Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2019, 03:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I post my website on my main post post?  (Read 113 times)
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

Hi guys,
 I need to post my live website on my main post. I have  made a post on altcoin annoucement.
Is it even possible to post a site and when people open the forum they see a live site.
The site should look like a live image with the countdown clock running on it.
Cheers
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
AdolfinWolf

Activity: 1106
Merit: 954

o̷͗̉̎̍͒͒̑&

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

Hi guys,
 I need to post my live website on my main post. I have  made a post on altcoin annoucement.
Is it even possible to post a site and when people open the forum they see a live site.
Cheers
You mean to include an iframe of your site into your post? I don't think something like that is possible.

You could add your site link ofcourse, but this wouldn't display any contents on your post itself.

Since you're a newbie, you are also going to be unable to embed images, but i don't think that was a solution for your problem in the first place.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think that what you want to do is possible.

Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:38:18 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 06:07:13 PM by Anurag Rathore

Hi guys,
 I need to post my live website on my main post. I have  made a post on altcoin annoucement.
Cheers
You mean to include an iframe of your site into your post? I don't think something like that is possible.

You could add your site link ofcourse, but this wouldn't display any contents on your post itself.

Since you're a newbie, you are also going to be unable to embed images, but i don't think that was a solution for your problem in the first place.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think that what you want to do is possible.

Thanks for replying mate, not exactly an iframe but posting my live landing page.

I understand hyperlink is different and yeah I do need to add exp for posting images Cheesy
I have a countdown clock on site, need a way to post that on the main post in announcement section, event a countdown clock would work.
Any help regarding this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.