Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bela — Powering the Belacam Social Media Economy  (Read 23037 times)
ssteinb86

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:02:07 AM

Loolong forward to see whats the launching gonna be like

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

We've got a big announcement coming out any day now. In the name of transparency, I'm going to share some details now, but some will have to stay a secret until the press release goes out. We do have a very successful investor in The Ambia Fund (The Ambia Fund owns Live Bela LLC and Belacam, Inc., so that money flows right to Bela-related operations). Details on who it is (and more stuff like that) will have to be saved until the press release. We anticipate the press release to be picked up by Market Watch, Yahoo Finance, and other similar sites due to the strong and well-known reputation of the investor.

Our investor founded a company in the financial sector, and I would bet that quite a few of you have used his company's product / services. As the founder of that company, he brought it to an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange. His company has traded with a market cap in the billions. Like I said, most of you will be very familiar with his company and background.

Not only will this give us funding to bring Belacam to our first 100,000 users, but we also gain access to an incredible network of veterans in the financial services industry, well beyond the crypto industry. Once the documents are fully signed on his end (any day now), we will prepare a press release, and pick a day to send it out. We will need everyone's help with sharing it to get as much exposure as we can for the release!
Stunning news, I sincerely wish that everything turned out for the team. If everything will be the same as you say, then I expect in the near future millions of users on the platform of the belacam. I hope you will be able to launch the product on time.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

We've got a big announcement coming out any day now. In the name of transparency, I'm going to share some details now, but some will have to stay a secret until the press release goes out. We do have a very successful investor in The Ambia Fund (The Ambia Fund owns Live Bela LLC and Belacam, Inc., so that money flows right to Bela-related operations). Details on who it is (and more stuff like that) will have to be saved until the press release. We anticipate the press release to be picked up by Market Watch, Yahoo Finance, and other similar sites due to the strong and well-known reputation of the investor.

Our investor founded a company in the financial sector, and I would bet that quite a few of you have used his company's product / services. As the founder of that company, he brought it to an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange. His company has traded with a market cap in the billions. Like I said, most of you will be very familiar with his company and background.

Not only will this give us funding to bring Belacam to our first 100,000 users, but we also gain access to an incredible network of veterans in the financial services industry, well beyond the crypto industry. Once the documents are fully signed on his end (any day now), we will prepare a press release, and pick a day to send it out. We will need everyone's help with sharing it to get as much exposure as we can for the release!
Stunning news, I sincerely wish that everything turned out for the team. If everything will be the same as you say, then I expect in the near future millions of users on the platform of the belacam. I hope you will be able to launch the product on time.
I am following Bela more than 1.5 years. And I hope Belacam is going to be successful. But I said many times before Bela needs an exchange. Not only for the investors but also for Belacam
Komosa

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I am following Bela more than 1.5 years. And I hope Belacam is going to be successful. But I said many times before Bela needs an exchange. Not only for the investors but also for Belacam

If I'm not mistaken, then on Wednesday it is planned to announce a press release. And I think there will be pleasant surprises, perhaps the announcement of new exchanges, because they are very few at the moment. We need a liquidity, and a good volume of trades.
Bored Monkey

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

This is your responsibility to follow projects you are invested in. Bela team was tweeting very often about the swap. Poloniex made twitter announcement of bela delistment 7 days before it. No one can take care for your money except you.

It is certainly my responsibility to follow the development of my investments, as it is also my responsibility to decide which project to abandon. And the bad experience with Bela taught me that the projects managed with a couple of tweets, and that fork, are poorly implemented projects, if the need to change turns out, because, a good project, well designed from the beginning, not needs dangerous radical changes. Only children approach life to attempts. Goodbye Bela.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

Some important big updates over the past few days:

1) https://twitter.com/LetsLiveBela/status/1013042865860116480
2) https://twitter.com/LetsLiveBela/status/1013407602749923328

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Building a Cryptocurrency-based Instagram Competitor: Belacam.com
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

So many people are already asking for http://Belacam.com  accounts, so we will start pre-registration tomorrow. Belacam is like Instagram — and you earn $.05 - $.10 per like! Releases in about 3 weeks.

Backed by the founder of Forex.com / GAIN Capital: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Komosa

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

So many people are already asking for http://Belacam.com  accounts, so we will start pre-registration tomorrow. Belacam is like Instagram — and you earn $.05 - $.10 per like! Releases in about 3 weeks.
Let me know when there is a working referral link so that I can start distributing it. Or will it already be a worker after full launch? The referral program will give a very good effect, and will attract a lot of new users.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

The referral program will begin when the site launches and users can fully sign up. The thing that's going on right now is just pre-registration — you provide your email to claim an account for when the site goes live, and then you finish making your account the moment Belacam launches.

To cut down on spam for the referral program, and because the referral rewards are so generous ($1 - $3 per referred user, as of right now), the referral program will require you to fill out a small, quick application. Users who are accepted get the opportunity to earn this generous referral bonus as well as a few other benefits.

erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

i missed the swap, some coins, after expired time make an extended swap by request

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

We've been building https://Belacam.com for the past 18 months. It's a social media site like Instagram where you get paid for the photos you post, and it's powered by Bela. The site launches later this month, so claim an account today! All it takes is an email address.

Claim an account at https://Belacam.com

elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Belacam Web Launch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmmV1ZZnfrg
Belacam is a social media site where you get paid for the photos you post. Visit Belacam.com to preregister for the full web launch on July 20th, 2018.
The Ambia Fund (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

Article about us on Business Insider: http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/forex-com-founder-invests-in-belacam-a-cryptocurrency-based-instagram-competitor-1027339112

Forex.com Founder Invests in Belacam — A Cryptocurrency-Based Instagram Competitor

The Ambia Fund, the parent company of Belacam, just received a $150k seed investment from Mark Galant, the founder of GAIN Capital / Forex.com.

After 18 months of development, The Ambia Fund is launching Belacam.com on July 20th, 2018. Belacam is a cryptocurrency-based social media site similar to Instagram where users earn $.05 - $.10 for each 'like' that they get on their photos.                           

The Ambia Fund is fortunate to have someone of Galant's caliber on their team. His deep experience and ability to bring value to companies are tremendous assets.                           

This investment was sought to promote Belacam to millions of potential users and expand the team. As the founder of GAIN Capital/Forex.com, Galant grew his company to a valuation of over $1 Billion and an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange. Forex.com is on pace to handle nearly $3 trillion in 2018 retail foreign exchange volume.                                                       

Galant cites the experienced team and the growing target market for Belacam and cryptocurrencies in general as a few of his reasons for making the investment.                           

The investment comes at a time when the cryptocurrency markets are in a slump. The Bela token, which powers Belacam, hit a market size of $22 million earlier this year but currently sits at a fraction of that all-time high.                       

The Ambia Fund says that projects like Belacam will pull the markets up again. "The 2017 cryptocurrency bubble was driven by speculation," CEO Tyler Marx says. He argues that the next bull run will be driven by people interacting with crypto in their daily life.                       

Belacam is an easy way to spark that adoption. As a site and soon-to-be app, anyone can interact with a cryptocurrency in a seamless and hassle-free way, earning it for each 'like' on their photos. It creates a new world where an artistic picture of your lunch earns money that can pay for the lunch itself.                                   

"Cryptocurrencies are no longer only about speculation," Marx says. "Real life adoption starts now."                             

Belacam launches on July 20th, but you can pre-register now at https://Belacam.com.

p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

https://twitter.com/LetsLiveBela/status/1014496749086535680

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
erv

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

i missed the swap, some coins, after expired time make an extended swap by request

no way to sawp? where i can trade the old bela?

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

no way to sawp? where i can trade the old bela?
Trade by trade may be, but better to buy new bela.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
jvalentinero

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

The Bela Coin Developers have made a few errors with the swap from sovereign coin to an ERC20 based coin, and they are not willing to correct their mistakes, so I am here asking for the community for help.

I, and plenty of others, all got screwed out of our Bela Coin when the Bela Coin Swapped.

I have lost all my coin to the swap, because the management thinks a few months of notifications and 60 days was a good amount of time to allow everyone to be notified and to the swap from the old coin to the new coin.

They closed the swap down on May 30 2018

The multi-coin-pool I was on told us about the swap on June 10, 2018, 10 days after it swapped.

My wallet company never notified us either, and they have lots of coins in their wallet.

Bela Developers say they sent out emails to all bela pools and wallet groups, and I understand they did that, but the mining pool and wallet company coinomi didn't seem to know about it.

I contacted the Bela Management and they denied my swap request.

I have been told by Bela Management that it would not be fair to allow me to swap my coins after the 60-day period, and I argue that it is not fair to allow me NOT to swap my old bela coin for the new ERC20 Bela coin since I and others spent time and money on hardware and electricity to mine the coin.

I see they burned 1,500,000 BELA coin that they had left over after the swap.

They should have kept the Bela Swap site open for 90-days, and closed the old Bela mine to all connections except the swap-bela site after 60-days, which would let people who find out about the switch to ERC20 still swap the coin they have.

I am asking the community to help me get my Bela Swapped to ERC20 so I do not lose my 25,000+ coins.

I also know there are others who also had the coin and did not swap it either, so it's not just me.

If we, as the community, tell the Bela Coin Developers that they should re-open the bela swap site while making sure the old bela site isn't allowing stratum connections, and or that a few months and 60-days is not long enough for people who mined Bela between 2014 and 2018 to find out about the swap and swap their old Bela, they will listen to the community and do it.

I propose that the Bela Coin Management do the following;
1) stop all connections to the old Bela Mine so no one can mine it any longer. This should have been done 1 month prior to the end of the swap at the very minimum, and if it had been done, every stratum would have failed and thus all mining pools and all miners would no longer be able to connect (only the swap Bela connection would exist) and would know there was a coin swap when they looked at the Bela Site or contacted the Bela developers.
2) Start the Bela Swap site so that people who find Bela coin in their wallets in the next year or so can swap the coin.

Thank You for Reading, and hopefully, joining this effort to get Bela Coin Management to do the right thing by me and the others who have Bela coins that haven't swapped to the new Bela ERC20 coin yet.

Thank you
Joseph Valenti
Komosa

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Belacam Web Launch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmmV1ZZnfrg
Belacam is a social media site where you get paid for the photos you post. Visit Belacam.com to preregister for the full web launch on July 20th, 2018.
The video has already been viewed more than a hundred thousand times, if more than a hundred thousand people register on the platform in the first week, it will be a success. I am sure that by the end of the year the platform will be used by millions of people.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

The Bela Coin Developers have made a few errors with the swap from sovereign coin to an ERC20 based coin, and they are not willing to correct their mistakes, so I am here asking for the community for help.

I, and plenty of others, all got screwed out of our Bela Coin when the Bela Coin Swapped.

I have lost all my coin to the swap, because the management thinks a few months of notifications and 60 days was a good amount of time to allow everyone to be notified and to the swap from the old coin to the new coin.

They closed the swap down on May 30 2018

The multi-coin-pool I was on told us about the swap on June 10, 2018, 10 days after it swapped.

My wallet company never notified us either, and they have lots of coins in their wallet.

Bela Developers say they sent out emails to all bela pools and wallet groups, and I understand they did that, but the mining pool and wallet company coinomi didn't seem to know about it.

I contacted the Bela Management and they denied my swap request.

I have been told by Bela Management that it would not be fair to allow me to swap my coins after the 60-day period, and I argue that it is not fair to allow me NOT to swap my old bela coin for the new ERC20 Bela coin since I and others spent time and money on hardware and electricity to mine the coin.

I see they burned 1,500,000 BELA coin that they had left over after the swap.

They should have kept the Bela Swap site open for 90-days, and closed the old Bela mine to all connections except the swap-bela site after 60-days, which would let people who find out about the switch to ERC20 still swap the coin they have.

I am asking the community to help me get my Bela Swapped to ERC20 so I do not lose my 25,000+ coins.

I also know there are others who also had the coin and did not swap it either, so it's not just me.

If we, as the community, tell the Bela Coin Developers that they should re-open the bela swap site while making sure the old bela site isn't allowing stratum connections, and or that a few months and 60-days is not long enough for people who mined Bela between 2014 and 2018 to find out about the swap and swap their old Bela, they will listen to the community and do it.

I propose that the Bela Coin Management do the following;
1) stop all connections to the old Bela Mine so no one can mine it any longer. This should have been done 1 month prior to the end of the swap at the very minimum, and if it had been done, every stratum would have failed and thus all mining pools and all miners would no longer be able to connect (only the swap Bela connection would exist) and would know there was a coin swap when they looked at the Bela Site or contacted the Bela developers.
2) Start the Bela Swap site so that people who find Bela coin in their wallets in the next year or so can swap the coin.

Thank You for Reading, and hopefully, joining this effort to get Bela Coin Management to do the right thing by me and the others who have Bela coins that haven't swapped to the new Bela ERC20 coin yet.

Thank you
Joseph Valenti

Damn, 25k Bela, that's a lot mate.

Same problem here with Coinomi, even it's less. I just left coinomi and Bela, easy as that. I'am unable to deal with the worst wallets ever, ERC-20 wallets, nothing worse than these.
Even i liked the Bela idea and project i think with the ERC20 swap move and all that swap hazzles, i'am done personally done with it, no matter i mined it for months.

I even asked here if coinomi is aware of it which got denied. A project that can't even contact one of the big android apps to swap the coins for their customers is just doomed to fail, there
is nothing left if the most elementary tasks can't be managed as they should be managed for customers/clients/holders, easy as that. Every project that is based on developers thoughts and mind,
and doesn't take into account clients minds is just doomed to fail, no matter that in generally it's a good nice promising project. Examples as many as you want in cryptoland.
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

Meet with this project that will bring innovation to your life, you can invest and have fun. I think it will be better in future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: