Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Hazard be banned?
Yes - 351 (67.9%)
No - 166 (32.1%)
Total Voters: 516

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Hazard Banned! [POLL]  (Read 12625 times)
BladeRunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Cheif Oompa Loompa.

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:13:04 AM

Yea, it is a pointless endeavor. It has something about freedom of speech. Hazard has every right to it. You have every right to to disagree.
"ban" Hazzard for his personal expression and freedom of speech.. Yep, 1935 Germany, its here again folks.

There are limits and I don't expect you to understand. Weedcoin, vaginacoin, sexcoin, and shitcoin - this is the face of altcoins? Is this place a joke? It's certainly starting to look that way.

Oh, I understand it, its called satire. Put your big boy pants on and ignore it. Just that simple. I am in no means endorsing these coins, but I can see them for what they are. "shitcoin" should have been a clue. "Sexcoin" a nice way of saying F*ckcoin. Vaginacoin? made for pusses? dunno. but Hazzard is making a point. A very blunt point.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Random Bit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

So many coins so little hash power

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:13:56 AM

The results say predominately the people votes

I trust polls here as much as I trust the DOJ here in the USA now... all it takes is a few alt accounts...

Or much like the voters in the US, uninformed or stupid.
BitHits

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:14:45 AM

I voted no.

Out of all the new coins created. I kind of like HyperCoin and WeedCoin.

I also own RoyalCoins, PowerCoins, GoldCoins, JunkCoins, DigitalCoins, WorldCoins, Nibbles, ByteCoins and perhaps a few more.

I've also created websites (Faucets) for BitCoin, ByteCoin, DigitalCoin and WeedCoin.

Free BTC http://beta.BitHits.info BTC 1DNNERMT5MMusfYnCBfcKCBjBKZWBC5Lg2 DGC DH2Pm4VXxsTeqUYZkEySU1c8p5TLvuLe8u LTC LP2QiL1pnsaKVX5Qa811pFJuFL8FxkxWRz
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:19:38 AM

I trust polls here as much as I trust the DOJ here in the USA now... all it takes is a few alt accounts...

Or much like the voters in the US, uninformed or stupid.

Yes yes... One day we should talk politics Smiley

I voted no.

I also own RoyalCoins, PowerCoins, GoldCoins, JunkCoins, DigitalCoins, WorldCoins, Nibbles, ByteCoins and perhaps a few more.

I've also created websites (Faucets) for BitCoin, ByteCoin, DigitalCoin and WeedCoin.

yeah I think most of us have a few alts that we mine regularly.
I cant mine LTC or BTC. So in order for me to stick around I need a few others that I can mine and maybe get a few bucks. Plus I have made a few buddies here in the month I have been here so far....
In a way we need to alts to get the noobs in. Keeps the big guns from raping the coins too bad for too long and give em a chance to actually mine.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:23:05 AM

I voted no also. He is not breaking rules.  All this is open source.
Its just easy to ignore shit. A lot of you guys are very big babies and cant seems to look past shit. For that I am sorry, life must drive you crazy.

Silencing him or cutting people out from making alts your pretty much going agenst everything bitcoin is about. YOU want to control the markets.

Dont mine shit if you dont like it. Really its not that hard.LTC has its own forums. BTC has its own section. No one makes you come to this part of the forum. No one forces you to buy any of the alts, no of forces you to mine ...

This forum is not bitcoin, there needs to be some moderation to keep things civilized. In my opinion the mods here let too much stuff fly, the other sections on the forum are better managed. It's become almost impossible to have a serious discussion in this forum anymore because there's always so much shit pushing down valid threads.

Hazard is contributing to the problem, even though he may only be a symptom of it, therefore I wouldn't mind him banned. Of course it wouldn't accomplish much - a lot more needs to be done to clean things up here.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:26:19 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 05:37:38 AM by Hazard

If he keeps it up, yes. He's proven his point, and the constant crapcoin releases are getting tiring - no reason to continue contributing to the clutter.

Indeed. I like the coins made by other authors besides him.
And there's the funny part, I am responsible for most of the releases on this forum. Cheesy Probably at least one of the coins you like.

Additionally, WeedCoin/VaginaCoin are no more inherently worthless than every other release on this forum. Including the beloved LiteCoin which was just a Tenebrix ripoff that was marketed well. Try and argue otherwise.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:26:32 AM

Its just easy to ignore shit. A lot of you guys are very big babies and cant seems to look past shit. For that I am sorry, life must drive you crazy.

Silencing him or cutting people out from making alts your pretty much going agenst everything bitcoin is about. YOU want to control the markets.

Dont mine shit if you dont like it. Really its not that hard.LTC has its own forums. BTC has its own section. No one makes you come to this part of the forum. No one forces you to buy any of the alts, no of forces you to mine ...

This forum is not bitcoin, there needs to be some moderation to keep things civilized. In my opinion the mods here let too much stuff fly, the other sections on the forum are better managed. It's become almost impossible to have a serious discussion in this forum anymore because there's always so much shit pushing down valid threads.

Hazard is contributing to the problem, even though he may only be a symptom of it, therefore I wouldn't mind him banned. Of course it wouldn't accomplish much - a lot more needs to be done to clean things up here.

So because he is doing something you dont agree with you just ban him?

This might be crude when I say this, but like the way I was treated when I first joined here and asked or wanted to know something:
Use the search function to find what you need to know.

Yeah aint it swell when that gets tossed back at ya?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:30:15 AM

lol at that +1.

As much as I totally dislike everything about these i had to vote no.

personally the few more extreme aspects might have been found to go over the line, but i believe in the market, if we look back i can prove that the market could have fixed this but.....

Bitcointalk.org Would not let the Mod organize the sub forum.
so it was regulation that stifled the innovative human market solution to this problem, otherwise they would all be sitting in a little release child board and off the front.

But I’d like to thank the OP for the opportunity to have the discussion and completely empathize with him , but banning is always the last answer.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:30:27 AM

you could have a vote system on the threads, so that they disappear from view very quickly. why isn't his ignore button orange if so many people feel so much about it?
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:33:21 AM

I voted no.

please don't associate nibble with Hazard......pleeease.

also junk, WDC, and Gold and royal , ad lucky to that (it was my name idea) < were all the same guys pretty sure.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:37:40 AM

This might be crude when I say this, but like the way I was treated when I first joined here and asked or wanted to know something:

It's not even about banning Hazard. The bitcoin elite would love to send anyone interested in alts to this forum. It's turned into an elementary playground with no moderation at all(except my witty replies). Maybe that's the grand plan.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:39:38 AM

here is the thing - I’d say the mod felt as if he was not allowed to do his job , he specifically asked to be able to direct and organize this , he was told no , I can't speak for his thoughts and feelings but its not the mods fault , you need to go back further to the source.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:41:08 AM

It's not as straightforward as that, Hazard is deliberately causing chaos on these forums, that is what I don't agree with. I couldn't care less about all the alt coin releases. If this is a joke - he's taken it a little too far.

If everyone on here acted like Hazard there would be no point to this forum at all.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:41:18 AM

It's not even about banning Hazard. The bitcoin elite would love to send anyone interested in alts to this forum. It's turned into an elementary playground with no moderation at all(except my witty replies). Maybe that's the grand plan.

obvioulsy it was, but the market has a way of biting you , i tried to tell them that.  and look what happened. of course they will deny it.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:42:26 AM

Oh, and Simran, I find it highly amusing that you're shittalking weedcoin when this is found on your twitter:

Hello, I'm Simran. 16 yr old Multi-Platform Developer/Pothead. Yeah, I know, I'm awesome. #TeamMoney #The420Life #Litecoin #KushRoad #LitecoinGang #LitecoinNews

420 blaze it, gotta tell the world you smoke weed! Such an edgy child. Cheesy

limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:42:32 AM

here is the thing - I’d say the mod felt as if he was not allowed to do his job , he specifically asked to be able to direct and organize this , he was told no , I can't speak for his thoughts and feelings but its not the mods fault , you need to go back further to the source.

That's what I am getting at. Turn this forum into smut and vulgarity and no clear thinking investor would spend 5 minutes here. That's my conspiracy theory....
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:44:41 AM

420 blaze it, gotta tell the world you smoke weed! Such an edgy child. Cheesy

I am beginning to think 16 year olds are elder members here.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:45:04 AM

i agree with everything that relm9 says , and i wanted to hit that yes, but i can't because its not Hazards fault in the same way that a surfer gets eaten by a shark.

every time someone in Australia gets eaten by a shark, the family always usually says " don't hunt it down , its just doing what a shark does"

this board could have been shark netted. with 100% accuracy , Mod asked , he was told no.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:45:29 AM

The forum is a not free market, there are rules and this must be regulated. Get it right, please.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:46:05 AM

He will continue to make threads of new coins regardless if they survive or not.

Well.. let the idiots that buy this crap be fleeced of their money IMO.

It leaves more of the coins that actually will survive for the rest of us.  Smiley

Indeed, but I can't enjoy the forum when the thread I see is "VaginaCoin" and "WeedCoin".

I stopped enjoying this subforum a month+ ago.

I'm not sure why I even come here anymore. Smiley

I treat this subforum as a 'Benny Hill Revue' of crypto, but on second thought maybe we should just leave it behind.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: