Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:25:53 PM

Altcoin below $1? You should take a look at stk token. This crypto will help masses adopt blockchain technology. If you heard about pundix which did 15x you should definetely pick up some stk which is better in my opinion.

Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

Okay that depends first on marketcap rather than the value of every single token. Stop checking about the value of token please. If you want to earn some good money in short term then go for Ccore. Good investment for short term but risky.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/#charts

$0,021934  Wink
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Power ledger and Block array i would get.Small market cap and both are very promissing projects with lots of action from the team

newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

Power ledger and Block array i would get.Small market cap and both are very promissing projects with lots of action from the team
Honestly, you must go with the top ones because it is very hard for new coins to make any progress. There is a lot of competition and new coins do not have as much support as old ones hold. You must learn that earning a profit of one or two dollars after holding a coin for like 6 to 8 months does not even counts as a profit. It is like wasting your precious time. Try trading with a small amount of potential coin.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

Honestly, you must go with the top ones because it is very hard for new coins to make any progress. There is a lot of competition and new coins do not have as much support as old ones hold. You must learn that earning a profit of one or two dollars after holding a coin for like 6 to 8 months does not even counts as a profit. It is like wasting your precious time. Try trading with a small amount of potential coin.

What you have said makes a lot of sense. That is why for me what I will do is that I will invest a coin that I have trust with and then wait for one year or two. No wasting time at that point in case the coin made me a couple thousand dollars or maybe 10 thousand. It is worth the wait I would say and I am very confident with my coins right now.
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.

Did my research, the coin seems legit. However, the price decreased after initial growth.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:21:45 PM

BiblePay is only $0.003 per coin!

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

640+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)

bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Have closer looks firstly on the market cap of each coin together with the supply not the price itself. That's not decisive to predict 10x or more.  Smiley

Some of the altcoins that are not as popular as alts from top-10 will rise in 2018. I would recommend you KickCoin -(KICK) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

Obviously Masari, have 500% increase in the last 30 days and still cheap.

Did my research, the coin seems legit. However, the price decreased after initial growth.

People still does not know about this coin...imagine when they find out.
futurelab

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

There are some important coins below the real potential market value. Burst and Xvg are a couple of good examples.
I like Equihash as some coins have a protected protocol and are not with zero protocol that is an advantage but some exchanges do not like in the future as anonymous.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Tron is most potential coin which is under one dollar we can expect tron to reach 1 dollar this year and when it reaches 1 dollar we can expect more millionaire coming from this crypto like the ones we saw last year
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

Tron is most potential coin which is under one dollar we can expect tron to reach 1 dollar this year and when it reaches 1 dollar we can expect more millionaire coming from this crypto like the ones we saw last year

Tron will soon begin to grow, because at the end of the month will be mainnet launch (on the 31st of May).

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Oh, I love Power Ledger also. Besides it, there is an altcoin that is my favorite - TRON. After this alt, I trust also Napoleon X, Gladius, Ethlend, Crypterium, and KickCoin (KICK). I am going to buy many of them.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

How long do you intend to hold these coins for? And may I ask, how much are you investing per coin? There are lot of coins that you have your toes in Smiley

How long depends on the coin performance.  The list changes constantly.

These are just the "cheap" coins Wink ...I have around $20,000 on these.
Wow why you invest so much on those coins? I see many people start buy and hold big coin like bitcoin, ethereum because small altcoins lost the price.

Like many, I speculate.

Between VEN, REQ and EMC2 I made all my money back (and more).  Got lucky selling them at their high.

I consolidated and from the posted list, I only hold VEN, REQ and RPX now.  The rest were all sold/reinvested.
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

XTRABYTES (XBY) is definitely worth investing IMO. Still cheap.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7loffb/welcome_to_xtrabytes_read_this_first_for_more/

https://github.com/XTRABYTES
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

Less than $1 coin which has good potential are Ripple, NEM, Electonium and Tether. These coins always be on the top of the list in ranking compared to all the 1000+ crypto coins in the market. These coins not only have good potential, rather they have good market cap and their price are growing in a good trend. The team behind that also drives these coins to the next level.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
GuruBitov

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

For a good profit, you need to invest in young and promising projects, I turned my attention to the project Llitenett, this is a kind of social network of the future. I have already invested about $ 500, now the ICO is just passing. Now the price of the token is very cheap, here is their branch on the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3414673.0
Lorythril

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

Xtrabytes is dead - no github activity and the developers have ghosted

torant

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:18:37 PM

Not going to comment on some of the coins recommended here as some of them have no development team, functional roadmap, or product. Some have white papers that have been proven to be plagiarized. But I digress.

My recommendation right now which I’m incredibly bullish on is ACAT.

It’s roughly $.01 right now which is amazing given:

1. Legit development team including filed patents
2. Active 2018-19 roadmap with some nice deliverables as early as Q3 and measurable results to date
3. No ICO, sold out in private sale. Shows demand was high, investors recognize the value here.
4. Project is developing a financial AI tool to help predict crypto price movements. Will have marketplace full of financial products for traders. Beta testing each month with latest round showing 60%+ accuracy (that should grab your attention).
5. Active social media including twitter, telegram, etc.
6. Just hit exchanges in the last couple months, sleeper coin since it’s only on kukoin, hitbtc, and switcheo but expect it to be rolled out
7. It’s not an ERC20 but one of the first NEP-5 tokens built on NEO. Given where we are with NEO, I consider this to be a bullish early adopter signal similar to some of the first tokens on ETH which are now some of the most valuable.

DYOR... it’s in accumulation phase and won’t be in this range for very long.

https://www.alphacat.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: