Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which One Should I join ?  (Read 604 times)
ProGamerJojo (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:03:09 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

I want to join any signature campaign.  Can anyone suggest me which one should I join ?

Thanks For Reading this and Helping me out.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:06:38 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

I want to join any signature campaign.  Can anyone suggest me which one should I join ?

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

Hi ProGamerJojo if you are not sure which one to join then it's best you don't join any unless you can choose one suitable by yourself Grin  You know your qualities, you know your limitations; Every campaign has its own criterion, if your talent, skill and other criteria matches with the campaign requirements. you should join that unless you are not uncomfortable with the project.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

Hi ProGamerJojo if you are not sure which one to join then it's best you don't join any unless you can choose one suitable by yourself Grin  You know your qualities, you know your limitations; Every campaign has its own criterion, if your talent, skill and other criteria matches with the campaign requirements. you should join that unless you are not uncomfortable with the project.

Wow goodly summarize but you should be able to read and just follow rules set by the campaign managers. Because that is the one definite rule in the forum. Along the way you might try to get smarter and try to cheat the system of the forum but mind you there are a lot of cops here. Ignorance is not a good reason whatever maybe. We are entitled to read rules and do not abuse them.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

Hi
If you can't concider by yourself then you better take some time before perfoming any actions.

ProGamerJojo (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

I don't consider comfort.
For me money matters.

If you find some best Campaigns then Do suggest me.

Thanks For replying Smiley
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:15:14 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

@op I will be a little bit harsh, because if you can be a full member with that number of posts and activity, you are still not sure of which campaign to join, its shows either this is not your account or you have not been reading because a newbie who joined would know how to go about things even before attaining Jr Member rank not to talk of a full member rank individual.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo
As far as I can see your rank is full member. With this rank you can find any signature campaigns in the show and you join in, I'm sure you will be the recipient because you deserve it. be that  Cheesy

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

You have to decide yourself. You can check the thread of Mitchell about the overview of Signature campaigns, check the open campaigns and their rules, and choose one of them and apply to participate.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

I don't consider comfort.
For me money matters.

If you find some best Campaigns then Do suggest me.

Thanks For replying Smiley

You can find a summary of most of the campaigns here(paid in bitcoins).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Even a newbie can read the rules in the campaigns so do it yourself. The CarTaxi campaign seems to be paying the most out of the list currently, don't know if their still open though, try it.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

I want to join any signature campaign.  Can anyone suggest me which one should I join ?

Regards,
ProGamerJojo
If you are joining a signature campaign first time,you should choose one which has less restrictions on quality and post characters.
Though some campaigns pay small amount of rewards but that doesn't matter.
A signature campaign has its own terms and a participant needs to maintain those terms to retain reputation.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

Why you have to open a thread like this? There are so many signature campaigns running at the present moment.  Why cant you just check the service section properly? Almost all signature campaigns accept full members. ok if you want to join a signature campaign, just look at this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214118.0. There are a lot of open slots for  full members now in that campaign.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:14:07 PM

You can check here for overview of signature campaigns there are few recent started campaigns missing OP will update it soon.
you cannot really be picky with signature campaigns just apply and hope to get accepted also pretty much all signature campaigns are full you need to apply asap when you see a new campaign, better quality posts=higher chance of being accepted.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:05:16 AM

No offenses mate but most of your posts are just posting username on games and rounds section. The other half posts were made in the last few days only, maybe around 100 posts in one day only. It does not show your real activity on the forum, you should show that you are really active in this forum every day. I'm not really sure that there will be a campaign manager willing to accept you because of your posting behavior which is usually called by burst posting.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:21 AM

No offenses mate but most of your posts are just posting username on games and rounds section. The other half posts were made in the last few days only, maybe around 100 posts in one day only. It does not show your real activity on the forum, you should show that you are really active in this forum every day. I'm not really sure that there will be a campaign manager willing to accept you because of your posting behavior which is usually called by burst posting.
Bravo.  I do hope that if this gentleman's posts are how you describe, he wouldn't be accepted into
a campaign.  I won't hold my breath on that one.

I would suggest, as others have done, to take a look at the requirements first, and not how much a
particular campaign pays, because if you don't think you're going to be able to make, say, 30 posts that
aren't in games & rounds, and that are 100 characters long (and constructive), there's no sense applying
to that campaign.  Make sense?  I have seen many users get kicked out of campaigns because they don't
meet the minimum requirement, quality and/or quantity.  In general if you have nothing useful to contribute,
don't bother with a sig campaign.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:16:33 AM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

choose campaign that suits you. Every campaign have their specific rules and terms of their campaign. Choose signature camp which you think you are comfortable and you can do those rules like only post in a specific thread and  minimum post per week.

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:39:55 AM

You must know and understand how the product that the campaign is developing. For example, if you are into gaming then a gaming specific campaigns will suit you. Of course you should also do your own research if the team behind the project is legitimate to avoid scam. Remember that our signatures are expensive
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

Regards,
ProGamerJojo

Wow goodly summarize but you should be able to read and just follow rules set by the campaign managers. Because that is the one definite rule in the forum. Along the way you might try to get smarter and try to cheat the system of the forum but mind you there are a lot of cops here. Ignorance is not a good reason whatever maybe. We are entitled to read rules and do not abuse them.

Yes everyone has its own taste. I mean by that you if where you are comportable with the rules and requirements of the campaign then you should choose that. Keep on updating to know the new campaign and keep reading. Gain more info, the best I should suggest is know the campaign you want to join with to make you comportable and satisfy.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

First of all, I want to say that You have to decide yourself.but I think better is the signature campaign. if you are a jr. member or above then you can join the signature campaign.everybody should read Even a newbie can read the rules in the campaigns. if you want to join signature campaign you should write the quality-full and constructive post.after then we need to follow restrictions and rules and regulation every campaign. we should read carefully each and every campaign and maintain rules and regulations.

LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

Hello Guys,
ProGamerJojo here.

I want to join any signature campaign.  Can anyone suggest me which one should I join ?

Regards,
ProGamerJojo
It's your call. You yourself can decide that. There's so many signature campaigns now, and with your rank, don't you think it's funny for you to still asking about something like this? Well, pick the one's that suit you the best, both rules and payrate.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:58:21 AM

I don't want to be mean and hope you don't take this negatively but I am a bit surprised a "Full Member" would ask this kind of question. As a member rank of this forum, I have learned so much together with signature campaign. One more thing, you already have worn an avatar, do you have any problems with that campaign? Anyway, I know that you are already equipped (I hope) and knowledgeable how to check which/who to support. Just take a silent read, ask questions or provide resolution or help to other members as well.. Goodluck Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: