Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best multi crypto currency wallet  (Read 22440 times)
manchester11 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:39:53 AM

With all the different crypto currency available.Is there a wallet that does for all of them to keep things organised

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:32:47 AM

With all the different crypto currency available.Is there a wallet that does for all of them to keep things organised

I think you can find this features on myetherwallet because myetherwallet is supporting many kind of alt-coins and tokens in most ICOS's and in the market to be stored on their myetherwallet. or you should try coinomie and waves wallets for the other options. im not saying that these are the best wallets , I just leave a suggestions and opinions. its up to you if you try one of this wallets.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

No one here can tell you which wallet is the best. There are too many variables that require personal opinion for you to rely on anyone else's opinion.

What we can do though, is provide you with a site that reviews nearly all (if not all) cryptocurrency wallets. This site ranks the wallets, provides assessments of features, lists the currencies accepted, among other items.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/#/overview

Good luck to you.
Radnie

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

Myetherwallet is one of the great cryptocurrency wallet with many cryptocurrency options.

alexholden

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:42:37 PM

Jaxx supports many currencies and is like my best choice when I am advicing to newbies. Easy to use and with good UE.
LevelOne

Activity: 65
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:23:34 AM

Jaxx supports many currencies and is like my best choice when I am advicing to newbies. Easy to use and with good UE.

I was using Jaxx before, but switch to Exodus.
Easy to use and better interface then Jaxx (like the simple diagram to show you how much you have in each currency and what % of your portfolio that make).

Also I've the feeling that Exodus is more secure than Jaxx.
For example it's mandatory to have a password to access Exodus, and when first install your wallet, you've to take few minutes to configure it, and the app go with you during the setup (Jaxx doesn't do that, you click on it, it's install, faster but you'll have to do by yourself the step to have your backup phrase...).
Jaxx support 32 assets (but some "unnecessary" one) and Exodus 14 .

It's pretty straightforward, especially for a beginner, and more secure, so will recommend Exodus over Jaxx.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:33:24 AM

Exodus is the best wallet if you are looking to store many altcoins, and it is easy to use since it has been created for newbies. If you want to hold Ethereum tokens, then use MyEtherWallet, it is a friendly to use wallet and it is super secure, because you can choose your prefered way to protect your wallet (by json, private key, seed, and many other ways) I use an offline wallet and MyEtherWallet.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

tuli22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

This might help...

https://helptap.com/q/what-is-the-best-wallet-1507271791708
crypto_hazo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:18:59 PM

I have Jax and Exodus but I don't have any money in either. I mainly got them for Dash but now Dash evolution came out so I installed that too. My issue is actually getting money in the wallets. Coinbase spoiled me but they cost to much. From my understanding I would need to purchase coin in an exchange (or mine it) to get the money in my wallet. However I don't know an exchange for Dash that I can easily transfer money in and out. Does anybody know a good one? Please don't say Polenix they maybe good but too damn difficult.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:08:38 PM

There are no wallet where you can hold all existing coins. There is only several multi-coin wallet for main coins. You can try Jaxx or Exodus. Both are not bad options, I used them, and don't have any complaints. Also, Coinomi wallet for Android/iOS devices also supports many coins.

sneakgeekzog

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

No one here can tell you which wallet is the best. There are too many variables that require personal opinion for you to rely on anyone else's opinion.

What we can do though, is provide you with a site that reviews nearly all (if not all) cryptocurrency wallets. This site ranks the wallets, provides assessments of features, lists the currencies accepted, among other items.

Good luck to you.

Wow this is a great resource. So many options.  Thank you.
I personally prefer the security of hardware wallets, specifically ledger nano s and Trezor, for larger amounts of crypto.
Ill use Jaxx, mycelium, as my back pocket carry around wallets, and Exodus as a supplement. 
larap

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:12:58 PM

I use Jaxx — it's fast and said to be secure. But I'm going to switch to a hardware wallet, thinking of keepkey.
swordfish.cz

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

Good luck to you.
bookmarked, thanks.
I have KeepKey but cant wait Trezor 2.0
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

I personally use MyEtherWallet : clean, safe, fast, you can add some altcoins in it

--> you should really take a look at it

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
Litemac

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:57:44 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions for a litecoin wallet?

I have a mobile one but ideas looking for one that I can use for cold storage.
Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:36:10 AM

For multi wallet crypto, I prefer Jaxx since it has an app for your phone and computer. Exodus has a great GUI and system, but I was not a fan of the sending fee price for BTC.
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:47:12 AM

keepkey  and jaxx is the best wallet for using crypto currency purpose so if you have chance to use this wallets because it has great features like security, very clear and fast response. so i have to prefer to both wallets. try it once. it is a great resource it has been use for good features. myetherwallet is also one of the good wallet for using  crypto currency try to use it for your needs.
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:33:21 AM

There's Coinomi for mobile.
And jaxx for pc.
I don't recomand none (maybe jaxx is ok), but if the app has the private key or they can recover it for you, then they are compromised, can be hacked (or not) in the future
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

MEW - MyEtherWallet is the only i know and i use till now
just 1 address can keep your many coin, maybe the other have better wallet, but you can try as is free.

MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

MyEtherWallet is the best, when it comes to multi-crypto.

If you want user interface and dedicated devs: Exodus

I wouldn't recommend Jaxx because I had issues with it. I sent 0.2 Bitcoins to another address and the transaction wasn't sent. Then I sent it again, and this time it sent but it was still showing me those 0.2 BTC in my wallet, so I had to restart Jaxx and start it again a few times until it displayed the right balance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: