Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WALTONCHAIN - this has massive massive potential  (Read 4784 times)
Chiraag001 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:48:28 PM

My initial investment has grown which makes this my second biggest bag after neo. So yeah I have a lot invested.
There's no updates from the team - the next one will probably be the genesis block release. Off course I'm watching the chart and giving people what I consider  a good entry. Take it or leave it. You don't have to open the thread lol.

I guess there are all sorts in this forum. Good that you are making profits with this, although I initially stayed away because of a lot of spam from Walton (lesson learnt, shills do not always speak for the company, even ETH has its own shills!). What would you say is a good entry price now?

Walton chain if I am not wrong is developed by Chinese company. I will stay away from Chinese ICO and Coins due to current market scenarios.

Not a good strategy since you are not even Chinese. You want to stay away from China made miners, nodes and equipment too?

A hard lesson to learn. Always do your own research - many times people FUD to fuel their own agendas. This is cut throat.
As for whats a good price. I think anything under 7USD is good entry for long term imo if this can ever get to a 1 billion cap. 140000-145000 sats might be a decent entry. But maybe you might want to risk and wait for fork.
When everything was tanking a few days ago anything less that 6USD was being eaten up so very hard to say.

As a side note and I know this thread is about Walton but Metaverse looks like a good buy right now!
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QGQBZHSDA&feature=youtu.be

Meet the Team: Suk Ki Kim

Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Walton will hit over $50 in 2018.  Once the market moves past this fear in the chinese market and walton is a little bit more established.

Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:49:18 PM

Let's get past 10usd first which I'm sure isn't too far away  Wink
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

I've done some research and I have to say that Waltonchain is one of the few coins on the market that has a practical use in everyday life.
The world is increasingly directed towards digitization, robotics, domotics .... maybe one day human beings will have an RFID chip under their skin (there are some examples in the world today, such as in Sweden or America); and WTC with its technology and its RFID patents can embody the world market and become an undisputed leader. This means so many so many so much money ..... is an immense market, and hardly quantifiable today!

WTC with just 70 million coins, upcoming masteroes, new exchanges and unique and disruptive technology can surely enter the topcap of marketcap already in 2018!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:15:33 PM

My initial investment has grown which makes this my second biggest bag after neo. So yeah I have a lot invested.
There's no updates from the team - the next one will probably be the genesis block release. Off course I'm watching the chart and giving people what I consider  a good entry. Take it or leave it. You don't have to open the thread lol.

I guess there are all sorts in this forum. Good that you are making profits with this, although I initially stayed away because of a lot of spam from Walton (lesson learnt, shills do not always speak for the company, even ETH has its own shills!). What would you say is a good entry price now?

Walton chain if I am not wrong is developed by Chinese company. I will stay away from Chinese ICO and Coins due to current market scenarios.

Not a good strategy since you are not even Chinese. You want to stay away from China made miners, nodes and equipment too?

A hard lesson to learn. Always do your own research - many times people FUD to fuel their own agendas. This is cut throat.
As for whats a good price. I think anything under 7USD is good entry for long term imo if this can ever get to a 1 billion cap. 140000-145000 sats might be a decent entry. But maybe you might want to risk and wait for fork.
When everything was tanking a few days ago anything less that 6USD was being eaten up so very hard to say.

As a side note and I know this thread is about Walton but Metaverse looks like a good buy right now!

I think one need to be careful now, if the tokens of this company is valued at $1 billion what will then be the value of the company. Walton is a nice project but must grow in that competive market
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:23:40 PM

I think one need to be careful now, if the tokens of this company is valued at $1 billion what will then be the value of the company. Walton is a nice project but must grow in that competive market

I meant waltonchain could reach a billion market cap - that would give each token a value of 40USD.

That would be ages away though.

Probably next step is to try and break 10 and maybe 15USD
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

Check this video out on Boxmining's channel

They show a demo of how the RFID works. Amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhXncTVOzA
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

I would say keep you money before investing into wtc for another couple of days,because there is a chance for btc to get closer to 10k.And wtc already was 4.40+.This voin will go back up to 7-8 firstly.Then if we are lucky up to 10 not sure about 15.Maybe next year after some news/releases.

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:13 PM

Walton is my favourite Chinese coin, even over Neo! Walton is like the Chinese IOTA, yet the market caps are so far apart. Even though Walton doesn't use DAG technology like IOTA, it is still focusing on internet of things devices and tracking. I think 2018 will be great for Walton, so I recommend you guys grab a few  Wink

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:44:22 PM

too late for me to invest in that :[
i was watching it when it was 0.8, but lack of information for research made me not to invest :x

Hariz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:07:42 PM

Did you guys get a chance to look through the demo by Boxmining? Very impressive and I can already imagine the impact that Walton can have on retail and supply chain industry. It was very satisfactory to watch the product actually work!

┨▪ ▪ ▪❒ SEND ❒▪ ▪ ▪┠
A token designed for massive adoption
                          ╌┨Whitepaper┠╌
╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗  ╔═══════╗
Website       Facebook       Twitter        Telegram       LinkedIn
╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝  ╚═══════╝
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:59:50 PM

Hello. I must say i thought Waltonchain was a scam in the beginning (a lot of newbies were writing in threads), but I changed my mind (it could still be a scam). The communication from the team is great, the videos are good. I think Waltonchain will go to 12 Dollars soon.

Cheers
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

im not sure about btc price but i think will rise again and pass 8k $ this time . if not its time to buy waltonchain. wtc ath is 8.42 $ (190k sat btc ) and currently price is 5 $ (65k sat btc ) . i hope btc stop to rise for shirt and wtc will reach 15$ .
look at the chart when segwit2x cancelled wtc reached 7.5$, so wtc is one of best coin on market. it will reach first 15$ than 25$ easily.

Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:51:08 AM

https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/935234266966908928

Regarding masternodes
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:05:24 AM

Pump and dump in 30 min.All we have got from this tweeter massage.Actually in their roadmap,master nod launch was planned for January,dont know its the thing 5th december or not.If it is,need to buy wtc back(sold on pump ) if they will drop lower.While btc is growing ,everything can happen:)

vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:49:19 AM

Pump and dump in 30 min.All we have got from this tweeter massage.Actually in their roadmap,master nod launch was planned for January,dont know its the thing 5th december or not.If it is,need to buy wtc back(sold on pump ) if they will drop lower.While btc is growing ,everything can happen:)

Walton will drop again be patient. You're better off in btc anyways. Great project though. Vechain is another good option.

Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:50:07 PM

Damn this is flying. People are drying up supply with the masternode snapshot on the 10th December for Guardian Masternode Status.
I dont think we will see under 5 USD again now.
Big couple of months coming up for this project
Chiraag001 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:58:32 AM

Still undervalued if you ask me lol...
umer abbas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:41:55 PM