Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

I would say that QSP is photographing into the gold standard for intelligent contract audits. Future research relationships and educational development ... I think VeChain will be a great project to connect QSP with. They are looking for testers before the mainnet release. They offer prizes, im QSP tokens can be used as part of the negotiation but i just assume. Smiley
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Hi, everybody. I wanted to talk about the token price of this project. Are you sure you want to keep on them or not?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Hi, everybody. I wanted to talk about the token price of this project. Are you sure you want to keep on them or not?

Speaking in generell: I will never sell all Coins/Tokens, because it can still rise much more and then I would regret that I've sold all Tokens. For example I bought my Quantstamp a few days ago for .021$ and if the Price will be at 0.42$ I probably will sell the half of my Quantstamps Tokens. If the price continue to go up I will still make profit with Quantstamp and If the price goes down It doesn't bother me, because I already got my money back.
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:16:43 PM

news update in blockfolio?

I saw a news update telling me about the ERC20 audit on Binance.

Has anyone from the team mentioned this? Anyone else seen this in their Blockfolio?
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

Quantstamp got featured as #5 most undervalued coin in May 2018 alongside with Cardano, Zilliqa, Power Ledger and Achain!

https://bestcrypto.tv/1034/top-5-coins-under-1-in-may-2018/
satrum

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

"Quantstamp in Forbes" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/200
See link to full text in English and vote.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Quantstamp have audited over 100 ERC20 tokens listed on the world’s leading digital currency exchange, binance, and validated that none are vulnerable to the recent batchOverflow and proxyOverflow vulnerabilities

https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamps-successful-security-audit-of-binance-s-erc20-tokens-c4577a31d8a6

Smart contract security firm Quantstamp recently assisted Binance to audit its listed ERC20 tokens to make sure they are not affected by the recent batchOverflow and proxyOverflow 0-day vulnerabilities.

As the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, Binance facilitates trading of digital currencies with trading volume of several billion — funds that could have been targeted if impacted by these vulnerabilities. We applaud the Binance team, whose proactive response and high standards for security helped to mitigate the risk of harm to their several million users. Quantstamp shares Binance’s safety first philosophy throughout this process, and we value their immeasurable dedication to the security of their customers.

Quantstamp’s automatic and manual audits allowed us to swiftly audit and secure all presently-listed ERC20 tokens on Binance. We have determined that they are unaffected by the recently-identified vulnerabilities.

Quantstamp commends the immense diligence Binance has shown through this process and we value their immeasurable dedication to the security of their customers.

“Quantstamp shares Binance’s safety-first philosophy in protecting their customers and supports the exchange’s ambitions to create the gold standard in security for the mass adoption of digital currencies. In light of the recent vulnerabilities, we are proud to have assisted Binance in its mission to help protect their token holders and the wider Ethereum community”

— Richard Ma, CEO, Quantstamp

This is a very impressive work and an outstanding technology here by Quantstamp. Reliable and trusted enough and is already parterning with Binance the largest crypto exchange at the moment.
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

Speaking in generell: I will never sell all Coins/Tokens, because it can still rise much more and then I would regret that I've sold all Tokens. For example I bought my Quantstamp a few days ago for .021$ and if the Price will be at 0.42$ I probably will sell the half of my Quantstamps Tokens. If the price continue to go up I will still make profit with Quantstamp and If the price goes down It doesn't bother me, because I already got my money back.

But this is not about all tokens. Quantstamp a solid project. But in fact any tokens can go to zero. And than you will have nothing.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:46:41 PM

Quantstamp have audited over 100 ERC20 tokens listed on the world’s leading digital currency exchange, binance, and validated that none are vulnerable to the recent batchOverflow and proxyOverflow vulnerabilities

https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamps-successful-security-audit-of-binance-s-erc20-tokens-c4577a31d8a6

Smart contract security firm Quantstamp recently assisted Binance to audit its listed ERC20 tokens to make sure they are not affected by the recent batchOverflow and proxyOverflow 0-day vulnerabilities.

As the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, Binance facilitates trading of digital currencies with trading volume of several billion — funds that could have been targeted if impacted by these vulnerabilities. We applaud the Binance team, whose proactive response and high standards for security helped to mitigate the risk of harm to their several million users. Quantstamp shares Binance’s safety first philosophy throughout this process, and we value their immeasurable dedication to the security of their customers.

Quantstamp’s automatic and manual audits allowed us to swiftly audit and secure all presently-listed ERC20 tokens on Binance. We have determined that they are unaffected by the recently-identified vulnerabilities.

Quantstamp commends the immense diligence Binance has shown through this process and we value their immeasurable dedication to the security of their customers.

“Quantstamp shares Binance’s safety-first philosophy in protecting their customers and supports the exchange’s ambitions to create the gold standard in security for the mass adoption of digital currencies. In light of the recent vulnerabilities, we are proud to have assisted Binance in its mission to help protect their token holders and the wider Ethereum community”

— Richard Ma, CEO, Quantstamp

How did Quantstamps audited these Erc-20 projects ICOs, is it done by auto-machines or by programmers? and how accurate is Quanstamp audits?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

What are the latest tokens of the Quantstamp sent to their holders? Is there somewhere this information? I only got the Ink Protocol tokens by airdrop only once and that's all.
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

This is a very impressive token/company. If you ask me, I predict a very bright future for QSP. They did work for Binance, now they are working for 0x protocol, which as well all know is the most rumored Coinbase listing coin. As soon as I have fiat ready, I will buy a ton of QSP.

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

What are the latest tokens of the Quantstamp sent to their holders? Is there somewhere this information? I only got the Ink Protocol tokens by airdrop only once and that's all.

Also insight network tokens. But it looks like some people failed passing kyc. Check telegram for further instructions.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

Also insight network tokens. But it looks like some people failed passing kyc. Check telegram for further instructions.

Thanks for the info. Yes, a rather strange decision that in order to get from Quantstamp the tokens of the Insight Network need not only to install their application, but also to undergo a full KYC with the provision of scans of paper documents. It's as if to trade contracts for the supply of meat on the exchange would be allowed to have farms and undergoes a veterinary check.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

All good day. Who knows what is the reason for such a surge in the price to the top? Any news?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
MrUnconventional

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

It's because it was mentioned in Palm Beach Newsletter... nothing more.
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

I think it's not just a pump and a dump. This project will show its price. Now it is very cheap. It's time to buy

RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Im pretty sure that this project will get his earned success
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:23:32 PM

I think it's not just a pump and a dump. This project will show its price. Now it is very cheap. It's time to buy

The price of the token confidently holds above the purchase price on the ICO and there is a good growth potential this year if major partnerships are announced!
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:42:46 AM

The price of the token confidently holds above the purchase price on the ICO and there is a good growth potential this year if major partnerships are announced!
They haven't reach yet its maximum gains because of bitcoins drop. If we talk about future potential QSP is one of the altcoin that is been ignored while in my own mind and analysis there is already a big group of whales who is buying every dip and taking advantage on its fluctuations while there is not yet big news to announce.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
rodmanqs

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Quantstamp is the first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts. Quantstamp successfully conducts an audit of the Interactive Initial Coin Offering (IICO) smart contract implementation by Modular Inc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: