Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:52:40 PM

almost all projects below the Market Cap $ 101,151,248 or higher, there is progress and noticeable growth, you do not have such .... fuckers

Whaaaa? I'm not even sure how to read this post. Is this supposed to be FUDding? If you know anything about QSP, you know not to expect much growth until early next year - even though it doubled yesterday - but either way, this seems nonsensical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:51:34 AM

One of the first examples in the white paper is a million dollar bug. Let's say you find such a bug, why would you accept for instance a $1000 bug bounty instead of exploiting that million dollar bug?

Some people would just rather give than take. Plus, if you were able to successfully exploit it via an attack, theft carries the risk of prison time, while reporting bugs offers straight rewards.

Yes its not just a matter of money. It is also a matter of ethics too. Why be a criminal and make lots of guilty money when you can be an honest person and contribute to make the ecosystem stronger. For people with low integrity they may choose to exploit the million dollar bug. But I if find something like that I would never accept blood money
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:05:10 AM

almost all projects below the Market Cap $ 101,151,248 or higher, there is progress and noticeable growth, you do not have such .... fuckers

Cheesy I guess you are one of those guys who couldnt join the presale. The project is 1 month old and at x3-x5.

Go to your mom and cry with her
membercard

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:18:53 AM

http://quantstampcoin.com/blog/airdrop/ what?
membercard

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

On twitter were the news. An hour gone. And when I sent it in to the telegram group quantstamp. I was expelled from it? How to understand this???
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:40:20 PM

On twitter were the news. An hour gone. And when I sent it in to the telegram group quantstamp. I was expelled from it? How to understand this???

I think the telegram groups dont allow links. Its understandable because the quantstamp group has over 10000 people, if you post a malicious link then people can click on it easily.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Official site only here https://quantstamp.com/ Why place a link to a fake site?
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:51:15 PM

Cause it's most likely scam.
BEWARE GIVING YOUR PRIVATE KEY AWAY ON THE FISHING SITE QUANTSTAMPCOIN.COM!
membercard

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

Cause it's most likely scam.
BEWARE GIVING YOUR PRIVATE KEY AWAY ON THE FISHING SITE QUANTSTAMPCOIN.COM!
How to ask for unblock, I didn't know that you can't post links. Did not know that this is a fake site...
ricardovaldossa

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:58:14 PM

Very solid project but I want to know how many team members do u have now and how many are u going to hire?
Afinity

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

Big official update on medium channel ! Check it out !!!

https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-to-audit-listia-inc-s-ink-protocol-d57367a1a4c3

PS : if not done yet you can check on their telegram chanel, lot of information here !
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:54:49 AM

Ink Protocol and Quantstamp Partner Up to Deliver Secure Decentralized Reputation & Payments for Marketplaces

Today we are excited to announce a partnership with Quantstamp to secure our Ink Protocol Smart Contract! Our team has been a fan of Quantstamp for some time and are impressed not only with their technology but also with their approach to building and supporting their community. Their Proof-of-Caring initiative directly rewarded the most active and passionate community members and is a model for how communities should be built.

The Ink Protocol Smart Contract works to enable decentralized reputation. The contract handles every Ink Protocol transaction, including the payment, escrow, optional dispute resolution, and of course feedback and reputation. All feedback is tied to a verified purchase on the Ethereum blockchain, so security is not just important, it is the foundation of every transaction.

Quantstamp is a scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts. We will be using their technology and community to perform a full security audit on Ink Protocol. Their proof-of-audit protocol will ensure that Ink is bug-free and secure. After the audit is complete, the audit report will be publicly available for the entire community to see.

Like Quantstamp, Ink Protocol is all about fostering a genuinely supportive community of users that will keep the network growing and strong. To this end, we are even more excited to announce that we will be showing our appreciation to the most supportive and passionate members of the Quantstamp community by airdropping 2% of the total Ink Protocol Token (XNK) supply to them over the course of several months. Ink protocol is committed to compliance, Quantstamp community members from the US, Canada and China are currently ineligible for these airdrops — for the time being — we will make sure to update you when there is an update.

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-protocol-and-quantstamp-partner-up-to-deliver-secure-decentralized-reputation-payments-for-56da9d8cfe43
Veter2000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

Ink Protocol and Quantstamp Partner Up to Deliver Secure Decentralized Reputation & Payments for Marketplaces

Today we are excited to announce a partnership with Quantstamp to secure our Ink Protocol Smart Contract! Our team has been a fan of Quantstamp for some time and are impressed not only with their technology but also with their approach to building and supporting their community. Their Proof-of-Caring initiative directly rewarded the most active and passionate community members and is a model for how communities should be built.

The Ink Protocol Smart Contract works to enable decentralized reputation. The contract handles every Ink Protocol transaction, including the payment, escrow, optional dispute resolution, and of course feedback and reputation. All feedback is tied to a verified purchase on the Ethereum blockchain, so security is not just important, it is the foundation of every transaction.

Quantstamp is a scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts. We will be using their technology and community to perform a full security audit on Ink Protocol. Their proof-of-audit protocol will ensure that Ink is bug-free and secure. After the audit is complete, the audit report will be publicly available for the entire community to see.

Like Quantstamp, Ink Protocol is all about fostering a genuinely supportive community of users that will keep the network growing and strong. To this end, we are even more excited to announce that we will be showing our appreciation to the most supportive and passionate members of the Quantstamp community by airdropping 2% of the total Ink Protocol Token (XNK) supply to them over the course of several months. Ink protocol is committed to compliance, Quantstamp community members from the US, Canada and China are currently ineligible for these airdrops — for the time being — we will make sure to update you when there is an update.

https://medium.com/@PayWithInk/ink-protocol-and-quantstamp-partner-up-to-deliver-secure-decentralized-reputation-payments-for-56da9d8cfe43

All the holders of the tokens will receive this airdrop, except for citizens of the United States, Canada and China? Do I understand correctly?
dominic1401

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

I start holding QSP after reading this post in Medium: https://medium.com/@jakasai.x/quantstamp-ico-review-token-analysis-3e624b8f060c
I think QSP is such a potential token at this time for their clear vision and contribution to the development of cryptocurrency. It'll soon succeed in their work and go to the moon one day. Cheesy
jgauss

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*p786CpK0DMYxqDc57e1yyA.png

All the holders of the tokens will receive this airdrop, except for citizens of the United States, Canada and China? Do I understand correctly?

Great news, thanks.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:34:10 PM

According to some people on reddit you must have had the tokens in your wallet on Dec 1. You also need to link your google account on the poc portal site. There are further dates listed for Ink airdrops, so I guess there are more chances to participate, if you missed the Dec 1 deadline. What is unclear to me is what kind of an effect the PoC score has on the airdrop volume. They said they won't reveal the algorithm behind it, but it would be still interesting to know, if it is still worth signing up as long as we don't plan to boost our PoC score in any ways - I personally don't have time for that.
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

there are tokens QSP on the eerdelte, how to get by air, what do you need?

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Veter2000

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:38:37 PM

According to some people on reddit you must have had the tokens in your wallet on Dec 1. You also need to link your google account on the poc portal site. There are further dates listed for Ink airdrops, so I guess there are more chances to participate, if you missed the Dec 1 deadline. What is unclear to me is what kind of an effect the PoC score has on the airdrop volume. They said they won't reveal the algorithm behind it, but it would be still interesting to know, if it is still worth signing up as long as we don't plan to boost our PoC score in any ways - I personally don't have time for that.

Thank you for clarifying. I applied the same question directly to the QSP team. I await their reply.
Alexbt

Activity: 542

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

Quantstamp Shows Holiday Proof-of-Caring to Foster Home Youth

This Holiday season, we are extending our Proof-of-Caring beyond our crypto community by donating to the Merry Merkle Party together with our partner CharityStars.

The Merry Merkle Party is a decentralized giving project that is raising Ether for the Covenant House Homeless Youth Shelter in Toronto, Canada. The Merry Merkle Party’s original goal was to raise 20,000 Canadian dollars worth of Ether, but they have blown that goal out of the water by raising $82,000 CAD.

Quantstamp has partnered with CharityStars, a donations platform that has raised over 10 million dollars for various causes, to donate over 11,000 Canadian dollars to the cause. CharityStars is developing Aidcoin, a project that is using blockchain technology to increase the transparency of charitable donations. By tracking donations over the blockchain, donors can feel confident that their donations were responsibly spent by charity organizations.

CharityStars has partnered with various celebrities such as Novak Djokovic, Cristiano Ronaldo, Noel Gallagher and others to give to their favorite charities.

https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-shows-holiday-proof-of-caring-to-foster-home-youth-bc3ff48ff371
DroidR17A

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:14:55 PM

Glad to see QSP gaining some momentum. Hope to see this as the 1st of many audits by the QSP team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: