)Vechain
2) Hive
3) PowerLedger
Hesaplar

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:22:08 PM

IOTA was under 1 dollar, but mooned so much!

IOTA has very big coin supply, it doesn't work. If you want to make money from coins under $1 you need to find lower supply coins. Preferably less premined too.

josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

Oceanlab OCL

Wagerr WGR

Monsterbyte MBI

Those three have big potential IMO.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

RHK might be right about spectre.  I've gotten into it as well.  Also just found this article.

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:48:02 AM

XBY and verge, i think both are great coin and undervalued for now,,

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

i think you are mistaken. Coins which have price under $1 not mean it can increase to 1$ or 100x, 1000x, if you think so i'm sure you will choose right shit coins  Grin. To a coin that can 10x even 100x depend on many factorial as what is project of that coin? Who is development teams and advise? What is product of project?.... If the coin have a good project and generate product which change or useful for human society then certainty the its price will soon 10x or 100x
JMP23

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:47 AM

IOTA was under 1 dollar, but mooned so much!

IOTA has very big coin supply, it doesn't work. If you want to make money from coins under $1 you need to find lower supply coins. Preferably less premined too.

Tell that to the people that bought in at $0.34 and are now sitting on...$5.34 per MIOTA.
HDAMMO

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:38:31 AM

Chainlink!! Really great potential
gotya1

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
That's an interesting feature, perhaps that's be PoSv3's saving grace.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:36:27 PM

IntenseCoin - $0.0084, a lot of room to grow
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

Alts under $1? TOO EA$Y! LOL! NEM/DragonChain/Cardano/Waverr/FunFair/Verge...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: