Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy  (Read 23043 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

https://Belacam.com Today, the platform is used by 12 thousand users. And the number of new users is constantly growing. Join our community and get real money for your pictures and selfies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:04:22 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 11:31:48 AM by boxalex

The best way to kill a coin is to turn it into an ERC token.
Without its own blockchain, only one shell remains of the coin.
ETH continues to swell absorbing the slag in the form of numerous tokens.
I'm sorry that many people do not understand how it works and are ready to put their money in a bottomless bag.

I agree somewhat with this statement even i wouldn't go as far as killing a coin with it.

But in my opinion it's as well one of the worst choices for a project that aims mass adoption.
ERC-20 tokens are just difficulty to handle for the average joe that isn't mining/trading and new to crypto.
Komosa

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

https://Belacam.com Today, the platform is used by more than 13 thousand people, and our community continues to grow. Join us and get real money for publishing your pictures and selfies. Belacam is a photo sharing site, like Instagram, where you get paid $.05 - $.10 for each like your photo gets.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

When really developers launch a platform on which it is still possible to earn, the popularity will be unlimited.
Komosa

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

When really developers launch a platform on which it is still possible to earn, the popularity will be unlimited.
The project has already been launched, the project is fully working for 6 days and during this time 13,652 people have registered on the platform. So register and use, and tell your friends.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

https://Belacam.com Today, the platform is used by more than 13 thousand people, and our community continues to grow. Join us and get real money for publishing your pictures and selfies. Belacam is a photo sharing site, like Instagram, where you get paid $.05 - $.10 for each like your photo gets.

Woow really so fast. 13k user is a very successful start for Belacam. I think if Belacam can grow like this, everyone in the world is going to use it in the near future.

Congratulations AMBIA.
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:13 PM

Woow really so fast. 13k user is a very successful start for Belacam. I think if Belacam can grow like this, everyone in the world is going to use it in the near future.

Congratulations AMBIA.

Almost 14k users and belacam.com is growing.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

The Bela Coin Developers have made a few errors with the swap from sovereign coin to an ERC20 based coin, and they are not willing to correct their mistakes, so I am here asking for the community for help.

I, and plenty of others, all got screwed out of our Bela Coin when the Bela Coin Swapped.

I have lost all my coin to the swap, because the management thinks a few months of notifications and 60 days was a good amount of time to allow everyone to be notified and to the swap from the old coin to the new coin.

They closed the swap down on May 30 2018

The multi-coin-pool I was on told us about the swap on June 10, 2018, 10 days after it swapped.

My wallet company never notified us either, and they have lots of coins in their wallet.

Bela Developers say they sent out emails to all bela pools and wallet groups, and I understand they did that, but the mining pool and wallet company coinomi didn't seem to know about it.

I contacted the Bela Management and they denied my swap request.

I have been told by Bela Management that it would not be fair to allow me to swap my coins after the 60-day period, and I argue that it is not fair to allow me NOT to swap my old bela coin for the new ERC20 Bela coin since I and others spent time and money on hardware and electricity to mine the coin.

I see they burned 1,500,000 BELA coin that they had left over after the swap.

They should have kept the Bela Swap site open for 90-days, and closed the old Bela mine to all connections except the swap-bela site after 60-days, which would let people who find out about the switch to ERC20 still swap the coin they have.

I am asking the community to help me get my Bela Swapped to ERC20 so I do not lose my 25,000+ coins.

I also know there are others who also had the coin and did not swap it either, so it's not just me.

If we, as the community, tell the Bela Coin Developers that they should re-open the bela swap site while making sure the old bela site isn't allowing stratum connections, and or that a few months and 60-days is not long enough for people who mined Bela between 2014 and 2018 to find out about the swap and swap their old Bela, they will listen to the community and do it.

I propose that the Bela Coin Management do the following;
1) stop all connections to the old Bela Mine so no one can mine it any longer. This should have been done 1 month prior to the end of the swap at the very minimum, and if it had been done, every stratum would have failed and thus all mining pools and all miners would no longer be able to connect (only the swap Bela connection would exist) and would know there was a coin swap when they looked at the Bela Site or contacted the Bela developers.
2) Start the Bela Swap site so that people who find Bela coin in their wallets in the next year or so can swap the coin.

Thank You for Reading, and hopefully, joining this effort to get Bela Coin Management to do the right thing by me and the others who have Bela coins that haven't swapped to the new Bela ERC20 coin yet.

Thank you
Joseph Valenti

Damn, 25k Bela, that's a lot mate.

Same problem here with Coinomi, even it's less. I just left coinomi and Bela, easy as that. I'am unable to deal with the worst wallets ever, ERC-20 wallets, nothing worse than these.
Even i liked the Bela idea and project i think with the ERC20 swap move and all that swap hazzles, i'am done personally done with it, no matter i mined it for months.

I even asked here if coinomi is aware of it which got denied. A project that can't even contact one of the big android apps to swap the coins for their customers is just doomed to fail, there
is nothing left if the most elementary tasks can't be managed as they should be managed for customers/clients/holders, easy as that. Every project that is based on developers thoughts and mind,
and doesn't take into account clients minds is just doomed to fail, no matter that in generally it's a good nice promising project. Examples as many as you want in cryptoland.

I am in the same situation, I posted earlier as well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222260.msg39193163#msg39193163

But there is no resolution, of course Bela coin is asking to get compensation from Poloniex ...  Huh
Polo are repeatedly telling me that the did not know any such info and the issue is on Bela coin side.  

Its really really sad that a project can screw long term investors with misleading info, they changed the swap dates in last moment with short notice and did not inform the exchange poloniex as well who during the same time locked several account

I think they did not realize Polo is slow already and also Polo was in the process of getting taken over, in any case they should have anticipated some error on Polo side

Result is that many have been screwed over by the swap

Usually a coin does swap over a well announced date, and then leaves a period for mistake/incidents to happen because in crypto there is always something , a chance for an error

But Bela coin is not making any such efforts to ensure that investors who have been here and following Bela for years are getting burnt due to this whole coin swap process

Its really sad, ive been in crypto for years but never screwed out of my coins in this fashion.
Its around 1800 Bela but still sucks because of misinformation, lack of communication between bela and exchange polo.
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

It is very bad that there is no productive news that could directly positively affect the course of events. But the fact that the community is growing is very good. So many people trust the team.
p1erce

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

The Bela Coin Developers have made a few errors with the swap from sovereign coin to an ERC20 based coin, and they are not willing to correct their mistakes, so I am here asking for the community for help.

I, and plenty of others, all got screwed out of our Bela Coin when the Bela Coin Swapped.

I have lost all my coin to the swap, because the management thinks a few months of notifications and 60 days was a good amount of time to allow everyone to be notified and to the swap from the old coin to the new coin.

They closed the swap down on May 30 2018

The multi-coin-pool I was on told us about the swap on June 10, 2018, 10 days after it swapped.

My wallet company never notified us either, and they have lots of coins in their wallet.

Bela Developers say they sent out emails to all bela pools and wallet groups, and I understand they did that, but the mining pool and wallet company coinomi didn't seem to know about it.

I contacted the Bela Management and they denied my swap request.

I have been told by Bela Management that it would not be fair to allow me to swap my coins after the 60-day period, and I argue that it is not fair to allow me NOT to swap my old bela coin for the new ERC20 Bela coin since I and others spent time and money on hardware and electricity to mine the coin.

I see they burned 1,500,000 BELA coin that they had left over after the swap.

They should have kept the Bela Swap site open for 90-days, and closed the old Bela mine to all connections except the swap-bela site after 60-days, which would let people who find out about the switch to ERC20 still swap the coin they have.

I am asking the community to help me get my Bela Swapped to ERC20 so I do not lose my 25,000+ coins.

I also know there are others who also had the coin and did not swap it either, so it's not just me.

If we, as the community, tell the Bela Coin Developers that they should re-open the bela swap site while making sure the old bela site isn't allowing stratum connections, and or that a few months and 60-days is not long enough for people who mined Bela between 2014 and 2018 to find out about the swap and swap their old Bela, they will listen to the community and do it.

I propose that the Bela Coin Management do the following;
1) stop all connections to the old Bela Mine so no one can mine it any longer. This should have been done 1 month prior to the end of the swap at the very minimum, and if it had been done, every stratum would have failed and thus all mining pools and all miners would no longer be able to connect (only the swap Bela connection would exist) and would know there was a coin swap when they looked at the Bela Site or contacted the Bela developers.
2) Start the Bela Swap site so that people who find Bela coin in their wallets in the next year or so can swap the coin.

Thank You for Reading, and hopefully, joining this effort to get Bela Coin Management to do the right thing by me and the others who have Bela coins that haven't swapped to the new Bela ERC20 coin yet.

Thank you
Joseph Valenti

Damn, 25k Bela, that's a lot mate.

Same problem here with Coinomi, even it's less. I just left coinomi and Bela, easy as that. I'am unable to deal with the worst wallets ever, ERC-20 wallets, nothing worse than these.
Even i liked the Bela idea and project i think with the ERC20 swap move and all that swap hazzles, i'am done personally done with it, no matter i mined it for months.

I even asked here if coinomi is aware of it which got denied. A project that can't even contact one of the big android apps to swap the coins for their customers is just doomed to fail, there
is nothing left if the most elementary tasks can't be managed as they should be managed for customers/clients/holders, easy as that. Every project that is based on developers thoughts and mind,
and doesn't take into account clients minds is just doomed to fail, no matter that in generally it's a good nice promising project. Examples as many as you want in cryptoland.

I am in the same situation, I posted earlier as well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222260.msg39193163#msg39193163

But there is no resolution, of course Bela coin is asking to get compensation from Poloniex ...  Huh
Polo are repeatedly telling me that the did not know any such info and the issue is on Bela coin side.  

Its really really sad that a project can screw long term investors with misleading info, they changed the swap dates in last moment with short notice and did not inform the exchange poloniex as well who during the same time locked several account

I think they did not realize Polo is slow already and also Polo was in the process of getting taken over, in any case they should have anticipated some error on Polo side

Result is that many have been screwed over by the swap

Usually a coin does swap over a well announced date, and then leaves a period for mistake/incidents to happen because in crypto there is always something , a chance for an error

But Bela coin is not making any such efforts to ensure that investors who have been here and following Bela for years are getting burnt due to this whole coin swap process

Its really sad, ive been in crypto for years but never screwed out of my coins in this fashion.
Its around 1800 Bela but still sucks because of misinformation, lack of communication between bela and exchange polo.
I am a long term investor as you, but I swapped all my coins. Poloniex told in 2017 that they will stop trading for all legacy accounts in 2018. There was 2 weeks from delistment announcement to withdraw your old bela from poloniex. If you have some coins, be kind to follow twitter of its developers to be updated. Sorry for that. Bela is cheap right now, you can buy if you want.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
The Ambia Fund (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

🌟 Limited time https://Belacam.com promotion 🌟

1) Buy $BELA at https://mercatox.com/exchange/BELA/BTC
2) Deposit it to your Belacam account
3) Get 110% of your initial deposit credited to your account

If you send 1,000 Bela to your account, you will be credited with 1,100 Bela. No minimum, no maximum. Sign up now!

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:38:37 PM

I just like to check out projects that were started in the 2016-2017 just to check how are they today. But I do not see anything joyful, everything is in decline

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Well there's no decline here! We launched our main product, Belacam, 8 days ago. We're up to nearly 15,000 users so far and adding hundreds / thousands each day.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

p1erce

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

I hope this business will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
No ICO for BELA

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p1erce

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

Well there's no decline here! We launched our main product, Belacam, 8 days ago. We're up to nearly 15,000 users so far and adding hundreds / thousands each day.
@tunnel just want to see 10k per BELA

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

I just like to check out projects that were started in the 2016-2017 just to check how are they today. But I do not see anything joyful, everything is in decline

Yes, I remember this project. I traded their coins on polo on spring of 2017. It price had good rising at that time. Unfortunately, now is bad situation for it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

How to Earn More on Belacam

Nine days ago, we launched Belacam, which is a social media site like Instagram where users earn money when their photos get ‘likes.’ If you haven’t already registered, you can do so here: https://www.belacam.com/ref/signup.

As the CEO, I’ve browsed through almost all of the 30,000 photos posted, and I’ve begun to notice some tricks and tips that help users earn more.

1) Build a following. Users spend the most time on their own feed page, which is the page of all the people they follow. The more followers you have, the more exposure your photos get, and the more likely they are to be liked. Get followers by giving out genuine comments, following others, and giving out likes. Often, users will return the favor.

2) Post your own unique photos. For starters, posting copyrighted images or photos you find on Google Images is against our terms and could get your account in trouble. Besides, most users can tell when a photo is stolen from Google Images, and they’re not going to give you a ‘like’ for that. To earn money, you have to post interesting, real photos.

3) Post interesting captions. When you have a good caption, users feel a more personal connection to you and your photos. Posting captions that tell the story behind the photo is a great way to get more likes.

4) Use unique hashtags. Hashtags are searchable, so they make your photo more discoverable. Avoid frequently used hashtags like #belacam, #nature, and #like4like because so many users post on them that it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. #Dogsofbelacam or #farming are great examples of unique hashtags, and the photos posted there have received more likes than normal posts.

5) Use fewer than 6 hashtags. Keep it short and simple. When a user sees a post with 50 hashtags, they often scroll right past it because the post looks like spam. On Belacam, users reward quality content, and the caption and hashtag all play in to making your post a quality one.

6) Give likes. As you give likes to other users, they appreciate the money you’re tipping them, and they’ll often follow you or give likes back. Our “Hot” algorithm for the Explore page also ranks posts higher for each like that the poster gives in the previous 24 hours.

As with all social media sites, perseverance is rewarded! When you’ve worked your way up to a few hundred followers, you can expect to easily earn a few dollars for each quality photo that you post.

If you haven’t already, you can register for Belacam here: https://www.belacam.com/ref/signup.

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:51:03 AM

🌟 Limited time https://Belacam.com promotion 🌟

1) Buy $BELA at https://mercatox.com/exchange/BELA/BTC
2) Deposit it to your Belacam account
3) Get 110% of your initial deposit credited to your account

If you send 1,000 Bela to your account, you will be credited with 1,100 Bela. No minimum, no maximum. Sign up now!

You guys have to correct the 110% because that makes it look like you will receive 1,100 extra from 1,000 bela deposited.
Komosa

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

The community of the project is growing rapidly, and now more than 16 thousand people have registered on the platform. Join us and get cryptocurrency for publishing your photos and selfies. https://www.belacam.com
Komosa

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Today we've got a big inside-cover ad in the magazine http://21Cryptos.com 
Belacam: The Crypto Instagram Competitor. Belacam is a social media site that pays users in Bela when their photos get 'likes'.
Join the fast-growing community https://www.belacam.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: